Zimbabwe vs Pakistan | 1st Test | Harare | 03/09/2013 | Day 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

MenInG

PakPassion Administrator
Staff member
Runs
Zimbabwe win toss and decide to bowl

Misbah: "We do not mind batting first here. Stats show team batting first won last three games here." Mohammad Hafeez is playing, and Khurram Manzoor is also in

Brendan Taylor is not playing this Test. His wife's had a baby and he's chosen to be with his family. Hamilton Masakadza will lead Zimbabwe

Pak XI : Khurram Manzoor, Hafeez, Azhar Ali, Younus, Misbah , Shafiq, Adnan Akmal, Ajmal, Rehman, Junaid, Rahat Ali

No Masood

Mohammad Hafeez, Khurram Manzoor, Younis Khan, Azhar Ali, Misbah-ul-Haq*, Asad Shafiq, Adnan Akmal†, Abdur Rehman, Saeed Ajmal, Junaid Khan, Rahat Ali

I like this team combination :D

Misbah-ul-Haq (39 years and 98 days) has become oldest Pakistan Test captain. Next Imran Khan (39y and 43d), Zaheer Abbas (37y and 139d).

Saj Sadiq @Saj_PakPassion
Another record for Misbah. At 39 year 98 days, he becomes the oldest captain in Pakistan's Test history #ZimvPak #Cricket

Hafeez off the mark.... WE LOST BY AN INNINGS. :O

Zim was decent at that time and there was major infighting in the team Rashid and Basit announced retirement mid tour Waqar Younis mysteriously developed a major injury and was send back there were accusations on Salim Malik for match fixing.

how is Manzoor looking is he moving his feet or still static?

wht was so urgency to play hafeez? he doesnt look fully fit

manzoor is looking comfortable but hafeez on the other hand looks very uncomfortable.

Hafeez is waiting for the new ball to finish. The moment it goes its a run feast.

Manzoor could not have asked for a easier comeback. He needs to make an impact.

There was no need of two spinners..I when we had :hafeez as an off spinner
It should have been Ehasan Adil

Manzoor still planting his feet classic LB candidate, will give him in this series but chances are good bowlers will gobble him up.

Mohammad Hafeez, Khurram Manzoor, Younis Khan, Azhar Ali, Misbah-ul-Haq*, Asad Shafiq, Adnan Akmal†, Abdur Rehman, Saeed Ajmal, Junaid Khan, Rahat Ali

I like this team combination :D

Yeah, this team combination looks perfect. goodluck team green

this guy Rahat Ali should improve his pace otherwise he looks pretty ordinary, and I fear he will be dumped soon if he does not.

:hafeez misses out his chance...... as expected pathetic feet movement.... Even against DAle Chitara.... :steyn

Early departure for hafeez, similar mode of dismissal

Pak middle order is just great azhar,yk,misbah,shafiq , avg 40+

Steyn can gobble anyone with the right conditions though |I am no fan of Hafeez but Manzoor with his feet planting can be a victim of any decent test bowler.

New ball always swings. You need a little bit of foot movement to survive unless you are playing on lankan motorways.... They were swinging it and hafeez goes.

Hafeez is not a test class cricketer by any stretch of imagination.

against this attack, pak should score 600+ . If pak scores between 3000-400. That will be pathetic show of batting.

really hafeez kya karte ho , should not play against SA . thats gona destroy his confidence fully

I thought the fishing season was over :farhat but :hafeez anybody here please show hafeez's score in last 7, 8 test innings i bet it would not be more than 50

Zimbabwe have had the best of bowling conditions inn all the ODIs and now in Tests as well.

Would have loved to see Junaid and Rahat bowl first on this greenish looking wicket.

I thought the fishing season was over :farhat but :hafeez anybody here please show hafeez's score in last 7, 8 test innings i bet it would not be more than 50

0,18,0,17,2,6 these against SA 52 came against lanka and also scored 196 in tht series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back