Afghanistan (115/5) defeat Bangladesh (105) by 8 runs (DLS) in a nail-biting contest to qualify for the Semi-Final of the ICC T20 World Cup 2024

So much fun to see this wannabe Dale Steyn spray the ball around for 5 wides. He irritates me no end after his antics against Nepal for no reasons.

So much fun to see this wannabe Dale Steyn spray the ball around for 5 wides. He irritates me no end after his antics against Nepal for no reasons.
I don't mind fiery attitude if one can back it up with aggressive bowling. This kid is a genuine talent and he has the sledge pass.

This bowler is rubbish bowler. This pitch is allowing him to get away. On a good batting pitch this rishasd will get hammered

This bowler is rubbish bowler. This pitch is allowing him to get away. On a good batting pitch this rishasd will get hammered
He's got height that can gwnerate bounce. Needs to pick and consistent line. He's all 9ver the place

I don't mind fiery attitude if one can back it up with aggressive bowling. This kid is a genuine talent and he has the sledge pass.
Let’s see. Time will tell. I don’t see much in his bowling. His bouncers are going over to the boundary. Not one has landed on target. I am more excited about the leg spinner than this guy.

Bangladesh bowled poor short of a length deliveries. They sure curtailed them. But they did not give themselves any chance to take wickets.

Just logged in to see AFG batting at a run a ball.

:unsure:

DOnt they want to win?

Tanzim is a questionable human but a very very good bowler. :asif
First time watching him ever this WC. Seems a pretty good bowler. Just feels like his head (in particular) is not big enough to handle all that rage he feels against the world :dhoni

WHy is that Bangla depressed fan blocking the more prettier fan?

Afghans are probably 10 runs short and BD gave away 10 runs extra with those byes and wides. Neither team will be happy. 50-50

Let’s see. Time will tell. I don’t see much in his bowling. His bouncers are going over to the boundary. Not one has landed on target. I am more excited about the leg spinner than this guy.
He's got the right attitude and skills. Spinner is good too but inconsistent

If this Rishad can turn that much imagine 24 balls from Rashid khan.
Not a fair comparison. Not many can compare to Rashid to be fair. Rishad has done well on his own. He is rough around the edges but has the right temperament. He has taken 11 wickets in the very first World Cup.

Timely wicket right when Afghans wanted to unleash

Gone this is what happened when you are playing less than 70 strike rate.

Very poor from Afghanistan

Lovely bowling. Very tough pitch this. Seam, spin it's ripping every which way

Thing afg is too cautious here. Ban can restrict afg and try chasing in 13 overs.. Afg needs atleast 145 plus here

Afghans will lose this due to stupidity lol, BD should try chasing at 12.2

Whatever the pitch condition. This is pathetic batting.

Bangladesh will bat better for sure. ATleast they will try

Not happening afghans buckle first sign of pressure.. travis head waiting to take 3rd icc title in 12 months of india on Saturday
DYrP5i6WsAAiYto.jpg

You are now a marked man sir.

Bang have actually come out to bowl Afgh out for 90 & chase it & get into semis

Back