Afghanistan (115/5) defeat Bangladesh (105) by 8 runs (DLS) in a nail-biting contest to qualify for the Semi-Final of the ICC T20 World Cup 2024

Its better if they aim for single every ball, rather than playing missing.

130 could be ccmp.etitive.tough for new batters. Ball is still zipping around. BD batting is very nervy too

Afganistan will come hard at bangladesh with ball I don't Bangladesh can chase more than 110 here.

Hahaha lol Indians are getting nervous.
Afghanistan making them nervous.
Obviously. We've done our end of what's required. We beat Australia, well, Rohit mostly did.

We didn't wait to ride on the coattails of someone else to do the job for us. We've done all we can to eliminate Australia. Some of you it seems are still searching for Kudrat, not for yourselves, but for India to NOT win despite earning their rightful place so far :dhoni

As I said before- lot of you folks are underestimating ban here. They can be in a Territory where they can chase it in 13 overs. Afg is being super defensive for no reason. 120 will not be enough

Obviously. We've done our end of what's required. We beat Australia, well, Rohit mostly did.

We didn't wait to ride on the coattails of someone else to do the job for us. We've done all we can to eliminate Australia. Some of you it seems are still searching for Kudrat, not for yourselves, but for India to NOT win despite earning their rightful place so far :dhoni
LoL hahah I don't care whichever team wins.

Obviously I don't want india to win but if they win it's obvious that they played better than other teams.

It's just fun to see your people getting nervous if Australia reaches the semis hahahhah

Obviously I don't want india to win but if they win it's obvious that they played better than other teams.

It's just fun to see your people getting nervous if Australia reaches the semis hahahhah
Nah India is sitting pretty. Three things. KL Rahul is out and India has a new batting strategy. Most importantly pitches remain the same for both innings with no dew. It's the other teams that are nervous

Even if it's a pathetic pitch you still can't be batting like the test match is going on.

You have to show intent this is a T20 game.

Utterly bizzare innings by Gurbaz, is he playing a test match?

Everyone should be nervous if Aus enter the final 4. They are that type of a beast as we all know.

If Afg are gonna choke this bad, they better choke bad enough for BD to be able to pull off the impossible semi heist :dhoni

Bangladesh has to finish strong here. I don't see Bangladesh chasing 120 here.

I never saw that Omarzai guy score. He definitely looks a weak no.3 for afghans

It's tough to hit as we know. Whenever a big shot was played, the batsman got out

Lol gurbaz Zimbabar batted truly like him and actor rizwan.
44 of 54 balls that's pathetic innings.
Strike rate of 78 after playing almost half of overs.

Everyone should be nervous if Aus enter the final 4. They are that type of a beast as we all know.

If Afg are gonna choke this bad, they better choke bad enough for BD to be able to pull off the impossible semi heist :dhoni
I think india will beat them again if they meet in finals.

Can't hit big strokes on this pitch. Ball turns and also bounces and stops a bit.

Rishad reminds me of that Bishoo guy from WI. Lots of potential but will be a wasted talent if he doesn't find ways to reinvent himself.

Ones and twos and odd boundaries. Get to 120 and that's a winning score

See this is what happens if you are too defensive. Klrahul tuk tuk playbook. You need to have "intent" irrespective of pitch toss weather etc etc.. Ban can pull this off in 13 overs.. Hate teams playing defensive tuk tuk cricket

Rishad reminds me of that Bishoo guy from WI. Lots of potential but will be a wasted talent if he doesn't find ways to reinvent himself.
He doesn't have enough control as of yet. If he works hard he can become a decent leg spinner

Reminds me of that Rahul Sharma guy in IPL. Tall leg spinner

Did someone say check there accounts

Attachments

• IMG_4019.png
    IMG_4019.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 1
Back