Afghanistan (115/5) defeat Bangladesh (105) by 8 runs (DLS) in a nail-biting contest to qualify for the Semi-Final of the ICC T20 World Cup 2024

The highest chance is Bangladesh winning slowly and Australia going through.

Second is Afganistan winning.

Bangladesh winning within 12 overs is as remote as snow falling in Halifax in June.

Tanzid fella has a khet stance and technique. He needs to work a lot on that technique. International cricket aint your gully cricket son.

Bangladesh winning within 12 overs is as remote as snow falling in Halifax in June.
Yah, that's highest but BD has nothing to lose and they should just play shots.

Which is 4 times in history

Lol hahah pendulum swing from Indian fans. From supporting Afghanistan to now supporting Bangladesh to chase under 12 overs. Hahahah

Nizam is here either for us and Australia. And if Afg win now after faltering under pressure I would call it nizam for them too. Qudrat ka Nizam Mubarak guys

They moved Sarkar to middle order but the poor lad comes in at 2.3 overs

You seem to have the best measure of your BD bastmen lol So let me know what is going to happen from here on.

3 wickets down..watch them playing tuk tuk now. So it will be like 40 of 40 balls to win. Then another panic station and Afg will win by 9-10 runs. Unless Afg have a brain fart of their own

Sowmya is still going after.. interesting. But it is better to go after till 12.4 overs rather than going home with consolation win.

I want Afghanistan to win. But if not let BD win in 12.4 overs. THat's okay too lol
Khudrat ka Nizam is with Aussies until Cummins retires maybe. If another eicket falls, BD might go just for the win and not the SF spot

Khudrat ka Nizam is with Aussies until Cummins retires maybe. If another eicket falls, BD might go just for the win and not the SF spot
May be cummins being the captain is their luck. Winning the tosses at important times. Losing it in other times.

BD should just go for it, 3 overs 30 runs, just need one person to score 60 runs.

May be cummins being the captain is their luck. Winning the tosses at important times. Losing it in other times.
One thing we definitely know is Khudrat ka nizam is not with Rohit when it comes to tosses in imp games

Oh no, don't want to lose overs. Want to see full game.

Shanto is a strange player. They set two back their on the leg side and he still played the shot like that thinking he is prime gayle even a half hit will go over.

Shakib Al Hasan. For the love and sake of God. Please retire from International T20. BD cricket does not need you hanging around in IT20.

Was this a poor pitch? How the heck Afghans only made 115?

Did the pressure of elimination get to them?

This is all Santo's fault. I am sure he started rain dancing after going back to the pavilion

Shanto is a strange player. They set two back their on the leg side and he still played the shot like that thinking he is prime gayle even a half hit will go over.

Shakib Al Hasan. For the love and sake of God. Please retire from International T20. BD cricket does not need you hanging around in IT20.
He looks done. He is definitely not a batsman anymore. His bowling is still decent.

Was this a poor pitch? How the heck Afghans only made 115?

Did the pressure of elimination get to them?
Bangladesh focused on restricting than taking wickets. THey did not exploit the swing one bit. Afghanistan wasted that. But Rashid khan and extras helped them. Afghanistan bwolers bowl full and swings massively

Shakib will not retire. MP thinks he owns BDCT. I have seen him going for review when he is bowling without even consulting Santo.

At the end of 5 overs, Bangladesh need to be on 34 if it's still 3 wickets lost.

Naveen-ul-Haq vs LHBs in T20 WC 2024
Balls: 43
Runs conceded: 47
Wickets: 6
Avg: 7.83
SR: 7.16
ER: 6.55
Dots: 23

Why BD aren't producing quality players now? Politics?
Many things

1. Players themselves don't improve or take care of their fitness
2. A very bad and useless board with even more useless board president.
3. Way too much pressure from the fans although BD fans are finally realizing the caliber of this team(don't get ideas from social media post, I am speaking from mass people)

OMG! If it s a rain curtailed game, Bangladesh has advantage. WHat a twist!

Heavy rain is predicted around mid night, BD can be smart and just be ahead to win the game.

My gut instinct says AUstralia is going to semis :afridi
50/50 If the captain is cummins 100% Australia goes. Mitch Marsh seems to be unlucky. Their fielding has become like subcontinent fielding. You see what happenes when they field like us. Result is also like what we get.

Back