"After the extremely poor performance against India, it is clear that a major surgery is necessary": Mohsin Naqvi

The fall-out from this disaster will be huge.

Babar should never be given captaincy going forward.
Captaincy is weighing him down. He should not take the captaincy ever again. Babar like Tendulkar should stay away from captaincy until he retires. Also, Babar got a fair chance but he couldn’t lead our team to victory. Someone deserves a fair run now.

starts from top, MN should resign and be replaced also.
if mohsin get sacked and new management forms so i m pretty much sure these all players wil again get a life line so better keep naqvi as Chairman and let him fire all big names first,

if mohsin get sacked and new management forms so i m pretty much sure these all players wil again get a life line so better keep naqvi as Chairman and let him fire all big names first,
Yeah let’s see who he sacks and who he backs first

Shahid Afridi during an interview said:

"According to the sources and what is circulating on social media, it is said that 8 or 9 players will be sacked but this doesn't usually happen. This is only possible if you have a strong bench strength available to replace all these players. Tell me, if you remove Babar as a player, do you have anyone who can replace him? And the same goes for Mohammad Rizwan too. Do you have any replacement for such players? You only attempt such things when you have prepared players waiting in the que."

"This happens every time after the World Cup, the entire blame is placed on the players and you start the rebuilding process from scratch and when you go into the World Cup you start doing experiments but things don't work like this. Until you respect your domestic players who play the entire year, things will not work for you."

"According to the sources and what is circulating on social media, it is said that 8 or 9 players will be sacked but this doesn't usually happen. This is only possible if you have a strong bench strength available to replace all these players. Tell me, if you remove Babar as a player, do you have anyone who can replace him? And the same goes for Mohammad Rizwan too. Do you have any replacement for such players? You only attempt such things when you have prepared players waiting in the que."

"This happens every time after the World Cup, the entire blame is placed on the players and you start the rebuilding process from scratch and when you go into the World Cup you start doing experiments but things don't work like this. Until you respect your domestic players who play the entire year, things will not work for you."
I'd be delighted with that, let the kids play if can't fill with bench players, they would show more passion and fight than the current stinking cesspit of crap.

How about this guy keeps quiet for now and let destiny run its course?

If it means his son in law has to be sacked so be it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is Pakistan terrified of doing overhaul in T20 format? I am perplexed. This format is a great format for introducing noobs without consequences. Lot of teams lose T20 series with no real consequence. Heck even ODI series. But Pakistan is the only side that takes T20 bilaterals way too seriously and send full strength every time. They have to do a bit of gamble and absorb few series losses. Otherwise with the way game evolves Pakistan will be left behind. Bowlers can't bail them out all the time given that there is no viable spin option. T20 is evolving as a great strategy format. Giant slaying is very much possible on certain pitches with good strategies. Last world T20 West Indies couldn't even make super 12. If you don't have enough bench strength you become a predictable side. Any average associate side can come up with clear plans against you.

Why is Pakistan terrified of doing overhaul in T20 format? I am perplexed. This format is a great format for introducing noobs without consequences. Lot of teams lose T20 series with no real consequence. Heck even ODI series. But Pakistan is the only side that takes T20 bilaterals way too seriously and send full strength every time. They have to do a bit of gamble and absorb few series losses. Otherwise with the way game evolves Pakistan will be left behind. Bowlers can't bail them out all the time given that there is no viable spin option. T20 is evolving as a great strategy format. Giant slaying is very much possible on certain pitches with good strategies. Last world T20 West Indies couldn't even make super 12. If you don't have enough bench strength you become a predictable side. Any average associate side can come up with clear plans against you.
I was so happy when a c string side was sent against Afghanistan.

But no, everyone Tom, dick and Harry rushed in and made fun Saying how we lost 2-1 without babar and rizwan.

Arei kakei, that's the freaking point. To groom and not win for useless rankings.

It's not like we're beating Afghanistan with babar and rizwan. We are lucky they weren't in our group, otherwise if it was them in dallas and not usa a massive mauling was coming up

Let’s see if Naqvi has what it takes to reform the team.

-Sack Babar as captain permanently.

-Kick out Shadab permanently. His international days are over. Let him enjoy domestic and PSL only. Same for Nawaz the match winner.

-Kick out Iftikhar and let him retire.

-Imad and Amir were not meant to play beyond the World Cup anyway.

-Make sure RIZWAN and Babar do not open

-Put Shaheen Shah on final notice

-Apart from Babar and Rizwan it should all be new blood for batters and allrounders

Bbabar does need some support but I think he is not fit enough for captaincy. Even though he should have been made captain again but now he should be removed and bring some other guy with different mindet. Captaincy has not done any good for his own self.

Last edited:

Bbabar does need some support but I think he is not fit enough for captaincy. Even though he should have been made captain again but now he should be removed and bring some other guy with different mindet. Captaincy has not done any good for his own self.
First time in his life he has delivered.

Last edited by a moderator:
Domestic cricket has not developed your players at all , even in the past we used to pick them when they are young and they were developed during their on job training or due to county cricket , we have to adopt the same strategy for the young players again if we have to develop 8/9 new players

Shahid Afridi speaking during an interview:

“What is being observed and what is being suggested on social media is that they will remove eight to nine players, but it doesn’t happen like that. You only remove so many players when you have 8-9 players of similar ability available to take their place. If you are talking about removing Babar Azam as a player, not just as a captain, is there a player like Babar Azam as a backup or a performer available like Babar Azam?”

“You are talking about removing Mohammad Rizwan, but for his talent, have you prepared any such player? This is what I mean when I talk about your bench strength. You do all these things when you have a backup available. It’s like when the World Cup is done, all blame is put on the players, then you start from zero, and by the time the World Cup is close, your experiments are still ongoing. This should not happen. Until you give respect to your domestic players, who are playing all year round, you won’t see improvement.”
What he is saying is right... but this team needs such major surgery starting from Wahab Riaz.... no need to take out so many players.. bring in a new captain, enough of the embarrassment of losing to Zimbabwe, Afghanistan, USA and giving a scare against Canada..

Kick out the leeches like ifthi forever...

Shadab khan let him decide what he wants to become, his bowling is not even club level that even the low ranked teams tonk few sixes in an over... Batting wise against minnow and low ranked teams he performs , against better teams he fails.

Haris rauf pls teach him some basics of cricket before another chance.. cannot defend 15 runs in the last over , should never be back unless he knows how to bowl to the set field ...

Azam khan should never be given chance for his domestic and franchise league heroics unless he sorts his fitness...o

Imad should go , he is not fit for intl cricket.. his days were gone.

Amir can stay if he wants to play.. he did perform well , ppl talk abt his superover but that is Rizwans mistake on the whole, could have easily made 2 runouts with those wide balls , but he let go away with 7 runs... all that said it was Amir who brought Pak back into the match with his tidy overs..

Shaheen can go back and sort out his fitness and wicketless streak , may be needs rest etc... Cant take wickets even in bowling friendly pitches or did he deliberately performed in a such way for his captaincy snub...

Usman khan what a tailender , pls drop him, cant make room for another Asif ali / Ifthi / Khusdil better to chop it in the beginning.

Saim Ayub totally undercooked , let him play more FC cricket

Play a team without these guys and if that team wins the series against top ranked teams , then these midgets will come out performing at full throttle to get back into the team....

1. Fakhar (C)
  2. Mo Haris
  3. Babar
  4. Saud Shakeel
  5. Khwaja Nafay
  6. Salman Ali agha
  7. Irfan Khan Niazi
  8. Naseem Shah
  9. Abbas Afridi
  10. Amir
  11. Abrar Ahmed

Reserves:

1. Abdullah Shafiq
  2. Rizwan
  3. Aamer Jamal
  4. Jahandad Khan

You only remove so many players when you have 8-9 players of similar ability available to take their place.

Afridi is spot on here.

At least from period of 2009-2019 we had domestic flooded with talents. Even talents that delivered for 3/4 series ie Tanvir Ahmed, swinging the ball both ways against SA in UAE.

Now we have absolutely no quality, talent or depth in domestic that we can bring forward.

ALOT of fans don’t understand that the core players Babar/Rizwan are your best bet. ALOT don’t understand that because Pakistan has FAILED to upgrade grassroot / infrastructure, other teams including USA etc are ahead of us.

The major surgery will only truly begin when the country itself will improve, and this will never happen. Until your country, politics etc is segregated from sports, you will not see improvements.

I could go on and on, but truth is, this is a decline from past 7-8 years. We went from producing world class talents every 3/4 years to now not even producing international level calibre players.

Ahmed Shahzad was right

Now the Fab 4 stakeholders will put pressure on PCB not to make drastic changes

Afridi has kick started it

No he isn’t

He is protecting his son in law indirectly

He knows Shaheen will get the chop too if Babar, Rizwan and Shadab have to be discarded

Okay so tell me 8/9 players that can come in instantly and make a difference for this national side, since Afridi isn’t spot on.

Whether he is protecting or not, frankly I don’t care. Afridi is spot on to say that there is absolutely no talent at domestic level anymore.

Okay so tell me 8/9 players that can come in instantly and make a difference for this national side, since Afridi isn’t spot on.

Whether he is protecting or not, frankly I don’t care. Afridi is spot on to say that there is absolutely no talent at domestic level anymore.
Dont worry. There will be no surgery. More or less same group of player will continue. Rest easy.

First thing that needs to happen is that the PCB needs to aggressively start enforcing modern fitness standards with the players again ie minimum yo yo scores, body fat levels, anyone not following the team trainers plans gets sent packing

I genuinely don’t care

This current filth needs to go

No one will make an instant difference. Teams take years to build, that's the point. People are forgetting that 2017 took 2 years to build while Pakistan kept getting beaten black and blue from 2015 to 2017.

However during this time period we tried multiple experiments. We first tried fawad alam and rizwan in middle order, it didn't work, so we tried babar at 3 and it worked.

We alternated between imad and nawaz and shadab and yasir shah , until imad and shadab were chosen.

Malik was also brought back after a very long absence.

It was experimentation saga which even featured losses to Zimbabwe.

The team selected for 2017 was selected after 2 years of prep. It takes time.

Coach and chief selector: Gary Kirsten
Captain: for t20 and odi Muhammad haris and for test, Saud shakeel.

^^ These boys give full power and use your 55M provided by ICC to use

The team is in good hands, Kirsten is a good student of the game.. he is one of Bob Woolmers product

He is studying the team and their issues now , been there for 2 weeks now.
Only matter of time Pakistan will start winning , these are talented players but not performing in all three departments and win together , he will teach them how if they can drop their ego to learn the know how

Apart from that the middle order is dysfunctional which he needs to fix with new players and kick the duds out.
there was a fight in the nets the other day. Kirsten asked one of the batsmen to practice, but the nets were already occupied by a senior who refused to leave, leading to a heated argument. Kirsten will be fed up and will give up on these lot unless these seniors sort their act out or get sacked

You can make X, Y or Z captain, you can have expensive Foreign coaches or cheap local ones but nothing will change until this PCB has a structural change which makes the development of cricket at all levels, it's main priority. We need many more grounds with better pitches, we need more competitive cricket at all levels but particularly at the top level and we need more FC cricket. We are in deep trouble and things will get worse, not better as these lot of very average cricketers are sacked and we try other guys that even worse than these guys, in the hope that they by some miracle become good international players.

After T20 World Cup exit, Pakistan Cricket Board considers reviewing player contracts

Following Pakistan's early departure from the T20 World Cup after defeats to the USA and India, there are hints that the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) may revise the central contracts of its cricketers, potentially leading to salary reductions.

This development comes in the wake of the team's failure to progress beyond the initial stages of the tournament, not securing a position in the Super Eight.

Discussions within the PCB, as reported by PTI, suggest that the board's officials and some ex-players have recommended that PCB Chairman Mohsin Naqvi reevaluate the central contracts established under the tenure of his predecessor, Zaka Ashraf.

Previously, Zaka Ashraf had implemented a notable increase in the players' earnings and guaranteed them a fixed percentage of the PCB's income from the International Cricket Council (ICC).

Additionally, ahead of the World Cup hosted by the USA and West Indies, Naqvi had promised a bonus of USD 100,000 to each player should they emerge victorious in the tournament.

"There could be a reassessment of the central contracts and the players could find their salaries, fees being cut if the Chairman decides to react strongly to the team's recent woeful performances," the source told PTI.

The consideration to adjust the financial agreements with players arises from the team's recent underwhelming performances, including their showing in the previous year's Asia Cup and World Cup (50 overs), under the captaincy of Babar Azam.

Although no definitive decisions have reportedly been made, the notion of revising the contracts as a stringent response to the team's lacklustre results has been deliberated among the board members and the Chairman.

Was listening to a senior sports reporters vlog where he revealed the following

- The present team which went to the US was divided and mentally not ready or hungry to win the WC. The team is divided in various different camps ie Babar camp, Shaheen camp ie Shaheen feels betrayed and hard done by the PCB and Babar, Rizwan camp where Rizwan feels he is Pakistan's rightful next captain. The players on the trip only really communicated with each other on a need too basis but overall no one went out of the way to help the captain and other players. Mohsin Naqvi apparently knew about the issues in the team before the WC and he tried his best to motivate the players by telling them to focus on winning the WC and any differences, problems will be resolved afterwards.

During Ramiz reign the entire team was single-handedly behind Babar, however it was during Sethis reign where Babar and Rizwan felt threatened by the PCB offering the T20 captaincy to Shaheen and the ODI vice captaincy to Shan Masood, Shaheen had to turn down the captaincy of the T20 team vs Afghanistan under pressure from Babar Azam

However things took a turn for the absolute worst under Zaka Ashraf who started the practice of meeting players individually and started promising them the captaincy going forward. The PCB had already told Shaheen in the ODI WC in 2023 that he was going to be the next white ball captain and Babar knew about this and there are videos of Shaheen pushing Babar in the Afghanistan game.

Babar got his revenge against Shaheen by utilizing the Peshawar Zalmi card and got himself reinstated as captain immediately and now you have a situation where there is a deep sense of insecurity, mistrust, animosity in the team where its every player for himself.

- Gary Kirsten has complained about everyone from the captain to the players ie he was just primarily busy trying to keep the players together that he did not get time to focus on the tactical side of things. He also complained that the players were not listening to his inputs, game plans and some of the players including the captain misbehaved with him ie I have been playing for Pakistan for a long time, I have been captaining for Pakistan for a long time, who the hell are you to come to Pakistan and tell me what to do.

- The PCB has no choice but to drop all these players and send them back to domestic cricket and cancel all their league contracts, these players need to be given the message that they cannot keep playing on the basis of past performances and seniority, they need to regain the hunger to play for Pakistan again.

- Mohsin Naqvi is unhappy with the incompetence and slow pace of the PCB officials and a prime example is the PCB official who was responsible for booking the teams hotel in New York City didn't even bother to double check that the hotel was 90 minutes from the ground. Also some of the PCB officials are part of the groupings among the players and they leak PCB information to the players.

Wahab Riaz is the world's hardest working cricket selector. The hate against him on this forum is unreasonable and unbelievable. No other selector has collected air miles like wahab. He's now pushing Naqvi for the Pakistan team to tour South America. His family hasn't been yet, so they're really excited if Naqvi agrees!

Nepal almost beat South Africa, we’re talking T20’s here. Pakistan does not require Rizwan or Babar for that matter given his stubbornness.

Every time we talk about politics and domestic cricket or infrastructure yadah yadah etc but Pakistan has for the most part had to thrive through a lack of stability throughout its history, nothing will change.

Unfortunately, the coaches need to maximise the resources available within the system and elevate players who are on board with a clear strategy/vision which involves putting Pakistan’s success before anything else.

If players are removed with others who are more receptive to change and are willing to work with the coaches and look to see how they can meet the demands of modern cricket then I see it as a positive.

How many more chances are you going to give to players who have already proved that they will not willing to change or put the demands of the team first?

The best to hope for is having an elite management team in place and giving them a fresh crop to work with and instil their vision.

PCB should first ban yours Son-in-law from cricket forever for creating group deliberately play bad. Both Babar and Rizwan should play ODI and test. Fakhar/Nasim should be captain. Rest of the garbage ( Rauf/Ifti/Azam/Shadab) should be throw in the bin forever.

No he isn’t

He is protecting his son in law indirectly

He knows Shaheen will get the chop too if Babar, Rizwan and Shadab have to be discarded
agree he is the front runner to get the chop compared to Babar and Rizwan..

zero performance from Shaheen in this WT20 .... Naseem and Amir was the pick of the bowlers..

Haris rauf atleast performed against Ind and took wickets at crucial juncture of the match, his wicket of SKY opened the door for Pakistan to rout and bundle India under 119... Shaheen's six runs in the final over became the diff too in the end.

Reports are saying that everyone is being sacked, including Wahab and Azhar Mahmood.

Babar, Naseem, Amir, and Fakhar will be retained, and the new team will be built around them.
That would be interesting if true which reports was this from

….

- Gary Kirsten has complained about everyone from the captain to the players ie he was just primarily busy trying to keep the players together that he did not get time to focus on the tactical side of things. He also complained that the players were not listening to his inputs, game plans and some of the players including the captain misbehaved with him ie I have been playing for Pakistan for a long time, I have been captaining for Pakistan for a long time, who the hell are you to come to Pakistan and tell me what to do.
….
This is pretty incredible if it hasn’t been exaggerated.

he said this for himself when he was asked to retire , prolonged his career and got phainta on 2016 WT20 big slap on his face with early exit like this and then retired.. During his days he was blocking the chance for yasir shah during his time.. Misbah was forced to give yasir shah chance when playing afridi in the team as an extra leg spinner , it was good move but foolish Misbah did that against India in 2015 CWC lol who are better players of spin..

then yasir shah became a test only leg spin bowler when he has the game for LOIs , a good fielder , decent enough with the bat and a good leg spinner.

Reports are saying that everyone is being sacked, including Wahab and Azhar Mahmood.

Babar, Naseem, Amir, and Fakhar will be retained, and the new team will be built around them.
dont believe this sports journalists , they just feed their yt channels with whatever in their mind and say exactly what fans want to hear to appease and earn money for their channels. poor country to poor team waht more to expect

PCB should first ban yours Son-in-law from cricket forever for creating group deliberately play bad. Both Babar and Rizwan should play ODI and test. Fakhar/Nasim should be captain. Rest of the garbage ( Rauf/Ifti/Azam/Shadab) should be throw in the bin forever.
this lot ( Rauf/Ifti/Azam/Shadab) for sure never ever return unless Shadab can bat like Jos Butler overnight

What he is saying is right... but this team needs such major surgery starting from Wahab Riaz.... no need to take out so many players.. bring in a new captain, enough of the embarrassment of losing to Zimbabwe, Afghanistan, USA and giving a scare against Canada..

Kick out the leeches like ifthi forever...

Shadab khan let him decide what he wants to become, his bowling is not even club level that even the low ranked teams tonk few sixes in an over... Batting wise against minnow and low ranked teams he performs , against better teams he fails.

Haris rauf pls teach him some basics of cricket before another chance.. cannot defend 15 runs in the last over , should never be back unless he knows how to bowl to the set field ...

Azam khan should never be given chance for his domestic and franchise league heroics unless he sorts his fitness...o

Imad should go , he is not fit for intl cricket.. his days were gone.

Amir can stay if he wants to play.. he did perform well , ppl talk abt his superover but that is Rizwans mistake on the whole, could have easily made 2 runouts with those wide balls , but he let go away with 7 runs... all that said it was Amir who brought Pak back into the match with his tidy overs..

Shaheen can go back and sort out his fitness and wicketless streak , may be needs rest etc... Cant take wickets even in bowling friendly pitches or did he deliberately performed in a such way for his captaincy snub...

Usman khan what a tailender , pls drop him, cant make room for another Asif ali / Ifthi / Khusdil better to chop it in the beginning.

Saim Ayub totally undercooked , let him play more FC cricket

Play a team without these guys and if that team wins the series against top ranked teams , then these midgets will come out performing at full throttle to get back into the team....

1. Fakhar (C)
  2. Mo Haris
  3. Babar
  4. Saud Shakeel
  5. Khwaja Nafay
  6. Salman Ali agha
  7. Irfan Khan Niazi
  8. Naseem Shah
  9. Abbas Afridi
  10. Amir
  11. Abrar Ahmed

Reserves:

1. Abdullah Shafiq
  2. Rizwan
  3. Aamer Jamal
  4. Jahandad Khan
I think we need to identify. Particularly in this format. Who can serve the team best and then invest on them under the new coach. Also I agree we need aggressive mentality captain like Fakhar who thinks fearless.

I’m afraid from what I’ve been hearing this “major surgery” is more likely to the extraction of a splinter than anything more.

There will be a few token gestures like removing Chacha and then scapegoating Azam, Amir, Imad.

Naqvi is rewinding the clock to 2021/22

Amir will be replaced with Hasan Ali

Imad will be replaced with Nawaz and Azam will probably be replaced with Khushdil Shah.

Jester Bobsy will still be captain and diva Queen will be his partner in crime

Hearing reports that PML-N is trying very hard to replace Naqvi with Sethi citing the poor performance of the team in the T20 WC as an excuse but Naqvi is backed by GHQ therefore this is virtually impossible

- The present team which went to the US was divided and mentally not ready or hungry to win the WC. The team is divided in various different camps ie Babar camp, Shaheen camp ie Shaheen feels betrayed and hard done by the PCB and Babar, Rizwan camp where Rizwan feels he is Pakistan's rightful next captain. The players on the trip only really communicated with each other on a need too basis but overall no one went out of the way to help the captain and other players. Mohsin Naqvi apparently knew about the issues in the team before the WC and he tried his best to motivate the players by telling them to focus on winning the WC and any differences, problems will be resolved afterwards.

During Ramiz reign the entire team was single-handedly behind Babar, however it was during Sethis reign where Babar and Rizwan felt threatened by the PCB offering the T20 captaincy to Shaheen and the ODI vice captaincy to Shan Masood, Shaheen had to turn down the captaincy of the T20 team vs Afghanistan under pressure from Babar Azam

However things took a turn for the absolute worst under Zaka Ashraf who started the practice of meeting players individually and started promising them the captaincy going forward. The PCB had already told Shaheen in the ODI WC in 2023 that he was going to be the next white ball captain and Babar knew about this and there are videos of Shaheen pushing Babar in the Afghanistan game.

Babar got his revenge against Shaheen by utilizing the Peshawar Zalmi card and got himself reinstated as captain immediately and now you have a situation where there is a deep sense of insecurity, mistrust, animosity in the team where its every player for himself.

- The PCB has no choice but to drop all these players and send them back to domestic cricket and cancel all their league contracts, these players need to be given the message that they cannot keep playing on the basis of past performances and seniority, they need to regain the hunger to play for Pakistan again.

- Mohsin Naqvi is unhappy with the incompetence and slow pace of the PCB officials and a prime example is the PCB official who was responsible for booking the teams hotel in New York City didn't even bother to double check that the hotel was 90 minutes from the ground. Also some of the PCB officials are part of the groupings among the players and they leak PCB information to the players.
lol your insider news.

Hearing reports that PML-N is trying very hard to replace Naqvi with Sethi citing the poor performance of the team in the T20 WC as an excuse but Naqvi is backed by GHQ therefore this is virtually impossible

How many times are they going to keep changing the chairman :ROFLMAO: Need continuity, stick with Naqvi.

Don’t think Naqvi has power to remove Babar and his buddies. Mostly likely they may scapegoat Abrar/Amir/Imad and bring Babar’s buddies like Nawaz, Hasan and Fahim. Since Australia tour is 5 months away, all will be forgotten. Australia will whitewash this team and it will continue like before. PCB may pay teams like USA/Ireland/NZ/Sl to send their C/D teams and Babar/Hasan co will perform great and everything will be normal. Then the PSL will commence and we will prepare for CT25.

How many times are they going to keep changing the chairman :ROFLMAO: Need continuity, stick with Naqvi.
Naqvi is a shrewd guy and will continue since fans accepted the reality nothing will happen. Naqvi is all talk but do nothing guy just like Zaka.

Ejaz wasim BBN Sports
Don't know about his credibility
Ejaz Bakhri is Babar’s family friend. One of the clear cut pro Babar/biased journos

He was fully going after Saim Ayub when he failed a few games putting pressure on PCB to bring back RizBar

He was also gloating the most when Babar was re-appointed captain in March

Ejaz Bakhri is Babar’s family friend. One of the clear cut pro Babar/biased journos

He was fully going after Saim Ayub when he failed a few games putting pressure on PCB to bring back RizBar

He was also gloating the most when Babar was re-appointed captain in March
Might be true

we have a team of amir naseem fakhar and babar left. I can live with that 💯

Same story since every World Cup. At least these so called journalist should change the script.

Major surgery should start with removing Naqvi.

Then start with revamping standards in domestic cricket. In domestic, if you are unfit or you cant field then you are dropped or paid minimum wage of Pakistan until you meet the same standards that Australia/England have.

Chacha, Amir, & Imad should never play again for Pakistan.

Babar needs to be sacked.

Azam Khan cant play until he gets fit, which most likely will never happen.

Surgery should start from the top. Selectors, who selected a squad having no replacement for certain batters, like Iftikhar.

Babar should leave captaincy.

Azam, Iftikhar and Shadab should be sent packing.

Saim should be sent back to domestics to work on his temperament and technique.

First surgery should be done on Naqvi but we all know he is not going anywhere, so there is no point discussing that further.

If somebody is serious about improving our cricket, then they must work on pitches, domestic coaches, grounds, academies, high performance centers, etc. Domestic teams should be divided into two tier system, if a team performs poorly it should be relegated to 2nd tier and vice versa. Fitness test should be a must for players in first tier group. Increase the match fee and retainer fee for domestic players.

Shadab, Iftikhar, Azam, Imad, Saim, Usman Khan should be dropped. Saim, Imad and Usman should be sent back to domestic to work on their weaknesses. Babar has to play one down. Rizwan should be rested for a few series to try new combinations, and then see where he fits in, if he doesn’t then drop him.

Surgery should start from the top. Selectors, who selected a squad having no replacement for certain batters, like Iftikhar.

Babar should leave captaincy.

Azam, Iftikhar and Shadab should be sent packing.

Saim should be sent back to domestics to work on his temperament and technique.
Very top. Chariman who was brought in as a political appointment

Before the surgery a chemotherapy needs to be done to clear the team of the main cancer.

That chemotherapy needs to ensure that Babar is thrown out as captain, Shadab and Shaheen are sent back to domestics and Rizwan is made to retire. Only then can an actual surgery be done

Before the surgery a chemotherapy needs to be done to clear the team of the main cancer.

That chemotherapy needs to ensure that Babar is thrown out as captain, Shadab and Shaheen are sent back to domestics and Rizwan is made to retire. Only then can an actual surgery be done
Yeah right!!!! With this Chemo it not only destroy Cancer but also good cells, meaning doctors gives the verdict the number of days victim left.
I have seen at least 20+ people did chemo and never survive.

Same story since every World Cup. At least these so called journalist should change the script.
Exactly!!!! And nothing happened after that. Same players get retain in the name of experience, lack of talent in domestic and not have enough time for experiment.

And bring back that clown who used to hide behind tail ender

That's not happening again

And bring back that clown who used to hide behind tail ender

That's not happening again
Better than the cancer who has failed to win us a single ICC tournament or Asia cup.

The only thing he will be remembered for is single handedly losing us the India game and his dance vs Moeen last year

The so called clown however will be remembered by generations for not just winning 1 but 2 ICC trophies

The blame for this WC debacle is solely with those 8-9 players who are permanent in the team since last 5-7 years and have always enjoyed media limelight with strong fan following. These players are Babar, Rizwan, Fakhar, Shaheen, Iftikhar, Shadab, Haris Rauf.

Both Babar & Rizwan must be dropped from T20s, you can't build your career based on 1 victory against India and thereafter failing in each and every tournament

Players like Shaheen, Haris Rauf, Iftikhar, Shadab have got enough chances but still they failed to contribute on big occasions

Imad Wasim & Aamir must be excluded, they did lot of drama on TV as cricket experts but when they got their chance they failed, specially Imad.

These 8-9 players must be excluded from T20s forever even if team loses few more series. This culture of lobbying, player power and politics in the team must be vanished otherwise team will keep facing similar issues. I don't blame PCB, coaches or selectors for this debacle as 80% players are same who are playing since several years

Better than the cancer who has failed to win us a single ICC tournament or Asia cup.

The only thing he will be remembered for is single handedly losing us the India game and his dance vs Moeen last year

The so called clown however will be remembered by generations for not just winning 1 but 2 ICC trophies
His own performance was zero

It wouldn't surprise me if this was all true. The current Pakistan team is toxic. Personally I would drop all senior players and bring in a younger team who can learn in a better environment. It's T20 cricket so results in games outside of the world cup don't matter so why keep any of the senior players who have a bad attitude and are not really performing anyways.

Ramiz Raja while speaking on his Youtube channel:

"This World Cup has slipped out of Pakistan’s hands, they have not even gone to the Super Eights, so there is anger, there is sorrow, and perhaps this whole situation also demands changes, but you will have to change things with wisdom. There should not be a Knee-jerk reaction, I understand that you can redraw the middle order again on the drawing board, I understand that your spin department can be improved in it, you can make changes in it, one of your fast bowler, you can give him a timeout because the length ball, which very few fast bowlers have bowled in these conditions where such pitches which were bad for batting, the ball was up and down, there was no need for magical deliveries there, only had to bowl on hard length, which Naseem Shah did, apart from that, a lot of up and down work went on Pakistani pacers, so there you can definitely change.”

“Overall the thing that is going to do is you have to instill discipline. You need to improve the dugout environment. It’s very important to instill an understanding of cricket in the players you are bringing into the team. Just playing cricket doesn’t guarantee that you can run the game, it’s a difficult task. For this, you need talent to evolve your players.”

“Questions are being raised about the selection committee as to how they bring in a couple of players from outside the system, which tightens the atmosphere in a way. I feel that these were force changes. You have to give full authority to the captain. I am saying again and again, repeating that leadership works in cricket, you can’t run the game from the sidelines. So if you have to make changes, you have to do it in a positive way.”

It’s time for Pakistan to finally use its first strike nuclear capability. Nuke the entire PCB and domestic cricket structure in Pakistan from outer space and start all over again. Start as an associate side and work your way back.

lol your insider news.
Savak simply aggregates the social media rumours by journos and posts it in an easily readable way all in one place. Not sure how that's a bad thing, I find it easy rather than hunting this journo or that.

Savak simply aggregates the social media rumours by journos and posts it in an easily readable way all in one place. Not sure how that's a bad thing, I find it easy rather than hunting this journo or that.
Putting them in all in one place is a good thing.
But needs to also tell the readers to take it with a big grain of salt. As none of them are reliable or confirmed news.
A lot of this stuff more like soap opera melodrama.
Pakistani journos always like to put a lot of masala in a story that shouldn't really be a story in a desperate attempt of making it a story.

Back