Alleged Indian government involvement in plots to assassinate Sikh separatists living in the West

My fellow Indians, please stop chest-thumping. Our government has denied any involvement. Of course, an intelligence agency belonging to a third-world country can not carry out a hit in a first-world country. Calm down, we are an aggrieved party here, not Canada.

No suspicious circumstances in death of UK Sikh separatist leader - police

West Midlands Police have confirmed that they are not opening an investigation into the death of Sikh separatist activist Avtar Singh Khanda.

Khanda died on 15 June in Birmingham after a sudden illness.

In the wake of the Canadian government’s announcement that they have credible evidence of Indian involvement in the death of another Sikh separatist leader, Hardeep Singh Nijjar, Khalistan-supporting groups in the UK have repeated calls for an investigation into Khanda’s death.

In a statement on Tuesday, West Midlands Police told BBC News: “Following speculation surrounding the death of Avtar Singh Khanda, a thorough review was undertaken by West Midlands Police which concluded that there were no suspicious circumstances.”

After Trudeau's comments in parliament on Monday, Canadian Foreign Minister Melanie Joly confirmed she had expelled a top Indian diplomat.

She went on to give a statement saying the "allegations that a representative of a foreign government may have been involved in the killing of a Canadian citizen here on Canadian soil... [are] not only troubling but it is completely unacceptable".

Quote Message: If proven true, this would be a great violation of our sovereignty and of the most basic rule of how countries deal with each other. We have been clear that we won't tolerate any form of foreign interference since this was brought to our attention. from Melanie Joly Canadian Foreign Minister
If proven true, this would be a great violation of our sovereignty and of the most basic rule of how countries deal with each other. We have been clear that we won't tolerate any form of foreign interference since this was brought to our attention.

Joly also sent her condolences to the family of Hardeep Singh Nijjar.

She said that she has told the Indian foreign minister that Canada expected India's full colloboration to make sure that "we get to the bottom of this".

Feel free to kill Sikhs in your own country, but sending hit squads abroad to carry out assassinations on foreign ground is not sanctioned by international law.

Wasn't Osama Bin Laden assassinated in Pakistan ?

Not that I'm defending this in any way. I have no idea what the facts are or if the allegations are true.

Loving this thread, Indian enjoying this as an achievement, it will be over looked along with bigotry and treatment of minorities by western countries as long as India is needed to counter China, once that objective is achieved, which I do not see ever happening but if it were to then bigotry against minorities and such state sponsored terrorism by Indian government will be used against them. Just a matter of time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Feel free to kill Sikhs in your own country, but sending hit squads abroad to carry out assassinations on foreign ground is not sanctioned by international law. This sort of third world nincompoopery will have annoyed world leaders, I would imagine Bharat will be getting their hands slapped behind closed doors.
Canada is a member of the Five Eyes (FVEY) intelligence alliance.

So far we have heard from the US, UK and Australia - all three are also members of FVEY. All three are clearly unwilling to publicly side with Canada against India. All three are trying hard to balance.

The only FVEY member that we haven't heard from yet is New Zealand

Wasn't Osama Bin Laden assassinated in Pakistan ?

Not that I'm defending this in any way. I have no idea what the facts are or if the allegations are true.
Hard to compare the two events in my opinion. In this case it is a Canadian citizen killed in the open in Canada orchestrated by someone who was let in on diplomatic trust and relations.

In the other case it was someone who had admitted their crimes and was on the run over a decade long war against a world superpower.

Finally RAW is learning from mossad .I'm not surprised if mossad is providing training and support after all we are very close friends

Finally RAW is learning from mossad .I'm not surprised if mossad is providing training and support after all we are very close friends
:ROFLMAO:, Bollywood has ruined y'all, how hard is to kill someone in a foreign land, even Pakistani establishment rent few broke individual to do it. India has millions of them. Matter of fact most countries can easily do it.

Saudi government did in their embassy in Turkey, lol

Hard to compare the two events in my opinion. In this case it is a Canadian citizen killed in the open in Canada orchestrated by someone who was let in on diplomatic trust and relations.

In the other case it was someone who had admitted their crimes and was on the run over a decade long war against a world superpower.

The principled position would be to say 'Both incidents are wrong. International law does not allow for assassinations on foreign ground.'

The principled position would be to say 'Both incidents are wrong. International law does not allow for assassinations on foreign ground.'

Exactly. You've answered your own question which you asked me earlier by the way, although the US would probably claim they did the assassination of bin Laden with Pakistan support. Musharraf was claiming OBL died years earlier from some health failure so who knows what actually went on.

Sure I see what you mean and I can agree with that based on how you have stated.

Exactly. You've answered your own question which you asked me earlier by the way, although the US would probably claim they did the assassination of bin Laden with Pakistan support. Musharraf was claiming OBL died years earlier from some health failure so who knows what actually went on.
Bin laden dieing in abbotabad was a fact. It was confirmed when his wife was pictured in a Pakistani court as she needed to get out of the country with the help of her brother as she was a foreigner.

What training is required to hire hitmen to come kill someone in a public Gurudwara parking lot in the open, when they are not even hiding?

Bin laden dieing in abbotabad was a fact. It was confirmed when his wife was pictured in a Pakistani court as she needed to get out of the country with the help of her brother as she was a foreigner.

That just proves she was there.

Hehe storm in a teacup is all it is. He used the word "credible allegations" as against "credible evidences", which makes it clear that it's all gas. None of the killers have been caught yet, but Justin wants to declare the verdict on who planned it. He was humiliated quite badly last week here in India but he has made a blunder by reacting to it with a childish allegation

That just proves she was there.
why would the three wives and multiple children live in Pakistan that too illegally? The terrorist was housed in Pakistan with family, once he was killed, the family stood exposed. They accepted that her husband died that night

Funny thing is that this whole fiasco only benefits one person i.e modi as most Indians now believe that indian agents did it and are happy about it, while i doubt that it's the case. Justin went public because there is enormous pressure on him to resign and he is trying to buy time and favorable support from minorities. He's hoping to be the other person to benefit but let's see

Funny thing is that this whole fiasco only benefits one person i.e modi as most Indians now believe that indian agents did it and are happy about it, while i doubt that it's the case. Justin went public because there is enormous pressure on him to resign and he is trying to buy time and favorable support from minorities. He's hoping to be the other person to benefit but let's see
Justin is done and dusted, he will probably never get re-elected as PM of Canada.

why would the three wives and multiple children live in Pakistan that too illegally? The terrorist was housed in Pakistan with family, once he was killed, the family stood exposed. They accepted that her husband died that night

It's been discussed to death and I really don't want to go off tangent in an unrelated thread, I'm sure there's a thread out there if you want to discuss bin Laden, I was just responding because his name was brought up in relation to the unlawful assassination of the Sikh separatist.

A UN declared terrorist vs Canadian Citizen who support for the rights of minorities in India.
He is also a terrorist .Who is a “terrorist” or criminal and who is a merely an “extremist” or (wow) an “activist?” It’s time western newspapers do some introspection. And devise rules. Nijjar had an interpol notice.

He is also a terrorist .Who is a “terrorist” or criminal and who is a merely an “extremist” or (wow) an “activist?” It’s time western newspapers do some introspection. And devise rules. Nijjar had an interpol notice.
Notice to murder by religiously extremist government of India?

Looks like the Mr. Trudeau backtracked within 24 hours, absent any 5I/G7/NATO support. He’s gone from Indian agents involved to “not suggesting it’s agents were linked”. We can’t just let this slide. He must be held to account for this accusation.
Either substantiate it or apologize.

Pierre Poilievre, Canada's opposition leader Pierre on Trudeau -Najjar- India-killing allegation: PM needs to come clean with all the facts we need to know all the evidence possible for the Canadians can make judgments. The PM hasn't provided any facts.

Pierre Poilievre: I think we need to see more facts. The Prime Minister hasn't provided any facts. He provided a statement

Reporter: What is the risk if he doesn't provide more information or these allegations are found somehow to be untrue?
Pierre Poilievre: Real

Lol everyone tone is changed now .this is power of Bharat strong independent forgien Policy.

So are you saying Bharat has the right to carry out assassinations in foreign countries if they feel their interests aren't being served well enough? Is that what has happened here?
Western intelligence is either too incompetent to stop a RAW assassination or complicit. No 2 ways about it.

That’s Pakistan maybe and you’re free to call your country all these filthy things.
Don’t abuse our country.
Lol this is not how you reply, you stoop to his level so both are equal.

Feel free to kill Sikhs in your own country, but sending hit squads abroad to carry out assassinations on foreign ground is not sanctioned by international law. This sort of third world nincompoopery will have annoyed world leaders, I would imagine Bharat will be getting their hands slapped behind closed doors.

I doubt world leaders act as per the imagination of Pakistanis.

Trudeau is naughty. He got disrespected in India by Modi in the G20 summit. Now he went back and making allegations like a crazy ex. :yk

Poor Trudeau must realize that he will not expect respect from India after sympathizing with Khalisthanis in his own country. Dude deserves this embarrassment.

Trudeau is a clown.

He needs to explain why Canada, a first world country with controlled population and widely considered to be one of the safest countries in the world, failed to protect citizens on its soil.

Loving this thread, Indian enjoying this as an achievement, it will be over looked along with bigotry and treatment of minorities by western countries as long as India is needed to counter China, once that objective is achieved, which I do not see ever happening but if it were to then bigotry against minorities and such state sponsored terrorism by Indian government will be used against them. Just a matter of time.

Yes yes we are scared how countries around the world are reading the script made in our western neighbourhood.

They are complicit. You and I both know they are not too incompetent.
I agree. I believe Trudeau is doing this for domestic consumption .

The 5 eyes and RAW clearly have a working relationship with RAW probably helping them in the South Asian neighbourhood while getting a free hand , and possibly even help , to get rid of anti India elements in the Anglo Saxon world

After all, racial minorities in that world, despite all the sugar-coating, are second-class citizens who are easily expendable and probably not worthy of protection in the eyes of Western intelligence.

Trudeau is a clown.

He needs to explain why Canada, a first world country with controlled population and widely considered to be one of the safest countries in the world, failed to protect citizens on its soil.

First

Everyone needs to know who killed Nijjar?

Their identity is not known.

They haven't been caught.

But somehow they have credible allegations against India.

First

Everyone needs to know who killed Nijjar?

Their identity is not known.

They haven't been caught.

But somehow they have credible allegations against India.
The clown has backtracked already. With 2 million Indians working in Canada and supporting their economy, his advisors wasted no time in knocking sense into his head but India should not let this slide.

You cannot throw around such accusations without proof.

Trudeau is immature and unfit to be a PM. Not the first time he has been caught shooting from the hip and had to retract his statements.

He reminds so much of Imran Khan.

Trudeau is a clown.

did Indian explain this after mumbai attacks? WHy the border control failed? why the security forces allowed havoc for one week in mumbai

The clown has backtracked already. With 2 million Indians working in Canada and supporting their economy, his advisors wasted no time in knocking sense into his head but India should not let this slide.

Trudeau is immature and unfit to be a PM. Not the first time he has been caught shooting from the hip and had to retract his statements.

Indians that work and live in Canada, dont really indulge in Indian politics. Infact most of them are 3rd and 4th generation that see themselves as Canadians and dont want to be associated as Indians. Alot of them change their names aswell.

Trudeau is naughty. He got disrespected in India by Modi in the G20 summit. Now he went back and making allegations like a crazy ex. :yk

Poor Trudeau must realize that he will not expect respect from India after sympathizing with Khalisthanis in his own country. Dude deserves this embarrassment.

I don't think he's bothered about getting Indian respect, his main priority will be getting respect from his own people. If there is intelligence which points to Indian hit squads operating in Canada then how dumb would he look if he turned the other cheek?

did Indian explain this after mumbai attacks? WHy the border control failed? why the security forces allowed havoc for one week in mumbai
India isn’t a first world country, they have a population problem and they have communal violence. For countries like India and Pakistan, it is very difficult to prevent such incidents on their soil.

This is a major own goal by Canada.

It is obvious that you are clueless about anything and everything that is pertaining to Indian living in Canada.

It is obvious that you are clueless about anything and everything that is pertaining to Indian living in Canada.
I don’t know, but I’m surely not going to believe whatever you have to say because I don’t know you and you have no credibility in my eyes.

However, I’m happy for a more credible poster to educate and enlighten me. With 113 posts, you should be happy to get a response from me.

Lol this is not how you reply, you stoop to his level so both are equal.

I agree with you.
Some of these people out there just want to lure us into a very low level abuse. To engage them is to stoop to their levels which I should avoid.

It’s just that I’m extremely emotional about my nation.

Thanks for guiding me brother @IAJ

I don’t know, but I’m surely not going to believe whatever you have to say because I don’t know you and you have no credibility in my eyes.

However, I’m happy for a more credible poster to educate and enlighten me. With 113 posts, you should be happy to get a response from me.
Amazing reply, with 98k post one would know how to counter the content of the comment instead a random person on a forum.

Your comment suggest that you are a clueless anything and everything that has anything to do with Indians in Canada, lol

Wasted 98k comments in a second :)

India isn’t a first world country, they have a population problem and they have communal violence. For countries like India and Pakistan, it is very difficult to prevent such incidents on their soil.

This is a major own goal by Canada.
you are right, but didnt india play politics on that? instead of accepting its own failiure it diverted the attention towards Pakistan.

And now India is guilty of the same crime......... Now i wonder if Indians living in Canada should be bared from jobs and face discrimination.

you are right, but didnt india play politics on that? instead of accepting its own failiure it diverted the attention towards Pakistan.

And now India is guilty of the same crime......... Now i wonder if Indians living in Canada should be bared from jobs and face discrimination.

Yes, let Canada do so.

Trudeau has achieved a unique distinction.

He is perhaps the only world leader who has managed to annoy both India and China.

After he had already displeased Saudi.

How did 9/11 happen?

Border control failed?

Airport security failed?

Bro I know him very well , when he don't have any answer of my questions he doing same thing again and again to distract the topic .
First, you need to decide which narrative you want to run with.

You've suggested that Indian RAW was involved and proud of it.

then you are happy and promoting Indians aren't involved.

please decide as you are all over in this thread.

Yes they did just like Pakistan played politics over the SL attack in 2009. These things will happen.

But Canada is supposedly a beacon of freedom and safety in the first world. It doesn’t befit a Canadian PM to throw mud at other countries before taking ownership and accountability of what happened on their soil.

This isn’t a mature statement from the Canadian PM. I can understand why Pakistanis are jumping with joy, but if the shoe was on the other foot, we wouldn’t be appreciating such remarks.

Amazing reply, with 98k post one would know how to counter the content of the comment instead a random person on a forum.

Your comment suggest that you are a clueless anything and everything that has anything to do with Indians in Canada, lol

Wasted 98k comments in a second :)
I’m the most battled-hardened poster on this forum, you wouldn’t want to go down that road with me.

However, before I go down that road with you, you have to build your credibility first. You are not off to a good start though, but there is time to make amends.

First, you need to decide which narrative you want to run with.

You've suggested that Indian RAW was involved and proud of it.

then you are happy and promoting Indians aren't involved.

please decide as you are all over in this thread.
First Canada should decide what is They wanted as they are changing tone after every hour .I reserved my verdict until then .

How did 9/11 happen?

Border control failed?

Airport security failed?
yes it did fail. that is a proven and accepted fact. After that event border control and airport security increased, in the past it was much easier to travel

I’m the most battled-hardened poster on this forum, you wouldn’t want to go down that road with me.

However, before I go down that road with you, you have to build your credibility first. You are not off to a good start though, but there is time to make amends.
What an achievement and thanks for providing an imaginary certificate, only Pakistani living in Pakistan would make such comments lol.

Bro I know him very well , when he don't have any answer of my questions he doing same thing again and again to distract the topic .
werent you not celebrating Indian govt killing foreign Indians?

werent you not celebrating Indian govt killing foreign Indians?
First correct your sentences sir, as I said whoever is/was behind of killing of Indian citizens, we will go anywhere in the world to kill that terrorist. Don't get confused with normal people and a terrorist.

First correct your sentences sir as I said whoever is/was behind of killing of Indians citizen we will go anywhere in the world to killed that terrorist . don't confused with Normal people and a terrorist .
but Modi has not died nor has amit Shah.
so would you support their deaths if they hopefully die?

Because they are terrorists and you said you support the death of terrorists

but Modi has not died nor has amit Shah.
so would you support their deaths if they hopefully die?

Because they are terrorists and you said you support the death of terrorists
Lol again you're wrong .First learnt to differentiate between a normal citizens and a terrorist .What Pakistan people's are Think it's not our problem .

Looks like the Mr. Trudeau backtracked within 24 hours, absent any 5I/G7/NATO support. He’s gone from Indian agents involved to “not suggesting it’s agents were linked”. We can’t just let this slide. He must be held to account for this accusation.
Either substantiate it or apologize.

He did not say what you quoted above. He did not say "not suggesting it's agents were linked". ANI twitter is misleading.

If you watch the press conference he still considers this serious matter and repeated several times that India take it seriously. He did use the words "provoke or escalate" but in this context.... "we are not looking to provoke or escalate but we are laying out the facts as we see them".

Also RE: 5I Australia/UK/US.... it is reported by Al Jazeera that they all have shared his grave concerns as well and will comment further after investigation is over. What else should they say to show their support at this time?

Lol again you're wrong .First learnt to differentiate between a normal citizens and a terrorist .What Pakistan people's are Think it's not our problem .
ok, than tell me, was Bhagat Singh a terrorist?

I think ur concern shouldn't be Pakistan here, the Canadian PM thinks the Indian govt is terrorist.

The fact that the Indian government went to such extreme lengths shows that they realise that the threat of Khalistan is very real and serious. Almost all Sikhs that I've encountered recently in the US and the UK self-identify as Punjabi rather than Indian. They are extremely determined to secure their own homeland. I wonder what that would mean for other groups in south India and the Northeast. It's very difficult to see India intact a hundred years from now.

Nijjar is a terrorist because he has incited violence in India and for backing a separation movement, also may have had some people killed in India.

Now, are you honestly telling me Lord Modi has not done any of those things mentioned above?

ok, than tell me, was Bhagat Singh a terrorist?

I think ur concern shouldn't be Pakistan here, the Canadian PM thinks the Indian govt is terrorist.
I'm not surprised knowing that fact is once your PM called Osama bin Laden a martyr.
Now about Canada then you read full thread to understand what is going on from past 20 hour .

I'm not surprised knowing that fact is once your PM called Osama bin Laden a martyr.
Now about Canada then you read full thread to understand what is going on from past 20 hour .
you did not answer my post. was bhagat singh a terrorist?

Nijjar is a terrorist because he has incited violence in India and for backing a separation movement, also may have had some people killed in India.

Now, are you honestly telling me Lord Modi has not done any of those things mentioned above?
Yes Modi is not done anything wrong that's why he is a prime minister from 2015 .and second as I said earlier what Pakistani people's are think it not our problem .

Yes Modi is not done anything wrong that's why he is a prime minister from 2015 .and second as I said earlier what Pakistani people's are think it not our problem .

I’m British, not sure why you keep bringing up Pakistan in a thread about the Indian government being accused of killing a Canadian citizen.

Unless Nijjar was listed as a terrorist by UN or any other global organisation you have no right to call him a terrorist.

Back