Alleged Indian government involvement in plots to assassinate Sikh separatists living in the West

Create an new thread about this topic or has any Thread already tag me there. Thanks
no need, you can answer it here and not avoid it.

You said the following words to me:
"First learnt to differentiate between a normal citizens and a terrorist"

if you are going to tell me to first learn, than answer a simple question than. I want to learn comeon, speak up now

im surprised it took just a bhagat singh to whine about making a new thread

I’m British, not sure why you keep bringing up Pakistan in a thread about the Indian government being accused of killing a Canadian citizen.

Unless Nijjar was listed as a terrorist by UN or any other global organisation you have no right to call him a terrorist.
I can accused you for anything but that is not truth right?? Wait and watch what is the end game of this accusations .

no need, you can answer it here and not avoid it.

You said the following words to me:
"First learnt to differentiate between a normal citizens and a terrorist"

if you are going to tell me to first learn, than answer a simple question than. I want to learn comeon, speak up now

im surprised it took just a bhagat singh to whine about making a new thread
He is a freedom fighter for US ( including you) .what others western think it's none of our business. Now please don't compare him with these terrorist as bhagat Singh was not harmed or killed own subcontinent people's but only angrez.

He is a freedom fighter for US ( including you) .what others western think it's none of our business. Now please don't compare him with these terrorist as bhagat Singh was not harmed or killed own subcontinent people's but only angrez.
lol, what western this its none of our business?

Funny how you are forcing bhagat singhs freedom fighter identity on Pakistanis...

Similarly for sikh Nijjar is a freedom fighter. Point is Nijjar is just another Bhagat Singh...

Modi and other ruling party of India and Hindutva/RSS followers promoting and doing violence against Muslim minorities of India make them terrorist?

Plenty of documented evidence that you can find on this forum let alone all over the web.

Modi and other ruling party of India and Hindutva/RSS followers promoting and doing violence against Muslim minorities of India make them terrorist?

Plenty of documented evidence that you can find on this forum let alone all over the web.
You can continue with your propaganda as we don't care what you believe it's upto you .we only respect India constitution .
I don't even Vote for Modi but Congress

You can continue with your propaganda as we don't care what you believe it's upto you .we only respect India constitution .
I don't even Vote for Modi but Congress
My propaganda?

It is a question as many Indians have accused him and other members of the ruling party of India of terrorism against minorities in India, as per you, those who kill their own are terrorist and not freedom fighters :)

It is not propaganda, it is a question that has came out of India by Indian, not from anywhere else.

Who you vote is your personal choice and no one asked who do you vote for.

My propaganda?

It is a question as many Indians have accused him and other members of the ruling party of India of terrorism against minorities in India, as per you, those who kill their own are terrorist and not freedom fighters :)

It is not propaganda, it is a question that has came out of India by Indian, not from anywhere else.

Who you vote is your personal choice and no one asked who do you vote for.
I said anyone can accused but what is matter for us is Indian constitution . according to Indian constitution he is not done anything wrong that's why he is a PM and hope he is also selected for next term as first time I'm also going to Vote for BJP .

lol, what western this its none of our business?

Funny how you are forcing bhagat singhs freedom fighter identity on Pakistanis...

Similarly for sikh Nijjar is a freedom fighter. Point is Nijjar is just another Bhagat Singh...
Then for you TTP , BLF memeber are also freedom fighter? Isn't it?

Amreeka will not join forces with Canada in announcing the facts, simply because Amreeka does not want to upset India, cos if they do, then Amreeka's game plan against China, in which India is a poop-stool, will go Pete Tong.

Amreeka has not denied the claims, they simply refuse to talk in unison.

Big difference!

Looks like another round of bans for Modi, he was after all banned from entering the USA/UK because he was found to be a religious terrorist.

But this accusation can't be erased. Ind has killed 1000s in PK and now Canada is accusing them of doing the same. Now we understand the Ind statement of not playing terrorists, they knew this news Was coming
My questions for you and other - if investigations are still "running their course", why did Canada expel senior Indian diplomat. If complete, where is evidence?

(Reuters) - Britain will continue trade talks with India despite allegations from Canada that the Indian government was involved in the murder of a Sikh separatist leader on its soil, Prime Minister Rishi Sunak's spokesperson said on Tuesday.

Britain was in touch with Canada about the "serious allegations" but said it would not have an impact on trade talks with India, the spokesperson said.

Sunak is hoping to finalise a free trade deal with India as Britain looks to establish its credentials as an independent trading nation after leaving the European Union.

Both sides have hinted at progress in recent months after a slow start to talks, raising hopes a deal could be completed ahead of elections due in both countries next year.

My questions for you and other - if investigations are still "running their course", why did Canada expel senior Indian diplomat. If complete, where is evidence?
So you think Canada has put at risk its relationship with Ind at whim. Any other words of wisdom

(Reuters) - Britain will continue trade talks with India despite allegations from Canada that the Indian government was involved in the murder of a Sikh separatist leader on its soil, Prime Minister Rishi Sunak's spokesperson said on Tuesday.

Britain was in touch with Canada about the "serious allegations" but said it would not have an impact on trade talks with India, the spokesperson said.

Sunak is hoping to finalise a free trade deal with India as Britain looks to establish its credentials as an independent trading nation after leaving the European Union.

Both sides have hinted at progress in recent months after a slow start to talks, raising hopes a deal could be completed ahead of elections due in both countries next year.
If this was Iran, an invasion would be in the planning.

Looks like another round of bans for Modi, he was after all banned from entering the USA/UK because he was found to be a religious terrorist.
He is still a religious terrorist, the difference is, he is needed to shout at China, therefore no bans will be placed on Modi as long as he keep heighten the tension between China and India.

BREAKING: Canada updates travel advisory regarding India, advises nationals to 'exercise a high degree of caution'.

Sikh separatist claims ‘Australia is next’ after leader assassinated in Canada.

The Indian government has expelled a Canadian diplomat after rejecting allegations by Prime Minister Justin Trudeau that it was involved in the assassination of an Indian separatist on Canadian soil.

The ***-for-tat follows weeks of tension between India and Canada as one of the Indian movement’s leaders claims separatists in Australia are also in danger.

New Delhi on Tuesday labelled the separatist leaders as terrorists and described Trudeau’s claims as “absurd and motivated”.

“Such unsubstantiated allegations seek to shift the focus from Khalistani terrorists and extremists, who have been provided shelter in Canada and continue to threaten India’s sovereignty and territorial integrity,” India’s Ministry of External Affairs said.

A spokesperson for Foreign Minister Penny Wong said Australia was “deeply concerned” by the allegations made by Canada.

“We have conveyed our concerns at senior levels to India,” the spokesperson said. “The Indian diaspora are valued and important contributors to our vibrant and resilient multicultural society, where all Australians can peacefully and safely express their views.”

But one of the Khalistan movement’s leaders, Gurpatwant Singh Pannun, said peaceful protests in Australia had been disrupted, quasi-referendums had been blocked and demonstrators had been intimidated by Indian government supporters in Australia.

“Australia is the next target for Indian agents,” he said.

Asked about the claims by Pannun, the Indian High Commission in Canberra said it had nothing further to add to the statement issued by New Delhi.

He did not say what you quoted above. He did not say "not suggesting it's agents were linked". ANI twitter is misleading.

If you watch the press conference he still considers this serious matter and repeated several times that India take it seriously. He did use the words "provoke or escalate" but in this context.... "we are not looking to provoke or escalate but we are laying out the facts as we see them".

Also RE: 5I Australia/UK/US.... it is reported by Al Jazeera that they all have shared his grave concerns as well and will comment further after investigation is over. What else should they say to show their support at this time?

AL Jazeera..... Thats a Qatari propoganda channel.

Washington Post, says Trudeau was rebuffed in his efforts to get other countries including Washington to support his statement.

The fact that the Indian government went to such extreme lengths shows that they realise that the threat of Khalistan is very real and serious. Almost all Sikhs that I've encountered recently in the US and the UK self-identify as Punjabi rather than Indian. They are extremely determined to secure their own homeland. I wonder what that would mean for other groups in south India and the Northeast. It's very difficult to see India intact a hundred years from now.

Sikhs in UK or US or Canada or Australia can make a khalistan there.

These foreign citizens have no rights over anything in India.

Which group in South India?

What in North East? Ethnic clashes? Not separatism. Most of the North East is very peaceful.

Some countries will go under the sea by 2050, India will last longer than them.

Nijjar is a terrorist because he has incited violence in India and for backing a separation movement, also may have had some people killed in India.

Now, are you honestly telling me Lord Modi has not done any of those things mentioned above?

Which country did Modi did all this?

I’m British, not sure why you keep bringing up Pakistan in a thread about the Indian government being accused of killing a Canadian citizen.

Unless Nijjar was listed as a terrorist by UN or any other global organisation you have no right to call him a terrorist.

Nijjar had a interpol RCN pending against him.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Modi govt thought they can get away with their terrorism in foreign countries, but Canada exposed them..

what an own goal by the Modi.
Canada can do nothing to India. Rightfully Modi put Trudeau in his place recently.
You cannot host an Indian security threat in your country and expect royal treatment in India.

How conveniently few pakistanis become British, when called out.

It seems this Nijjar entered Canada illegally and has cases against him there. Trudeau is a soy boy and scared of losing Sikh vote bank in Canada.

AL Jazeera..... Thats a Qatari propoganda channel.

Washington Post, says Trudeau was rebuffed in his efforts to get other countries including Washington to support his statement.
Washington post has quoted the exact same foreign advisors that Al Jazeera has quoted If you like the Washington Post more. These representatives from UK US and Australia all saying that they have grave concerns and support Canada's investigation.

Also Re: Washington Post.. they rebuffed his efforts for public statement at G20 yes but not merits of investigation. From that same article you are quoting see quoted below

Ultimately, the alleged assassination on June 18 of Hardeep Singh Nijjar, a Canadian citizen, was privately raised by several senior officials of the Five Eyes intelligence-sharing countries in the weeks before September’s Group of 20 summit in New Delhi.
Washington described itself as “deeply concerned” about the allegations and said it was critical that “Canada’s investigation proceed and the perpetrators be brought to justice,” according to a statement by White House National Security Council spokeswoman Adrienne Watson.

Washington post has quoted the exact same foreign advisors that Al Jazeera has quoted If you like the Washington Post more. These representatives from UK US and Australia all saying that they have grave concerns and support Canada's investigation.

Also Re: Washington Post.. they rebuffed his efforts for public statement at G20 yes but not merits of investigation. From that same article you are quoting see quoted below

Ultimately, the alleged assassination on June 18 of Hardeep Singh Nijjar, a Canadian citizen, was privately raised by several senior officials of the Five Eyes intelligence-sharing countries in the weeks before September’s Group of 20 summit in New Delhi.
Washington described itself as “deeply concerned” about the allegations and said it was critical that “Canada’s investigation proceed and the perpetrators be brought to justice,” according to a statement by White House National Security Council spokeswoman Adrienne Watson.

Weeks before Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau aired an explosive accusation that Indian officials may have been behind the slaying of a Sikh separatist leader in British Columbia, Ottawa asked its closest allies, including Washington, to publicly condemn the murder. But the overtures were rebuffed, underscoring the diplomatic balancing act facing the Biden administration and its allies as they work to court an Asian power seen as a crucial counterweight to China.

That's the opening paragraph of WaPo.

There is nothing about like or dislike. AL Jazeera is a state owned propoganda outlet.

Weeks before Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau aired an explosive accusation that Indian officials may have been behind the slaying of a Sikh separatist leader in British Columbia, Ottawa asked its closest allies, including Washington, to publicly condemn the murder. But the overtures were rebuffed, underscoring the diplomatic balancing act facing the Biden administration and its allies as they work to court an Asian power seen as a crucial counterweight to China.

That's the opening paragraph of WaPo.

There is nothing about like or dislike. AL Jazeera is a state owned propoganda outlet.

So is every Indian media outlet.

Sikhs in UK or US or Canada or Australia can make a khalistan there.

These foreign citizens have no rights over anything in India.

Which group in South India?

What in North East? Ethnic clashes? Not separatism. Most of the North East is very peaceful.

Some countries will go under the sea by 2050, India will last longer than them.
The Soviet empire went under so dont be so sure. Hitler thought that the 3rd Reich would last a 1000 years, that ended well.

India is not a absolute monarchy with state media outlet used to run propoganda.

Anyways i quoted WaPo.

It's even worse. It's a state run by a formerly weak and subservient community which is now crazy with delusions of world power. History will repeat itself soon.

India is not a absolute monarchy with state media outlet used to run propoganda.

Anyways i quoted WaPo.
India doesn’t have to be to have absolute control of their media.

WaPo reported other countries not openly criticizing India. JT had no option but to criticize India.

Canada can do nothing to India. Rightfully Modi put Trudeau in his place recently.
You cannot host an Indian security threat in your country and expect royal treatment in India.
They will not understand becouse for that any Sovereign nation needs independent forgien Policy.

I don’t understand how Khalistanis even can think of Khalistan in India?
Dalits are 35% of Punjab and Hindus are 35% there.
Khalistanis are primarily Jatt Sikhs and they only form 20% of population. The dynamics just don’t add up.
They have a better chance of establishing Khalistan in Brampton.

She is Indian so I don’t think any non-Indian would believe her.

As it evident, any Indian media reporting shouldn’t be believed as almost all of have been working as RSS/BJP mouthpieces.

You’ve changed your stance on this topic more than Lodi had changed his dhoti in his entire life.

Please start posting neutral source as anything from India is not believable anymore since 2015.
As I'm here just to not please you .those are facts it's your problem how you will take ,not mine . thanks

Which country did Modi did all this?

Train carrying Hindu pilgrims was set on fire. Hindus blamed Muslims. One enquiry suggested that the fire may have been caused by a cooking stove. One senior police official said Modi allowed Hindu mobs to target Muslims for revenge. Modi was the CM of Gujrat, if you think he’s not responsible for what happened in 2002 because he was cleared by SC then so be it. But, he was in a position where he could’ve calmed the tension between the two communities which he didn’t do.

so not an international arrest warrant, strange for someone who happens to be a terrorist.

Yeap another ban coming up for PM Modi in UK and USA.

Keep us posted and update when this happens.

Train carrying Hindu pilgrims was set on fire. Hindus blamed Muslims. One enquiry suggested that the fire may have been caused by a cooking stove. One senior police official said Modi allowed Hindu mobs to target Muslims for revenge. Modi was the CM of Gujrat, if you think he’s not responsible for what happened in 2002 because he was cleared by SC then so be it. But, he was in a position where he could’ve calmed the tension between the two communities which he didn’t do.

so not an international arrest warrant, strange for someone who happens to be a terrorist.
Why couldn’t those people come out of the train if the fire was accidental? Or did they deliberately chose to die?

The Soviet empire went under so dont be so sure. Hitler thought that the 3rd Reich would last a 1000 years, that ended well.

Worry about pakistan.
It's even worse. It's a state run by a formerly weak and subservient community which is now crazy with delusions of world power. History will repeat itself soon.

If only your delusions ran the world. But then again, this is what Modi has reduced our western neighbours to, ranting online

India doesn’t have to be to have absolute control of their media.

WaPo reported other countries not openly criticizing India. JT had no option but to criticize India.

Because other countries have sensible diplomats running the show and hence know what nor to do.

Yes, in India the judgement of the highest court counts. Not opinion of random people.

A Red Notice is a request to law enforcement worldwide to locate and provisionally arrest a person pending extradition, surrender, or similar legal action.

Weeks before making explosive allegations implicating Indian officials in the killing of Sikh separatist leader Hardeep Singh Nijjar, Canadian officials sought public condemnation of the murder from their allies, including the United States, but were met with reluctance, The Washington Post has reported.
The same highlights the diplomatic challenges faced by the Biden administration and its allies as they try to navigate relations with India, a crucial player in the region, the report noted.

The alleged assassination of Nijjar, a Canadian citizen, on June 18, led to behind-the-scenes discussions among senior officials from the Five Eyes countries in the weeks leading up to the September Group of 20 summit in New Delhi.

However, no public mention was made before the summit, which was seen as an important event for Prime Minister Narendra Modi, according to The Washington Post.

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau's announcement of "credible allegations" in the parliament caused a significant rupture in bilateral relations with India, resulting in the expulsion of an Indian diplomat in Ottawa, the report stated.

"Canadian security agencies have been actively pursuing credible allegations of a potential link between agents of the Government of India and the killing of a Canadian citizen, Hardeep Singh Nijjar," PM Trudeau said on Monday.

However, New Delhi on Tuesday rejected Canada's allegations of Indian agents being involved in the killing of pro-Khalistan leader Hardeep Singh Nijjar, the chief of Khalistan Tiger Force and a designated 'terrorist'.

In retaliation to the Trudeau administration expelling an Indian diplomat, New Delhi ordered a Canadian envoy, believed to be spying for the country in India, to leave within five days, the Post added in its report.

While Trudeau emphasised that Canada was not looking to provoke or escalate the situation, India has rejected its accusation as "absurd and motivated," shifting the focus to Khalistani terrorists and extremists sheltered in Canada, The Washington Post reported.

In a statement, the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) said, "We have seen and reject the statement of the Canadian Prime Minister in their Parliament, as also the statement by their Foreign Minister. Allegations of the Government of India's involvement in any act of violence in Canada are absurd and motivated."

Nijjar had been designated a terrorist by security agencies in 2020 and was accused of supporting attacks in Punjab, the report noted, adding that India sought his extradition in 2022 and linked him to the killing of a Hindu priest in Punjab that same year.

According to the report, India had been pressuring countries like Canada, Australia, Britain, and the United States, which have significant Sikh communities, to crack down on the Khalistan movement. Pro-Khalistan protests had taken place in London and San Francisco, causing tension with the Indian government.

This diplomatic controversy unfolds as Western nations seek to strengthen their geopolitical and trade partnerships with India while refraining from criticizing Prime Minister Modi's authoritarian policies.

Michael Kugelman, a South Asia analyst, pointed out the dilemma facing Western governments, acknowledging Canada as an ally but valuing their relationship with India as a key strategic partner.

According to The Washington Post, the G20 summit in India in September was marked by tension, with Trudeau sidelined and denied formal bilateral talks with Prime Minister Modi. The Khalistan issue was discussed on the summit's sidelines, further straining relations.

Canada's Foreign Minister Melanie Joly stated that Trudeau had raised the allegations with President Biden and British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak, with the topic expected to be discussed at the UN General Assembly, The Washington Post reported.

In response, Washington expressed deep concern and emphasised the importance of Canada's investigation and bringing the perpetrators to justice. Australia also raised the issue with India at senior levels.

The allegations surrounding Nijjar's assassination have intensified the long-standing issue of Khalistan supporters in Canada, with potential ramifications for global geopolitics and foreign interference.

While the situation remains complex, it underscores the delicate balance Western nations must maintain between their allies and their strategic partnerships in a rapidly evolving global space, The Washington Post reported.

NDTV

Last edited:
Absolutely loving this image makeover for Bharat as a nation which is prepared to go to any lengths to protect its geopolitical interests.

While growing up, we Bharatiyas had only heard of KGB, Mossad, CIA doing these kind of missions on foreign soil. Movies were made on their heroic agents who put their lives on the line for the motherland.

Although Bollywood made a few such agent movies and there was some truth behind them also but this particular incident highlighted by Canadian PM in their parliament has really now put us in the elite group of nations.

RAW is War.
RAW has now established itself as an intelligence agency to be feared.

Absolutely loving this image makeover for Bharat as a nation which is prepared to go to any lengths to protect its geopolitical interests.

While growing up, we Bharatiyas had only heard of KGB, Mossad, CIA doing these kind of missions on foreign soil. Movies were made on their heroic agents who put their lives on the line for the motherland.

Although Bollywood made a few such agent movies and there was some truth behind them also but this particular incident highlighted by Canadian PM in their parliament has really now put us in the elite group of nations.

RAW is War.
RAW has now established itself as an intelligence agency to be feared.
Dawn news also saying something like that .
Hardeep Singh Nijjar, a Canadian citizen and prominent advocate for Khalistan, was killed outside a gurdwara he headed in June.

In a startling disclosure, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau told his country’s parliament the authorities were “pursuing credible allegations” that Indian “agents” were linked to the murder. In a related move, Ottawa expelled a diplomat described as India’s top intelligence agent in the country.

Meanwhile, New Delhi on Tuesday asked a Canadian diplomat to leave the country apparently due to involvement in “anti-India activities”, while an Indian foreign ministry spokesman described Mr Trudeau’s claims as “absurd”.

Bilateral ties had steadily been declining over the Khalistan issue, as Canada hosts a large Sikh diaspora, and many Canadian Sikhs support the movement for a separate homeland.

Due to these facts, Mr Trudeau had received a somewhat frosty reception during the G20 moot in New Delhi earlier this month, compared to the warm welcome other foreign leaders received. With public allegations, things have come to a head.

Assassinations by states on foreign soil of elements they consider undesirable is part and parcel of international espionage. But perhaps Israel takes the cake where subterfuge is concerned.

Tel Aviv’s agents have for decades been taking out targets across the globe. Most of the victims have been Palestinian militants and activists, while lately members of Hezbollah and those linked to Iran’s nuclear programme and security institutions have topped the list.
Considering the cosy relationship between New Delhi and Tel Aviv, perhaps the Indians have taken a page out of Mossad’s handbook in organising the hit on an individual they considered a ‘terrorist’. Other states, too, indulge in such activities.

However, despite India’s posturing, this issue is unlikely to fizzle out, as the Canadian PM would not have made such a major announcement without strong proof.

Along with assuring a large ethno-religious community that their safety matters, Canada will also pursue this murder to protect its reputation as a state where the rule of law is respected, as Mr Trudeau noted.

States may indulge in such underhanded behaviour, but the blowback can be embarrassing if things go awry, as the Indian government is discovering.

Dawn news also saying something like that .
Hardeep Singh Nijjar, a Canadian citizen and prominent advocate for Khalistan, was killed outside a gurdwara he headed in June.

In a startling disclosure, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau told his country’s parliament the authorities were “pursuing credible allegations” that Indian “agents” were linked to the murder. In a related move, Ottawa expelled a diplomat described as India’s top intelligence agent in the country.

Meanwhile, New Delhi on Tuesday asked a Canadian diplomat to leave the country apparently due to involvement in “anti-India activities”, while an Indian foreign ministry spokesman described Mr Trudeau’s claims as “absurd”.

Bilateral ties had steadily been declining over the Khalistan issue, as Canada hosts a large Sikh diaspora, and many Canadian Sikhs support the movement for a separate homeland.

Due to these facts, Mr Trudeau had received a somewhat frosty reception during the G20 moot in New Delhi earlier this month, compared to the warm welcome other foreign leaders received. With public allegations, things have come to a head.

Assassinations by states on foreign soil of elements they consider undesirable is part and parcel of international espionage. But perhaps Israel takes the cake where subterfuge is concerned.

Tel Aviv’s agents have for decades been taking out targets across the globe. Most of the victims have been Palestinian militants and activists, while lately members of Hezbollah and those linked to Iran’s nuclear programme and security institutions have topped the list.
Considering the cosy relationship between New Delhi and Tel Aviv, perhaps the Indians have taken a page out of Mossad’s handbook in organising the hit on an individual they considered a ‘terrorist’. Other states, too, indulge in such activities.

However, despite India’s posturing, this issue is unlikely to fizzle out, as the Canadian PM would not have made such a major announcement without strong proof.

Along with assuring a large ethno-religious community that their safety matters, Canada will also pursue this murder to protect its reputation as a state where the rule of law is respected, as Mr Trudeau noted.

States may indulge in such underhanded behaviour, but the blowback can be embarrassing if things go awry, as the Indian government is discovering.

RAW on GIGACHAD mode.

The isolation of Canadian government on this matter goes to show the other nations are like “”Ayt we understand what you did, we do this too, hehe high5s! Now let’s sign the trade agreement please.”

Saffron terrorism and its supporters revealing themselves in this thread. High fiving the death of a Sikh on foreign soil for wanting an independent nation for Sikhs, same as Indians in 1947, oh wait, RSS did kill Gandhi and Godse is revered till this day.

UK will be putting a halt on the trade deal anyway as Britain has announced it will not be lifting Indian immigration quotas; which was a condition and one that Modi has been begging for. :LOL:

India will keep rejcting this, not a surprise, any country would do that, but to say that the canadian PM is doing this because he was given a cold shoulder in India is delusional beyond imagination. Allthough you dont agree with his politics, a PM in a country like Canada just dont talk about this serious issue in House of Commons unless he is 110% sure about the information he has received. So there must be something here and the further investigation will give more information.

And it's important he keeps up with this transparancy because this is not a small case, you are simply going against one of your biggest trade partners and allies.

And Canada wont get any help from US because US need India as a counter-balance against China. If India turn their back to USA, well then Amreeka can kiss Asia good bye.

Extraordinary statement from MEA. “P𝗼𝗹𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆-𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝘃𝗶𝗼𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗖𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗱𝗮”. This effectively directly accuses Justin Trudeau of instigating violence & terrorism.

Saffron terrorism and its supporters revealing themselves in this thread. High fiving the death of a Sikh on foreign soil for wanting an independent nation for Sikhs, same as Indians in 1947, oh wait, RSS did kill Gandhi and Godse is revered till this day.

UK will be putting a halt on the trade deal anyway as Britain has announced it will not be lifting Indian immigration quotas; which was a condition and one that Modi has been begging for. :LOL:

FYI...

UK won’t stop India trade talks despite row over murder of Sikh leader​

Extraordinary statement from MEA. “P𝗼𝗹𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆-𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝘃𝗶𝗼𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗖𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗱𝗮”. This effectively directly accuses Justin Trudeau of instigating violence & terrorism.

There is a reason behind Trudeau's " Not wanting to provoke or escalate" statement.

Trudeau has just given India every reason to raise the Khalistani terrorist issue and its political support from the Canadian government, at every international forum.

India is actually looking to escalate this.

As someone in USA said, Trudeau is digging himself into a hole and all that US can do is give him a ladder.

Find a better source.

Enjoy.

Enjoy

Someone did not read the article behind the pay wall.

It is Modi who is going to stop the trade talks because the British have refused his demands.

HA. HA. HA.

I say no trade is the best, we do not want cheap grade goods or services like medicine and call centers infiltrating the UK.

Not sure about halting trade deals, we've seen how the UK will bend it's principles when there's enough money in it. That's why one of our most important trading partners is Saudi Arabia. We have been constantly turning a blind eye to the inevitable march towards ethnic cleansing in Bharat, but at the end of the day as long as our material interests align with the hindutvas, I guess we'll keep turning a blind eye.

It will only be when Bharat threatens to break out of third world poverty and poses a threat to our lifestyle we may have to take action and bring the boot down. That is still some way off, especially as long as they are run by deranged saffrons intent on returning Bharat to 1000 years BC.

Sunak has been a great PM so far. Him embarrassing that Bradford MP openly in the floor of parliament saying "Though UK condemns all persecution but it totally and equivocally rejects the chatacter assasination done by the honorary gentleman" was pure gold. That clown thought he will bring Modi's name and Grear Britain will lap it up. Epic Beizzati. Our brothers from Bradford here are living in some parallel world where they thinks UK will snub Modi, stop trade ties with India etc etc. There is a saying 'Bolne me kya harz hai'. No country can afford to upset India in present geo political situation.

When someone don't have point to counter question then let's talk about India poverty etc to satisfy himself

Sunak has been a great PM so far. Him embarrassing that Bradford MP openly in the floor of parliament saying "Though UK condemns all persecution but it totally and equivocally rejects the chatacter assasination done by the honorary gentleman" was pure gold. That clown thought he will bring Modi's name and Grear Britain will lap it up. Epic Beizzati. Our brothers from Bradford here are living in some parallel world where they thinks UK will snub Modi, stop trade ties with India etc etc. There is a saying 'Bolne me kya harz hai'. No country can afford to upset India in present geo political situation.

Not sure who is the Bradford MP you are talking about, maybe you should use names so we can understand your point. Not sure there are actually that many of us who live in Bradford so we aren't necessarily familiar with who the MP is.

Imagine if posters here assumed every Bharat poster was from some Calcutta slum and we referred to all Bharat posters as Slumdog Sillionaires. That would be the equivalent of what you are doing.

Not sure who is the Bradford MP you are talking about, maybe you should use names so we can understand your point. Not sure there are actually that many of us who live in Bradford so we aren't necessarily familiar with who the MP is.

Imagine if posters here assumed every Bharat poster was from some Calcutta slum and we referred to all Bharat posters as Slumdog Sillionaires. That would be the equivalent of what you are doing.
Lets be honest mate...we both live in UK and we both know what I meant. No need to pretend....I hate pretenders anyway as I mostly talk straight. No amount of Bhangra here will cause Britain to stop trade ties or bilateral relationship with India much to the dismay of some here. The fact that Britain opened the border for Indians straight after covid much before other countries where outbreak was less compared to India shows which country is valued more. People who are going on and on from yesterday thinking that accusation by Canada PM will lead to Britain stopping ties with India are living in fools world. Maybe its the way to take frustration out after Chandrayaan and G20 success?

BTW, Calcutta was British capital of India...so its far from being a slum. You sure you are not mixing it with Luton, Upton Park or Ilford? Or Maybe Birmingham?

Not sure about halting trade deals, we've seen how the UK will bend it's principles when there's enough money in it. That's why one of our most important trading partners is Saudi Arabia. We have been constantly turning a blind eye to the inevitable march towards ethnic cleansing in Bharat, but at the end of the day as long as our material interests align with the hindutvas, I guess we'll keep turning a blind eye.

It will only be when Bharat threatens to break out of third world poverty and poses a threat to our lifestyle we may have to take action and bring the boot down. That is still some way off, especially as long as they are run by deranged saffrons intent on returning Bharat to 1000 years BC.

Sunak will not be PM next year, and the only interest with India is the end game with China.

India has a long way to come out of the 3rd world. Couldn't do it in 5000 years, and landing a Galaga sprite on the moon doesn't make India a 1st world nation either.

Once the UK Hindutva patsy in government is out next year, things will be back to normal.

Sunak will not be PM next year, and the only interest with India is the end game with China.

India has a long way to come out of the 3rd world. Couldn't do it in 5000 years, and landing a Galaga sprite on the moon doesn't make India a 1st world nation either.

Once the UK Hindutva patsy in government is out next year, things will be back to normal.
Some of these ultra nationalist bjp supporters think too much of themselves. Being a country with 1,4 billion people they should compete with China and forget Pakistan, BD etc. They go and brag about 3+trillion economy which is helped by massive western investment and China have close 20 trillion economy. Go and compete with China instead of trying to bully a 35 times smaller country in Canada. And West mostly need India to counter China as you said.

Nope, granting visas is not a part of the trade deal, and India hasn't requested any visa conditions for the trade deal.

Back