Alleged Indian government involvement in plots to assassinate Sikh separatists living in the West

Sukhdool Singh @ Sukha Duneke, a gangster who escaped to Canada from Punjab, India in 2017 on forged documents, was shot dead today in Winnipeg, Canada by unknown assailants.

The Punjab Police Anti-Gangster Task Force (AGTF) believes he supported the DB gang and joined pro-Khalistan forces.

Problem now is that even 'regular' criminal activity will be put on head of GOI

The Domino effect may start for India now may be. Even if they are killed by some robbers or whatever, it may come on India to be blamed. Who knows what is right and what is wrong.

The Domino effect may start for India now may be. Even if they are killed by some robbers or whatever, it may come on India to be blamed. Who knows what is right and what is wrong.
It's only you assuming sir.They already listed in terrorist list which have bounty by NIA. We fully trust our Agency's

Canada should suspend visas for all Indians. Send back all Indians that are currently on a student or work visa in Canada.

Canada should suspend visas for all Indians. Send back all Indians that are currently on a student or work visa in Canada.
Yes, they should do that. Right away. Canada can afford to lose USD 3.4 billion anyway.

Visitors from India rank as Canada’s fourth largest international air travel market, according to the census. In 2021, the 89,500 tourists from India spent $3.4 billion, the most of any group visiting Canada. Canadians visiting India spent $93 million the same year.
Source: https://www.seattletimes.com/news/a...ers/#:~:text=TRAVEL,$93 million the same year.

Yes, they should do that. Right away. Canada can afford to lose USD 3.4 billion anyway.

Visitors from India rank as Canada’s fourth largest international air travel market, according to the census. In 2021, the 89,500 tourists from India spent $3.4 billion, the most of any group visiting Canada. Canadians visiting India spent $93 million the same year.
Source: https://www.seattletimes.com/news/a-look-at-canadas-relationship-with-india-by-the-numbers/#:~:text=TRAVEL,$93 million the same year.

Don't worry about Canada, they'll survive. They aren't going to collapse because a bunch of Indian tourists will stop visiting them annually lol. It's a first world country for a reason. They have blood kin ties with the US and Europe.

RAW following the Mossad model it seems..

Following Mossad model doesn't make you Mossad. The Israeli state and their secret services are viewed almost as adopted westerners by the 5 Eyes nations. Bharat is still seen as a third world slum for the most part, where the locals are queueing up in their thousands to get visas to the west to live a higher quality lifestyle.

The only attractive trait of Bharat's people is their willingness to bend and assimilate western traditions and way of life. If they are seen as getting above their station and carrying out hits on western lands, don't think you will get a free pass like Mossad.

An attack on Canada will be seen as an attack on all countries which were born of the great British Empire. The 5 Eyes countries will be too smart to make their displeasure public, but you can bet there are already moves going on behind the scenes to bring Bharat into line.

RAW following the Mossad model it seems..

I read this piece from Bloomberg yesterday and this paragraph stuck out to me -

"When Modi runs for re-election next year, his supporters will no doubt point to this case as further evidence that he has changed India’s image in the world from that of a weak state to a strong one. Yet, it is one thing to have the power to reach across continents and kill those you fear; it is another thing entirely to do it in a manner that insults your friends and the values they — and you, supposedly — cherish. To the rest of the world, we might end up looking a lot more like Rwanda or Russia than Israel or the US."

I think Indians should get real about how they are perceived in the world.

Following Mossad model doesn't make you Mossad. The Israeli state and their secret services are viewed almost as adopted westerners by the 5 Eyes nations. Bharat is still seen as a third world slum for the most part, where the locals are queueing up in their thousands to get visas to the west to live a higher quality lifestyle.

The only attractive trait of Bharat's people is their willingness to bend and assimilate western traditions and way of life. If they are seen as getting above their station and carrying out hits on western lands, don't think you will get a free pass like Mossad.

An attack on Canada will be seen as an attack on all countries which were born of the great British Empire. The 5 Eyes countries will be too smart to make their displeasure public, but you can bet there are already moves going on behind the scenes to bring Bharat into line.
As of now, none of the other countries of the great British Empire, including Great Britain itself, have said or done anything anything against India. It's only some Pakistanis who are ranting away on cyberspace.
And 'Attack on Canada'? LOL, why do Pakistanis always see a war in everything? It's merely a diplomatic issue, and nowhere near anything military. Get a hold on yourself.
Even if it does come out that RAW is responsible, the most India will get is a slap on its wrist and a 'bad boy, don't do it again'. It will all be business as usual afterwards.

I read this piece from Bloomberg yesterday and this paragraph stuck out to me -

"When Modi runs for re-election next year, his supporters will no doubt point to this case as further evidence that he has changed India’s image in the world from that of a weak state to a strong one. Yet, it is one thing to have the power to reach across continents and kill those you fear; it is another thing entirely to do it in a manner that insults your friends and the values they — and you, supposedly — cherish. To the rest of the world, we might end up looking a lot more like Rwanda or Russia than Israel or the US."

I think Indians should get real about how they are perceived in the world.
You can read whatever you want as per your satisfaction but on the real front everyone know in deep heart that RAW us doing great things

naa, this is the difference between Canada and a nation like India.

Canada doesnt get petty here as India does.

Last edited by a moderator:

LOL! Who from Canada would want to visit India? And what happened to the OCI cards? Not valid anymore?

What a cheap and pointless shot.
this is what I have been wondering. There are people that already ran from India, why would a Canadian go to India. The Canadian Embassey that exists in New Delhi, they dont even trust the local schools, and have made their own school in Delhi

You can read whatever you want as per your satisfaction but on the real front everyone know in deep heart that RAW us doing great things

Yes I saw Pathaan recently, which is based on RAW, and was impressed.

this is what I have been wondering. There are people that already ran from India, why would a Canadian go to India. The Canadian Embassey that exists in New Delhi, they dont even trust the local schools, and have made their own school in Delhi
Care to explain ?

naa, this is the difference between Canada and a stupid nation like India.

Canada doesnt get petty here as India does.
And blaming Indian state operators for a killing without sufficient evidence and even expelling an Indian diplomat over the issue is not 'petty', according to some.

So you admit India is involved in this. Ab mukkar na jana.
Its my suspicion..

When you do stupid things like violence and vandalism etc, well you are digging your own grave, I have no problems if RAW was behind it, its about time!!!! the old Ammayi Sonya Government would just wait to be abused and trashed around. Now they are ready to give a can of whoop a** back to the trouble makers. GOOD empty landers aka Khalistanis need to live in FEAR, if they cause violence, vandalism and terrorism...

In 2021, more than 80,000 Canadian tourists visited India, making them the fourth largest group According to India’s Bureau of Immigration

As of now, none of the other countries of the great British Empire, including Great Britain itself, have said or done anything anything against India. It's only some Pakistanis who are ranting away on cyberspace.
And 'Attack on Canada'? LOL, why do Pakistanis always see a war in everything? It's merely a diplomatic issue, and nowhere near anything military. Get a hold on yourself.
Even if it does come out that RAW is responsible, the most India will get is a slap on its wrist and a 'bad boy, don't do it again'. It will all be business as usual afterwards.

Maybe you should read the last line of the post you are quoting again.

Cap

You misunderstand, I don't have an identity crisis like you, you know like how a Britstani Pakistani like you try to claim the Caucasian British History which you were never part of... :sanga

RAW is nowhere close to Mossad, Mossad is the top dawg but these type of tactics have been done by Mossad in the past, so i noticed a small similarity :apology .

Lastly, YES I agree with you that moves are being made right now if your head about how Bharat will supposedly be brought into line by the 5 powers, I eagerly wait to see the result :LOL:

And blaming Indian state operators for a killing without sufficient evidence and even expelling an Indian diplomat over the issue is not 'petty', according to some.
Your own posters are accepting it and celebrating

Its my suspicion..

When you do stupid things like violence and vandalism etc, well you are digging your own grave, I have no problems if RAW was behind it, its about time!!!! the old Ammayi Sonya Government would just wait to be abused and trashed around. Now they are ready to give a can of whoop a** back to the trouble makers. GOOD empty landers aka Khalistanis need to live in FEAR, if they cause violence, vandalism and terrorism...
Frankly i hope that true too for reason that you gave. In case its true then Indian goverment hopefully would take cue from Pakistan and blame it some non state actor or something similar. Present Indian government doesn't gives much importance to ties Canada so it would stand tall and take them head on. Great move my India regarding Visa , i think its great way of screening out and stopping Khalistani's and their relatives from entering India.

Its my suspicion..

Your own posters are accepting it and celebrating
There is still no evidence available that RAW was behind the killing. Even if there is, it hasn't been made public. So any involvement of RAW is a mere speculation at this point.
The Indians who are celebrating are merely assuming that RAW did this, and are proud that India is striking its enemies abroad. None of these people are heads of state or diplomats.
Trudeau is a head of state and a diplomat. Censuring India and expelling an Indian diplomat without evidence is as petty as they come. Even his own opposition was criticizing him.

Each and every country has their own policies and regulations of investigation. we should respect them

They expelled a diplomat, in return we expelled their diplomat. Fair enough. It's even.

Now Modi has gone further and suspended all Canadian visas. Stupid move by a stupid government.

In 2021, more than 80,000 Canadian tourists visited India, making them the fourth largest group According to India’s Bureau of Immigration
Probably most of them are from Indian descendants. Might visited to meet their loved ones in India

The Indians seem to think that their economic growth and their utility to the West as a suppose check against China gives them a pass to carry out egregious crimes in Canada, killing Canadian citizens. Even the Mossad wouldn’t carry out such an attack, which goes to show both the amateurish nature of the Indian tactics and their failure to anticipate adverse blowback.

As someone said above, Canada is a member of the five eyes and this will have consequences.

Ultimately, India under the Hindu nationalists is a revisionist entity that’s fighting against the weight of history as a subjugated and subdued majority. They have to carry out these sorts of stunts to sooth their ego and send a signal to their base, that India under the BJP is a global superpower.

See the difference?

Canada takes immigrants, india takes tourist. No idiot in the world would ever take immigration to india

Also by banning tourist canadians can go anywhere they want in the world. While indians who ripp off foreign tourist wpnt be ale to do that. So once again indias loss...

If the intention was to just "give a slap on the wrist", this wouldn't have made public, it obviously is bigger than that.

Joe Biden has built strong ties with India over the years. But now this dispute between Canada and India can put America in dilemma because America and Canada are brother countries for many decades. Western Countries, who are also allies of America are showing deep concern on rift between India and Canada over killing of Sikh leader.

If the intention was to just "give a slap on the wrist", this wouldn't have made public, it obviously is bigger than that.
It was made public without evidence by Trudeau, who was merely pandering to Jagmeet Singh, a known Khalistan supporter, and one whose support he needs to stay in office. Any other (more mature) head of state would have handled it differently. Trudeau's own opposition has been mocking him for whatever happened.
And let's see what action is taken against India by the Five Eyes or whatever it is they are called. My take is that nothing will happen. It will all be swept under and business as usual in a few days.

ain’t no one buying this narrative, it is designed like this only and you bought it :)
We are talking about India bro not about any other nations which no one listens .it's just your opinion if you think like that, than it's up to you

Joe Biden has built strong ties with India over the years. But now this dispute between Canada and India can put America in dilemma because America and Canada are brother countries for many decades. Western Countries, who are also allies of America are showing deep concern on rift between India and Canada over killing of Sikh leader.
This is good for India in Long term . Alteast we will knows where is America stand with respect to India. I'm already believe that America is not a trusted friends so don't put everyone in their hand foreign policy is best and this is testing time .

This is good for India in Long term . Alteast we will knows where is America stand with respect to India. I'm already believe that America is not a trusted friends so don't put everyone in their hand .India foegin policy is best and this is testing time .
Indian Foreign policy has already invested a lot of efforts in building friendship with America. it is not a hidden fact.

Indian Foreign policy has already invested a lot of efforts in building friendship with America. it is not a hidden fact.
Yes but at the same time we have to understand that America is no one friends but only when their national interest like containment of china come they need India more than India need America .so use this opportunity to become stronger in every field .once Pakistan had this opportunity but they missed it.

All this hoo haa from Indian government is for only Indian audience, claiming west is harboring Indian declared ( lol) terrorist is for to appease and appear tough against the west for Indian only.

No one in the west care or pay much attention to any list.

Yes but at the same time we have to understand that America is no one friends but only when their national interest like containment of china come they need India more than India need America .so use this opportunity to become stronger in every field .once Pakistan had this opportunity but they missed it.
Modi's Cabinet should be aware of it prior making friendly tries with America.

Modi's Cabinet should be aware of it prior making friendly tries with America.
Every country looks after its own interests. Just like USA uses India to counter balance China, Chinese use Pakistan to do the same with India.
If there is money and strategic advantage in it, almost all countries set their differences aside. At least temporarily. You can see that in Arab countries getting cozy with Israel.

Everyone know this fact but we are using this opportunity very well to become stronger
By pumping hollow air in India won't make Indian to stand up against China, India can't go to war against China, India won't be competing economically against China, it is only 3 trillion $ economy, China is 18. India will be nuance for China temporarily, west know it and they won't tolerate Indian terrorist killing their citizens on their land.

China has never been aggressor in the region, they believe in economical growth for the region and for all, whereas Indian on false sense of gaining superiority economically and territorial.

India is not thinking long term.

By pumping hollow air in India won't make Indian to stand up against China, India can't go to war against China, India won't be competing economically against China, it is only 3 trillion $ economy, China is 18. India will be nuance for China temporarily, west know it and they won't tolerate Indian terrorist killing their citizens on their land.

China has never been aggressor in the region, they believe in economical growth for the region and for all, whereas Indian on false sense of gaining superiority economically and territorial.

India is not thinking long term.
We know what we are doing so you can say whatever you want .enjoy

It was made public without evidence by Trudeau, who was merely pandering to Jagmeet Singh, a known Khalistan supporter, and one whose support he needs to stay in office. Any other (more mature) head of state would have handled it differently. Trudeau's own opposition has been mocking him for whatever happened.
And let's see what action is taken against India by the Five Eyes or whatever it is they are called. My take is that nothing will happen. It will all be swept under and business as usual in a few days.
The canadian PM tried to take it directly with Indian adm, but they ignored it and did not cooperate, so his next step was naturally to go the House of Commons, and now it has spread to every corner. Again India’s fault. They could have handled it quietly, but now the damage had been done, either you like it or not.

The canadian PM tried to take it directly with Indian adm, but they ignored it and did not cooperate, so his next step was naturally to go the House of Commons, and now it has spread to every corner. Again India’s fault. They could have handled it quietly, but now the damage had been done, either you like it or not.
Indians believe, Trudeau woke up and decided to go public without taking other regional and important powers in confidence. Big LOL

The government today said it had asked Canada to downsize its diplomatic presence in India and cited the "interference of Canadian diplomats in Indian affairs", as the diplomatic row over the killing of a Khalistani terrorist escalated sharply.
This was hours after India suspended visa services in Canada, potentially impacting thousands seeking to travel to India.

"The Canadian diplomatic presence in India is larger than what India has and accordingly needs to be downsized," foreign ministry spokesperson Arindam Bagchi told reporters.

Ran from India is an understatement, they are fleeing from India, a nation that is allegedly an upcoming super power.

Modi was begging Canada to lift India immigration quotas too.

Why would an Indian living in Canada want to return to the nation they were so desperate to leave in the first place?

I am no fan of the Canadian PM, but he has done a world a favour by revealing the true colours of India at the international level. Everyone is listening cos normally Pakistan's view of India is ignored, but not this time, a Western leader is acknowledging what Pakistan has said many times, India's Saffron government are terrorists.

So after 5 pages this is what we've learnt.

RSS/BJP/Hindutva are still confused whether to publicly celebrate, deny, retaliate, or just keep deflecting fact driven point with 'what about Pakistan', ' we got 3 trillion $ economy', 'Why are Pakistani discussing India', or whatever immature and useless excuse one has already read from RSS/BJP/Hindutva bots.

Indian establishment labelled Canadian citizen as terrorist and expected the rest of the world to fall in line because India is giving an impression to stand up against China - This proves that Indians living in India are as cute as rock, Canada epitomized law and order within Canadian border with almost zero tolerance, Canada believe in freedom of expression and freedom of speech, Canada has many citizen and expat who openly criticizes and highlight their respective country of origin extremist way against minorities. If Canadian authority had any shred of evidence of Canadian citizen to be involved in terrorism then Canadian government would not waste a single second to act against the said individual regardless of citizenship status.

Canadian government acknowledge and contacted Indian establishment before going public, Canadian evidence is not made out of thin air and not without taking five eyes into confidence.

The western power hire India to better India's economy and give an illusion to stand up against China in the region while portraying India for the rest of the world as a liberal, constitutional, and strong Democracy, not go around killing western citizen on their soil. Killing of Canadian citizen has unmasked religiously extremist society for the west.

RSS/BJP/Hindutva supporters believe their government is fully capable of orchestrating surgical strike, killing citizen of other country citizen without any consequences, but as evident, they have been left embarrassed majority of the time. Indian citizens must understand, I highly doubt most RSS/BJP/Hindutva supporters will publicly acknowledge but Canada, US, England, New Zealand, Australia are part of western civilization, always have and always will be, Indians no matter how hard they try will never be, act such as Bollywood inspired surgical strike is tolerated but killing Western citizens on their soil will never be.

Publicly, Indians will not be humiliated, and let Indian media and politician to churn out Bollywood type media reports and let them chest thumb for the domestic consumption in India, but privately the western government had made point, and Canadian going public with the blessing of other Western countries is by design to remind India who is still the Boss.

Joe Biden's time as a president is limited and will be replaced by Vivek Ramaswamy (another Indian) next year. Both Sunak and Vivek will lead UK and USA respectively and will be subsurvient to Modi. From my assessment that is how the future is looking.

So after 5 pages this is what we've learnt.

RSS/BJP/Hindutva are still confused whether to publicly celebrate, deny, retaliate, or just keep deflecting fact driven point with 'what about Pakistan', ' we got 3 trillion $ economy', 'Why are Pakistani discussing India', or whatever immature and useless excuse one has already read from RSS/BJP/Hindutva bots.

Indian establishment labelled Canadian citizen as terrorist and expected the rest of the world to fall in line because India is giving an impression to stand up against China - This proves that Indians living in India are as cute as rock, Canada epitomized law and order within Canadian border with almost zero tolerance, Canada believe in freedom of expression and freedom of speech, Canada has many citizen and expat who openly criticizes and highlight their respective country of origin extremist way against minorities. If Canadian authority had any shred of evidence of Canadian citizen to be involved in terrorism then Canadian government would not waste a single second to act against the said individual regardless of citizenship status.

Canadian government acknowledge and contacted Indian establishment before going public, Canadian evidence is not made out of thin air and not without taking five eyes into confidence.

The western power hire India to better India's economy and give an illusion to stand up against China in the region while portraying India for the rest of the world as a liberal, constitutional, and strong Democracy, not go around killing western citizen on their soil. Killing of Canadian citizen has unmasked religiously extremist society for the west.

RSS/BJP/Hindutva supporters believe their government is fully capable of orchestrating surgical strike, killing citizen of other country citizen without any consequences, but as evident, they have been left embarrassed majority of the time. Indian citizens must understand, I highly doubt most RSS/BJP/Hindutva supporters will publicly acknowledge but Canada, US, England, New Zealand, Australia are part of western civilization, always have and always will be, Indians no matter how hard they try will never be, act such as Bollywood inspired surgical strike is tolerated but killing Western citizens on their soil will never be.

Publicly, Indians will not be humiliated, and let Indian media and politician to churn out Bollywood type media reports and let them chest thumb for the domestic consumption in India, but privately the western government had made point, and Canadian going public with the blessing of other Western countries is by design to remind India who is still the Boss.

I don't think many Bharatis realise how intertwined western govts of former British colonies are. In Afghanistan and Iraq, it was always the British, American, Australian, NZ and Canadian troops who were the first and most trusted troops sent to do battle with their enemies. They are Five Eyes for a reason, third world up and comers like India are valued as an exotic foreign market, but never a partner.

Canada might seem the easy target for jumped up small nations to show flex, but in reality this will have annoyed all Canada's like minded military partners. Bharat has done well for itself by keeping a low and non-threatening profile, they should have continued along that path instead of rousing hostility prematurely.

The US has said it supports Canada’s efforts to probe the killing of a Sikh separatist leader on its soil in which Ottawa alleges India has been involved and urges New Delhi to cooperate in the investigation.

Meanwhile, PM Justin Trudeau said in an emergency statement to the House of Commons that any involvement of a foreign government in the killing of a Canadian citizen was “an unacceptable violation of our sovereignty”.

Adrienne Watson denied reports that the US had rebuffed Canada over the matter.

She shared a post on X by Washington Post, which said: President Biden has aggressively wooed India’s Modi as a counterweight to China. That effort is now complicated by Canada’s explosive allegation that Indian officials may have been behind the slaying of a Sikh separatist leader in British Columbia.”He said US authorities were in close contact with their Canadian counterparts about allegations the Indian government was involved in the murder and urged India to cooperate with the investigation.

Today, India warned its citizens against visiting parts of Canada, the latest salvo in a diplomatic row over allegations that New Delhi was involved in Nijjar’s killing.Without explicitly referring to the row, India’s foreign ministry said it was concerned for the safety of its citizens in Canada because of politically condoned hate crimes and criminal violence.

Source: Dawn

India must stop giving visas to any Punjabi Canadian who has criminal background or cases pending in India or Canada. If the Punjabi thugs want to commit gang related crimes in Canada, they can do it in Canada. But India should not allow any of these thugs in India.

As per MEA Spokesperson India has asked Canada to bring parity in the number of diplomatic staff.

As per him Canada has far more diplomats here than India has in Canada.

Its a diplomatic way of asking them to leave.

Two days ago:
- Trudeau had evidence of Govt of India's involvement in killing of Nijjar.
- Trudeau's ally Jagmeet Singh was threatening Modi.

Today:
- Evidence got replaced by "reasons to believe".
- And threats got replaced by "requesting GoI" to move forward with Canadian Govt to find the truth.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

India Canada row:
What MEA has said-
-Delhi has called parity on diplomats (wch means less Canadian diplomats in India)
-India is in touch with its partners
-No info shared by Canada on issue; India willing to look at specific info
-Remarks by Canadian Govt "political driven"
-India has handed over info on individuals (20+) but not acted on
-Host govt needs to give security for Indian Diplomats
-Terror safe havens in Canada
-No political will in Canada to address terrorism
-Visa service suspended for Canadians amid threats to Indian diplomats

Indian media in a tail spin and spewing lies on top of misconstruing statements. How easy it is to dupe the Indian masses!

5 Eyes are in unison and agreement that the killing of a Canadian citizen on Canadian soil was sanctioned by the Indian government.

Sunak in a pickle, despite refusing to increase immigration quotas, all signs indicate that the pansy trade deal with India will be paused until the next GE in the UK.

Amreekan government on the other hand wants to ensure that India play ball with Amreeka's long term plan to destabilise China, so will remain silent - simply keeping India on a leash, and using Canada as its mouth piece.

In either case, India is getting ripped a new one, hardcore style. Westerners are now questioning if Modi was influenced by Putin to sanction a terrorist act on foreign soil, and if there's one thing the West despise more than terror, it is Putin.

Sensex and Nifty indexes both sink and Indians are in full defence mode on social media.

India getting exposed by the minute.

Two days ago:
- Trudeau had evidence of Govt of India's involvement in killing of Nijjar.
- Trudeau's ally Jagmeet Singh was threatening Modi.

Today:
- Evidence got replaced by "reasons to believe".
- And threats got replaced by "requesting GoI" to move forward with Canadian Govt to find the truth.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
The man got embarrassed by Indian Govt, went back to Canada and started throwing his toys making childish allegations without any proper proof. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited by a moderator:
USA and UK were spot on to ban Modi under the reasons of religious terrorism. Another ban should be coming his way for exporting Saffron terrorism on NATO soil.

Tory party in the UK are pushing Sunak to halt any trade deals with India, as UK does not negotiate with terrorists. Sunak in survival mode now, but at least dealt with Modi's immigration bheek back with his begging bowl.

Brilliant! Now Indians cannot blame Pakistan, hence Indians are in a total tail spin, their stock responses will not work, and no Westerner is buying the new narrative.

Absolutely love it. Amreeka has India on a leash, UK has India sent packing, Canada has exposed India, things can only get better from here.

I don't see any damage being done to India. You may feel so but I as an Indian don't.

Neither do i want my govt to take seriously anything from Canada until Canada stops its soil from being used for secessionist activities in India.

I don't see any damage being done to India. You may feel so but I as an Indian don't.

Neither do i want my govt to take seriously anything from Canada until Canada stops its soil from being used for secessionist activities in India.

joshila bhai , India shouldnt be killing people in other lands. Please condemn this, its against the law.

Im not the PM of Canada.

Many Indians are suggesting its fine, others do it etc. Hence my response to joshilabhai who is on a similar line of thinking from his posts.
That different topic because Canada is accused India based on some "Potential link" but so far no evidence shown .they even lied about share some information to India which today India denied openly .Now even PM of Canada back from what he said during 1st day of Parliament .

So whats the latest ? has the big 5 taken India to task here over Empty Lander yet ? :smith

That different topic because Canada is accused India based on some "Potential link" but so far no evidence shown .they even lied about share some information to India which today India denied openly .Now even PM of Canada back from what he said during 1st day of Parliament .

Its nice to see you condemn any state terrorist murder by India. I agree some sort of evidence needs to be shown to he public but surely the Canadians have discussed what they have with BJP.

Its nice to see you condemn any state terrorist murder by India. I agree some sort of evidence needs to be shown to he public but surely the Canadians have discussed what they have with BJP.
Who is condemning? He was a terrorist .I'm happy bcz whoever killed that terrorist earn My respect.

Who is condemning? He was a terrorist .I'm happy bcz whoever killed that terrorist earn My respect.

lol, then why are you asking for evidence? You openly support murder and a crime. He's a terrorist in the minds of the extremist Hindus. In a civilised world, there is a thing call trial, proven in court, justice. Dont you believe in this?

lol, then why are you asking for evidence? You openly support murder and a crime. He's a terrorist in the minds of the extremist Hindus. In a civilised world, there is a thing call trial, proven in court, justice. Dont you believe in this?
Lol for you he was a saint who care what you think .but fact that is was a terrorist and Had a red notice from Interpol also .

Simply because RSS supporters do not want India exposed, even though deep down they know the Indian government is responsible.

Too late.

Lol for you he was a saint who care what you think .but fact that is was a terrorist and Had a red notice from Interpol also .

Again its an Hindutva BJP/RSS view, the man was never convincted in a court of being a terrorist.

Do you think Planet Earth should accept whenever the saffron nutjob brigade call someone a terrorist? India is not a shuppapawa yet bro.

Back