Alleged Indian government involvement in plots to assassinate Sikh separatists living in the West

The allegation of India's involvement in the killing of a Sikh leader in Canada is based on surveillance of Indian diplomats in the country.

An unnamed official told the Associated Press on Thursday it is also based on intelligence provided by a major ally and added the communications involved Indian officials and diplomats in Canada.

They added some of the intelligence was provided by a member of the so-called Five Eyes intelligence-sharing alliance - which includes the US, Britain, Australia and New Zealand, plus Canada.

The official did not say which ally provided the information and gave no details of what was contained in the communications or how they were obtained.

The Canadian Broadcasting Corporation first reported the intelligence.

Last edited by a moderator:
When NZ cricket team took from Pakistan in September 2021 and didn't share any evidence, Indians were saying it's because evidence came from 5 eyes and 5 eyes evidence couldn't be shared. What happened to that logic now?
Every Hindutva, RSS, BJP, and closet Hindutva knows that India done messed up, they are here to muddy the water to save their behind for the domestic consumption for the false sense of superiority, they want to claim it but at the same time too afraid to claim it, confuse. Anyone with 2 brain cells and elementary understanding could tell just by posters questions (most just regurgitate whatever Indian politician spit out).

The laughable question they ask, where is the evidence :)

So some of the information was shared by the 5 eyes allies and Indian officials have not denied the information in private meetings with canadians allthough they are saying the opposite to the World.

They have no choice but to say the opposite.

That is why you always hear from Hindtuva, RSS, and BJP followers:

-Why are Pakistani talking about this
-India has more money
-We are 3 trillion economy
-Worry about your own country.
-No one listen to you.
etc

India done messed up and since it is still a 3rd world country and mentally will always remain to be one with purchasing power of a Gucci belt and hope to be nuance for China, the Western powers in public will let them muddy the water for the domestic consumption.

They have no choice but to say the opposite.

That is why you always hear from Hindtuva, RSS, and BJP followers:

-Why are Pakistani talking about this
-India has more money
-We are 3 trillion economy
-Worry about your own country.
-No one listen to you.
etc

India done messed up and since it is still a 3rd world country and mentally will always remain to be one with purchasing power of a Gucci belt and hope to be nuance for China, the Western powers in public will let them muddy the water for the domestic consumption.
To the highlighted bit, this is kinda true even you have to admit :LOL:

To the highlighted bit, this is kinda true even you have to admit :LOL:
Every bit of what I stated is true, that is why I wrote it. Not here to waste my time or readers :)

But lets expand on the one you highlighted, which only affirm my comment, ignoring and tolerating Bharat's bigotry within India by the Western powers is because Bharat is needed and for some reason most Hindutva believe they are on the right course, morally due to hatred of what Muslim did to India, they divided Mahabharat. :)

So some of the information was shared by the 5 eyes allies and Indian officials have not denied the information in private meetings with canadians allthough they are saying the opposite to the World.

So just watched it.

Jake has completely destroyed Bharat's narrative that were regurgitated by Bharti posters on this forum.

He went on to saying, some reports have tried create a wedge between USA and Canada and completely support Canada in this investigation.

Time for Bharat to make another Bollywood movie to sell cheap and third class entertainment to masses of India to make them feel false sense of superiority and false sense of discrediting the rest of the world. :)

Why has the Pak govt never attempted this against Altaf Hussain, other rogue MQM operatives in England?

Or Baloch Seperatists in Afghanistan and India?
Outspoken Pakistani journalist Arshad Sharif Killed in Kenya.

Then this also against the law

Mysterious Death Of Baluch Activist In Canada Blamed On Pakistan's Powerful Army​

The mysterious deaths this year of Karima Baloch and Sajid Hussain -- both exiled Pakistani dissidents -- were strikingly similar.

Both disappeared and were later found dead in or near a body of water. Baloch was discovered near a lake in Canada on December 22. Hussain was found in a river in Sweden in May.

Both were from Pakistan’s long-oppressed ethnic Baluch minority and had sought asylum in the West after threats were made to their lives.

Both had openly criticized Pakistan’s powerful military and its alleged abuses in the restive province of Balochistan, the scene of a separatist insurgency and a brutal state crackdown that has killed thousands of people since 2004.

And according to Pakistani dissidents, both were murdered on orders from officials within the Pakistani Army and its notorious intelligence agency, the Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI), institutions that are often accused of attempting to crush dissent.

A reminder to Indian posters, use the appropriate thread. The old tactic of diversion only show no ability to debate the issue at hand.

It seems Canada has evidence.

Among the trove of information gathered in the months-long investigation into the murder of Hardeep Singh Nijjar were communications involving Indian officials, including Indian diplomats working inside Canada, the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation reported on Thursday.

Killers have likely left the country.
Speculation on you part.

Allow me to do the same.

You are buying the story the story that India government was stupid enough to hire contract killers to go after a low level plumber and talk about in an unsecure line? that too the diplomats?

What is possible is that that they did discuss his death as a news/event. Until Canada proves otherwise, it is nothing more

Speculation on you part.

Allow me to do the same.

You are buying the story the story that India government was stupid enough to hire contract killers to go after a low level plumber and talk about in an unsecure line? that too the diplomats?

What is possible is that that they did discuss his death as a news/event. Until Canada proves otherwise, it is nothing more

Where did Canada state its contract killers?

Why has the Pak govt never attempted this against Altaf Hussain, other rogue MQM operatives in England?

Or Baloch Seperatists in Afghanistan and India?

I know the Pak govt isn't blessed with the brightest leadership, but at least they got that right. If India isn't Mossad, Pakistan definitely isn't. Foreign govts are not going to turn a blind eye to nations carrying out hits on their territory.

Speculation on you part.

Allow me to do the same.

They don't have to prove anything, India's action since August suggest they are not interested in proving Canada wrong rather they wish to muddy the water for domestic Hindutva followers.

India's new acquired boss in the region has shared the evidence with Canada :)

Where did Canada state its contract killers?
Guess you missed this part of the message

>
Speculation on you part.

Allow me to do the same<<

he was speculating. I took the same liberty.

No sure what canada has stated other than a "possible" "alleged" "credible" link.

They don't have to prove anything, India's action since August suggest they are not interested in proving Canada wrong rather they wish to muddy the water for domestic Hindutva followers.

JT has been in bed in Khalistani's for his own political reasons. SO this coulbe nothing but a political exercise

Among the trove of information gathered in the months-long investigation into the murder of Hardeep Singh Nijjar were communications involving Indian officials, including Indian diplomats working inside Canada, the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation reported on Thursday.

Not a single one of the 5 Eyes members is refuting or rebuffing Canadian claims.

As a result, India resorted to knee jerk reactions when the truth was shared - like a rabbit in headlights - cancelling Visas for Canadians to India, denying entry to India for Canadian from other parts of the world, expelling the Canadian diplomat in India.

India deserves this humilation from Canada. If you recall, in the 50s, India begged Canada for Uranium and claimed it was for Nuclear power, but instead built the Hindu bomb, as a result Canada banned the sale of uranium and nuclear hardware to India.

Old habits die hard.

JT has been in bed in Khalistani's for his own political reasons. SO this coulbe nothing but a political exercise
This is such a lazy deflect and only will work for those who have got no clue about Canadian politics aka Hindutva living in India.

Where does it say that ? It could also be that they were spying on the killer's communications and subsequently found out the person at the other end was an Indian diplomat.

And they couldn't or didn't apprehend the killer. Haven't revealed his name.

Let us do a summary.

A murder a happens in Canada in June.

Killers wore masks and got away clean and to date, ~ 3 months later, Surrey police have not identified or arrested suspects

Somehow Canada has "alleged" "credible" "possible link" between these unidentified, unnamed killers and Indian govt?

Who buys this story?

Our neighbours.

India have been caught with their pants down, this is why not a single one of the 5 Eyes members is refuting or rebuffing Canadian claims.

As a result, India resorted to knee jerk reactions when the truth was shared - like a rabbit in headlights - cancelling Visas for Canadians to India, denying entry to India for Canadian from other parts of the world, expelling the Canadian diplomat in India.

India deserves this humilation from Canada. If you recall, in the 50s, India begged Canada for Uranium and claimed it was for Nuclear power, but instead built the Hindu bomb, as a result Canada banned the sale of uranium and nuclear hardware to India.

Old habits die hard.

Self harm by India, Canadians were in the top 5 of visitors to India, now they'll lost out on millions of tourism money.

We kept hearing there is no Khalistan movement, yet India decides to murder someone. Now the movement will grow, you may well see some sort of terrorism or attacks within in India now. Dont be surprised if we see something similar to 1984 again.

This is such a lazy deflect and only will work for those who have got no clue about Canadian politics aka Hindutva living in India.
As opposed your solid effort?

JT's govt is a minority govt which needs the support of Jagmeet singh.

Self harm by India, Canadians were in the top 5 of visitors to India, now they'll lost out on millions of tourism money.

We kept hearing there is no Khalistan movement, yet India decides to murder someone. Now the movement will grow, you may well see some sort of terrorism or attacks within in India now. Dont be surprised if we see something similar to 1984 again.
Spot on! Indians claimed there is no Khalistan movement, the movement is not a threat, the movement is dead - but in true form, India was lying, and the Khalistan movement is well and truly alive and India is bricking the prospect of the 4th piece being carved out of India.

Spot on! Indians claimed there is no Khalistan movement, the movement is not a threat, the movement is dead - but in true form, India was lying, and the Khalistan movement is well and truly alive and India is bricking the prospect of the 4th piece being carved out of India.

The Brits are cunning, they left Sikhs without a homeland before departing. They(west) know this is a dagger they can use at any time in the future if they need to. Meanwhile Indians are showing pictures or videos of Indian ministers smiling with western leaders, thinking the west respect Indians lol.

The fact that a conversation took place about killing someone is not even your concern but the fact that the conversation was being listened to is more of a concern for you?

Remember, wasnt indian authorities snooping on Hansie Cronje?

Khood karo theek hai

You cannot spy on diplomats. Its against vienna convention.

Hansie Cronje was not spied upon. The bookies were spied upon and Cronje conversation was a chance finding.

And no I don't have any sympathy for a terrorist.

Hansie Cronje was not spied upon. The bookies were spied upon and Cronje conversation was a chance finding.

Which act of terrorism did the chap indulge in?

Hansie Cronje was not spied upon but bookies having a conversation with Cronje were spied on?

Umm you do understand your own contradiction.

Similarly, i can say, diplomats were not spied upon but Indian terrorist were spied upon.

Also, Indian Raw agents always spy on Pakistani diplomats. Telling you from personal experience. Infact, to travel anywhere in India, a Pakistani diplomat has to take prior permission.

What else did you think he would say? lol

While you're at it, please update us on what Yogi and others have also said.
The most hilarious part is that the tweet references an article in 2018! Just about the only saving grace after the fake Twitter profile pic. 🤣🤣🤣

Nijjar was a designated terrorist. He had multiple cases in India and he went to Canada using fake documents. While we don't know who killed him, the same media that praised killings of several terrorists across the world, is now glorifying him. Killing anyone is bad, but the double standard is not surprising too.

Nijjar was a designated terrorist. He had multiple cases in India and he went to Canada using fake documents. While we don't know who killed him, the same media that praised killings of several terrorists across the world, is now glorifying him. Killing anyone is bad, but the double standard is not surprising too.

Please reference his conviction of terrorism?

India is not the US or the west, nobody takes them seriously in regards to terrorism when Indian soldiers have been murdering , torturing and raping occupied people. I agree its double standards from them but reality is people will believe them over India even on a windy day in Bombay.

Canada made the accusations. They have to prove. And with that proof they have to ask countries to take possible actions against India.

Right now nothing of that sort is happening.

Canada is blabbering and trying to set a narrative through stories in CBC.

All this isn't going to affect India one bit.

Hansie Cronje was not spied upon but bookies having a conversation with Cronje were spied on?

Umm you do understand your own contradiction.

Similarly, i can say, diplomats were not spied upon but Indian terrorist were spied upon.

Also, Indian Raw agents always spy on Pakistani diplomats. Telling you from personal experience. Infact, to travel anywhere in India, a Pakistani diplomat has to take prior permission.

Pakistanis are not allowed free access in India and thats reciprocal.

Which terrorist was spied upon? Name him.

Indian police were tracking and tapping phones of various bookies, one of them was found to be in contact with Cronje.

Please reference his conviction of terrorism?

India is not the US or the west, nobody takes them seriously in regards to terrorism when Indian soldiers have been murdering , torturing and raping occupied people. I agree its double standards from them but reality is people will believe them over India even on a windy day in Bombay.

Pakistanis are not the judge. Nobody cares whats their opinion on India is. Its painful but Imran Khan found that out and realised his position. So he limited himself to twitter.

So give it a rest.

Funny thing is...this guy write every post with same random texts - "Hindutva this...hindutva that" even when that is no relevance. Pretty sure he has no clue what hindutva even mean and how that has nothing to do with Khalistan. I think admins need to keep a tab on Crazy Islamists like him.
Funny thing is...this guy write every post with same random texts - "Hindutva this...hindutva that" even when that is no relevance. Pretty sure he has no clue what hindutva even mean and how that has nothing to do with Khalistan. I think admins need to keep a tab on Crazy Islamists like him.

He has learnt one word and is repeating it. Thats all. He probably thinks calling people hindutva is an insult. :))

Lol,

Where and when have I supported radicalize Islamist extremist in any of my post, instead I am vocal about Pakistan and Pakistani treatment of minorities.

Hindutva is a reality and it has everything to do with what Bharat is today, including this mess Bharat got itself into it, scrambling to save their face, where they thought they are supapowa.

He has learnt one word and is repeating it. Thats all. He probably thinks calling people hindutva is an insult. :))
Why would it'll be insult for any Hindutva just as for any Islamist, KKK, Nazi lol. It is not an insult for you and the rest of the follower of Hindutva. :)

Look at joshila bhais last four posts, what do you see?

Pakistan..

Pakistan!!

PAKISTAAANN!!!

A failed state which is little more than a govt for hire is the only yardstick the hindutvas can measure success by.

Canada made the accusations. They have to prove. And with that proof they have to ask countries to take possible actions against India.

Right now nothing of that sort is happening.

Canada is blabbering and trying to set a narrative through stories in CBC.

All this isn't going to affect India one bit.
They don't have to prove anything, they have proven their point quite well, so has USA :)

I believe Trudeau was forced into bringing it to light early by pending media reports. If this had this leaked out in the media the way the China interference stuff did, it would would have been pretty catastrophic for the liberals in Canada. The liberals in Canada were very much trying to back channel this issue, to the point of allowing Trudeau's image to take a pounding on the India trip.

Once the media said they were running the story, his hands were really tied. I would be interested in knowing where the media got their info from? More CISIS (Center for Strategic and International Studies) leaks, seems doubtful, as their government was actively acting on this particular report.

Leaked by India them selves in order to send a message to Khalistanis around the world that they can and will get to them? Ballsy play by the Modi government if so. Stupid, yet ballsy play if this were true. It would show how little respect for Canada they have if this was the case. It may come back to bite them, not sure.

People in this thread don't seem to get the picture because India sadly is not as vulnerable in this situation (yet, unless US intervenes strongly for Canada). Yeah India is poor 3rd world country and yes there are many Indians trying to immigrate to Canada, yes Canadians are 5th biggest tourist group etc etc. But the exposure on India's side is not as financially catastrophic as for Canada, thanks to the shortsightedness of their liberal government. The Canadian liberals seem to have put majority of the eggs in one basket and what I mean here is the CPP (Canadian Pension Fund) that is majority invested in India (see youtube video below for reference) and the over reliance of Canadian universities on Indian students for funding - https://www.reuters.com/article/us-canada-education-idUSKBN2AF189

Gist of it - If the Canadian government had not been inept in foreign and financial policies, they could have really cornered India. But sadly the liberals in Canada have dropped the ball on this and India is not as cornered as we would like to believe.

Pakistanis are not allowed free access in India and thats reciprocal.

Which terrorist was spied upon? Name him.

Indian police were tracking and tapping phones of various bookies, one of them was found to be in contact with Cronje.
What happened to diplomats and vienna convention... oh right..

better not to quote those things if you want to pick and choose where to implement it.

I believe Trudeau was forced into bringing it to light early by pending media reports. If this had this leaked out in the media the way the China interference stuff did, it would would have been pretty catastrophic for the liberals in Canada. The liberals in Canada were very much trying to back channel this issue, to the point of allowing Trudeau's image to take a pounding on the India trip.

Once the media said they were running the story, his hands were really tied. I would be interested in knowing where the media got their info from? More CISIS (Center for Strategic and International Studies) leaks, seems doubtful, as their government was actively acting on this particular report.

Leaked by India them selves in order to send a message to Khalistanis around the world that they can and will get to them? Ballsy play by the Modi government if so. Stupid, yet ballsy play if this were true. It would show how little respect for Canada they have if this was the case. It may come back to bite them, not sure.

People in this thread don't seem to get the picture because India sadly is not as vulnerable in this situation (yet, unless US intervenes strongly for Canada). Yeah India is poor 3rd world country and yes there are many Indians trying to immigrate to Canada, yes Canadians are 5th biggest tourist group etc etc. But the exposure on India's side is not as financially catastrophic as for Canada, thanks to the shortsightedness of their liberal government. The Canadian liberals seem to have put majority of the eggs in one basket and what I mean here is the CPP (Canadian Pension Fund) that is majority invested in India (see youtube video below for reference) and the over reliance of Canadian universities on Indian students for funding - https://www.reuters.com/article/us-canada-education-idUSKBN2AF189

Gist of it - If the Canadian government had not been inept in foreign and financial policies, they could have really cornered India. But sadly the liberals in Canada have dropped the ball on this and India is not as cornered as we would like to believe.

Neither Canada nor India will cut ties with each other, they'll do temp *** for tat, nothing more. West wanted to make a point and they have, publicly India will get to come out on top of it.

And the followers of Modi/RSS/BJP/Hindutva will continue to get to do their chest thumping.

Neither Canada nor India will cut ties with each other, they'll do temp *** for tat, nothing more. West wanted to make a point and they have, publicly India will get to come out on top of it.

And the followers of Modi/RSS/BJP/Hindutva will continue to get to do their chest thumping.
Canada isn't even retaliating, they've followed the diplomatic procedure, they have asked India's intelligent agent to leave the country, it is India who has escalated because they have to for domestic consumption.

Pakistanis are not the judge. Nobody cares whats their opinion on India is. Its painful but Imran Khan found that out and realised his position. So he limited himself to twitter.

So give it a rest.

It seems the west doesnt care what Indians think or even how much slave labour they can get out of them.

Pakistan..

Pakistan!!

PAKISTAAANN!!!

A failed state which is little more than a govt for hire is the only yardstick the hindutvas can measure success by.

He forgot to add Jinddaabaad. : )

You are thinking too short term. Five Eyes nations won't be making any big moves publicly, that has already been expressed. Indian markets are a rich seam to be mined at present, but behind the scenes, Bharat's growing belligerence will have been noted a long time back, this will only have confirmed it.

Remember China was the rising Asian Tiger a decade ago, every western country wanted to trade with them. But once the Tiger started growing too fast, the Five Eyes cast their net and started looking to put it back in the cage.

The same fate awaits Bharat, they should have kept the humble look and maintained the low profile. It was what got India to where it was, being grateful for the British language education which Empire bestowed, this was a blessing not a curse. Now we have the Faith Militant trying to turn the clock back 1000 years. It won't end well.

If only he had access to twitter in jail :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

No Indian alive or in history is great enough to clean IK's shoes.

Has Modi made a statement regarding this act of terrorism by his Hindutva nation or is still hugging Bidens cardboard cutout?>

No Indian alive or in history is great enough to clean IK's shoes.

Has Modi made a statement regarding this act of terrorism by his Hindutva nation or is still hugging Bidens cardboard cutout?>
HaHaha ... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

The one who believes Germany and Japan share borders, and that trees and plants produce oxygen at night? He isn't good enough to work as a chaprasi in the office of my state's CM.

HaHaha ... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

The one who believes Germany and Japan share borders, and that trees and plants produce oxygen at night? He isn't good enough to work as a chaprasi in the office of my state's CM.

He just misquoted while your living deity thinks clouds deter radar. And we know how that ended. ✈️

Im not sure why Indians are stressed over this Canada issue. They will reject your visa but why would you want to leave Hindutva paradise?

So give it a rest.
you are right Pakistanis are not the judge. But the odd thing is that, even after the moon landing and all the trade deals, India, the main stakeholder in this event of terrorism, is also not the judge.

The West is going to decide how to treat India and what they new Indian policy is going to be. Chalo in your opinion if Pakistan is not the judge and isnt concerned with it, but the one with direct concern has been exposed pants down, and the mureeds of Modi are still waiting for Modi to speak up so that the mureeds can follow what the party orders are..

He just misquoted while your living deity thinks clouds deter radar. And we know how that ended. ✈️

Im not sure why Indians are stressed over this Canada issue. They will reject your visa but why would you want to leave Hindutva paradise?
Yea, when caught and proved how empty his top floor is, cover it up calling he was misquoted. The very fact that he said Germany and Japan share borders, and the fact that he doesn't even know how photosynthesis works, things that even a 10 year old kid knows, shows his intellect, or lack of.

Like I said, he isn't good enough to work as a clerk in the office of the CM of my state.

I must admit I laughed hysterically when I happened to hear those 2 things from his mouth.

Yea, when caught and proved how empty his top floor is, cover it up calling he was misquoted. The very fact that he said Germany and Japan share borders, and the fact that he doesn't even know how photosynthesis works, things that even a 10 year old kid knows, shows his intellect, or lack of.

Like I said, he isn't good enough to work as a clerk in the office of the CM of my state.

I must admit I laughed historically when I happened to hear those 2 things from his mouth.

"Pakistan.."

"Pakistan!"

"PAKISTAANN!!!"

rinse and repeat.

I must admit I laughed historically when I happened to hear those 2 things from his mouth.
Don’t let Hindutva/RSS/BJP bharti to change the direction of this thread. IK and Pakistan has nothing to do.

You often see RSSbharti resorting to petty comments when they can’t defend Bharat’s stupidity.

Also, i think Indians here need to stop with the usual bs that this does not concern Pakistan.

If indian govt is involved in terrorist activity and Indians on twitter are going to boost about RAW killing people in Pakistan and other nations, than any act of terrorism is a world wide concern. As we share borders with India, iit will be the concern of us Pakistanis and would hope that countries like Canada intervene and expose terrorists so that the world is safe from such groups.

Guys Bharat is bigger than this. Let's discuss your country from a global context and not compare with a failed state relentlessly. If Bharat wants to emerge from the third world, they have to leave the slum mentality behind.

RSS members now desperately trying to change tact in this thread. Their leader and nation has been caught orange handed and they know it deep down. All the fake Tweets, sensationalism from Indian sources, and rabid claims have failed, and they know this deep down too.

The ironic aspect of all of this that the same RSS members do not even live in Hindustan! They bailed their mahabharat about the time Modi was voted in power. Which means they despise Modi and Hindustan more than anyone else does! And yes, they know this deep down too!

For the 2nd time:

This is a discussion forum where people discuss things. None of our opinions will influence anything, it's just debate.

If posters wrap their head around that instead of continually saying "it's not your business, talk about your own things, what you say doesn't matter" then they and mods will have an easier time. If you don't want to debate the topic don't reply, simple.

Has the Hindutva government been taken to task yet ??. Any updates fellas??

This is getting boring now, come on 5 eyes what are you doing ?

Has the Hindutva government been taken to task yet ??. Any updates fellas??

This is getting boring now, come on 5 eyes what are you doing ?

Making sure only hindutva heroines appear on our screens. Loving the Abrahamic heroes no less. :warne

Pakistan..

Pakistan!!

PAKISTAAANN!!!

Now if pakistanis are the ones commenting on this thread, which country should i talk about?

hahahaha this is hilarious. A year or so back I remember this clown from Canada making a fool of himself dancing to some Diwali tunes or something, and visiting temples, was it? The BJP brigade loved him at the time .

Watching the BJP and Modi hype someone up, then end up getting rekt by them, then trying to rekt them back is :dhoni.

Just shows how bad they are at managing international relations.

This is the 2nd biggest 🤡 result from the stables of Modi and swag-guru Jaishankar.

First was Modi dancing around the Chinese dictator at Mahabalipuram. Then the Chinese swallowed Indian land. Then they banned tiktok in retaliation :rp but Adani and Modi meanwhile were making deals with the Chinese. Since then, Modi has been downgraded from being an entertainer to standing like a butler in front of Xi or whatever his name is.

And now this.

hahahaha this is hilarious. A year or so back I remember this clown from Canada making a fool of himself dancing to some Diwali tunes or something, and visiting temples, was it? The BJP brigade loved him at the time .

Watching the BJP and Modi hype someone up, then end up getting rekt by them, then trying to rekt them back is :dhoni.

This is the 2nd biggest 🤡 result from the stables of Modi and swag-guru Jaishankar.

First was Modi dancing around the Chinese dictator at Mahabalipuram. Then the Chinese swallowed Indian land. Then they banned tiktok in retaliation :rp but Adani and Modi meanwhile were making deals with the Chinese. Since then, Modi has been downgraded from being an entertainer to standing like a butler in front of Xi or whatever his name is.

And now this.

Why lie through your teeth?

Trudeau got a very cold shoulder reception during his India visit few years back. It was widely reported then.

Its sad that all you can think about is BJP when the topic here is Khalistani terrorist.

And now this.
Not sure anyone in India loved JT's visit. his visit was panned allover india and canada.

you are on purpose misleading here regarding how india saw his visit in 2019

Lmao @ Joshila and RSS supporters saying Pakistan's positions doesn't matter. These are the same people (and their government) that used to jerk themselves off publicly each time some foreign government accused Pakistan. Under what face are they saying Pakistan should not comment on this?
No one does listen to Pakistan though lol,

Even Imran admitted this...

Dont add any ANI tweets/reports on our forums.

The US would stand up for its principles and not give India any special exemption on the “serious” allegations of involvement in the murder of a Sikh separatist leader in Canada, Joe Biden’s advisor said in rare remarks.

US national security adviser Jake Sullivan said in a regular press briefing on Thursday that the US is “constantly” in contact with Canadian counterparts to support their investigation and also with the Indian government at high levels.

In allegations that are likely to worsen already faltering bilateral ties between India and Canada, prime minister Justin Trudeau insisted that Canada has "credible reasons" to believe that Indian government agents were involved in the killing of Hardeep Singh Nijjar – a Canadian citizen and a wanted terrorist in India.

The evolving diplomatic row between Canada and India is believed to have put Washington in a tight spot which is seeking closer ties with India to counter China and remains Canada’s ally with a Nato and Five Eyes alliance member.

Mr Sullivan was asked if allegations from the Canadians on India can drive a wedge between the US and India ties amid efforts to rebuild economic and diplomatic relationships.

“I’m not going to get into private diplomatic conversations that have either already happened or are going to happen on this topic, only to say that we have been and will be in contact with the Indians at high levels on this issue,” he said.
He added the allegations are a matter of concern and something that the US takes very seriously.

“It’s something we will keep working on, and we will do that regardless of the country. There is not some special exemption you get for actions like this,” he said.

Well, still waiting for the BIG 5 to take India to task... Come on TruDeau waiting for your alleged evidence.

This is a tiring wait... :LOL:

Canada basically accused India of murder from its sacred Parliament House based on information collected on Google Search. These are the standards of Canadian investigations and diplomacy. What a mockery of International Rules Based Order

Back