Alleged Indian government involvement in plots to assassinate Sikh separatists living in the West

Its a confusing time for RSS. One hand they are jumping up like a bhangra dancer thinking India RAW killed someone. On the other they are blushing like Madhuri Dixit, knowing they have been crying for decades about Pakistan killing people in their country.

Maybe another round of Modi chai, some pakoras and more thinking is needed.
RSS followers have always been confused, 5000 years and counting.

Justin Trudeau Presser left more questions than answers
-He ducked questions on evidence
-He ducked questions on allies being silent
-He ducked question on India suspending visa

Since Hindutva are supporting murdering of Canadian citizen because they believe he was a terrorist for supporting the minorities in India then does that mean If US or any western country had killed Modi because for time being he was declared Hindu extremist and banned, would have been justified by the same extremist RSS/BJP/Hindutva extremists?

Rising wave of Hindutva a matter of ‘deep concern’ for international community: PM Kakar.

Prime Minister Anwaarul Haq Kakar on Thursday termed the rising wave of Hindutva or Hindu nationalism a “matter of deep concern” for the international community, including the United States.

Addressing the Council on Foreign Relations in New York on the sidelines of UN General Assembly, the premier linked Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s ideology of Hindu nationalism with Canada’s recent allegations against India pertaining to the killing of a separatist Sikh leader on its soil.

“These ideologues of Hindutva, they are becoming emboldened in a manner that they are now going beyond the region,” PM Kakar said, highlighting that the “unfortunate killing” of the Sikh leader “is a reflection of that ominous tendency”.

“But for obvious economic and strategic reasons, many players in the Western capitals chose to ignore this fact and reality.”

Rising wave of Hindutva a matter of ‘deep concern’ for international community: PM Kakar.

Prime Minister Anwaarul Haq Kakar on Thursday termed the rising wave of Hindutva or Hindu nationalism a “matter of deep concern” for the international community, including the United States.

Addressing the Council on Foreign Relations in New York on the sidelines of UN General Assembly, the premier linked Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s ideology of Hindu nationalism with Canada’s recent allegations against India pertaining to the killing of a separatist Sikh leader on its soil.

“These ideologues of Hindutva, they are becoming emboldened in a manner that they are now going beyond the region,” PM Kakar said, highlighting that the “unfortunate killing” of the Sikh leader “is a reflection of that ominous tendency”.

“But for obvious economic and strategic reasons, many players in the Western capitals chose to ignore this fact and reality.”

This is brilliant news.

The realities of Hindutva/Hinduism announced at the Council on Foreign Relationships is a great step in raising awareness on the dangers and threat of Hindutva/Hindu nationalism worldwide.

I suspect for the next 10 years, Hollywood’s antagonists will be Hindutva Nationalists.

In past couple of years hundreds of thousands of Indians have arrived in Canada for a much better living. They left India, and rest assured many others are inline and hopeful to escape at the first opportunity.

Apparently there are so many in Canada that even Caucasian and other minorities are calling it out as they see them everywhere. Not trying to be racist to common good Indians, but the delusional nationalist Indians who we got plenty on PP are some next level annoying delusional bunch. They keep pretending to be so advanced under the influence of bhakt nationalism, they keep forgetting their filthy third world conditions and realities back home. It's all typical comical chest thumping of 5th largest economy, moon, mars, jupiter, black hole lol etc while majority of the nation still struggle to get two meals a day and half even lacks proper toilets. Go on social media and type India and you will see all kind of clips with filthy conditions, poverty, pollution, noise, masses trying to get on trains in the most pitiful way etc etc... But hey India this and India that, Bharat jindabad lol.

Good for Tredeau calling out India's international terrorism. Don't know why they cry when Kashmiri Freedom Fighters take down their terrorists in their soil like in Pulwana. When you will stop terrorising in IOK then you can come talk about terrorism. Canada should learn from Pakistan how to stop Indian terrorism #Abhinandan, that lesson was taught in a way no other terrorist form Indian soil ever visited Pakistan and they couldn't even avenge for that epic humiliation for a reason of that global humiliation lesson. Since the time they have been kicked out of Afghanistan, Pakistan security conditions have gotten mighty better. It was their planning, funding and recruitment that has caused enormous innocent lifelost all across Pakistan, and they still continue to do so in Occupied Kashmir. These nationalist posters here are trying to be so vocal and start weeping when you give them a reality check

Bharat has escalated tensions by suspending visa services in Canada. As a responsible state they should not have taken further action and should sought diplomatic negotiations. This will work politically well in Bharat but whole world is watching

If west can do then we can also .

My friend, west has also killed Indians in the past.

Please alter this thinking, its a criminal act. You cannot then be upset when a freedom fighter kills an occupying soldier in Kashmir, when they have a right to self defence.

I assume now Indians will reject their visas for Canada. No more Indians will apply for visas for Canada? Those over there on temp visas will return with no Canadian duty free?

The clown has backtracked already. With 2 million Indians working in Canada and supporting their economy, his advisors wasted no time in knocking sense into his head but India should not let this slide.

You cannot throw around such accusations without proof.

Trudeau is immature and unfit to be a PM. Not the first time he has been caught shooting from the hip and had to retract his statements.

He reminds so much of Imran Khan.
You make it sound like Indians are doing any favour to Canada. 2 million are in Canada because they desperately wanted to be in Canada, don't confuse Canada with your beloved third world country India. If Canada allows you can rest assured it could reach 20 million Indians in Canada, that's how desperate they would be to leave your beloved third world poverty filled nation

So any update yet ? Has the BIG 5 stepped in ? This is now silly and taking ages.

Come on BIG 5 hurry up, teach Bharat a lesson :)

This kind of reminds of the Osama Bin Laden killing.

OBL was living comfortably under the protection of Pakistani Army in Pakistan and once Americans killed him, so many Pakistanis were outraged.

The Bharat situation is just a very low profile version of OBL.

You make it sound like Indians are doing any favour to Canada. 2 million are in Canada because they desperately wanted to be in Canada, don't confuse Canada with your beloved third world country India. If Canada allows you can rest assured it could reach 20 million Indians in Canada, that's how desperate they would be to leave your beloved third world poverty filled nation

Yeah but Pakistan is with Canada though and that is huge imo... Pakistan along with the Britstanis will see that India is in hot water. 😨

There will be no war or sanctions against India, as there would not be on China. But they are ripping India in the mainstream media, meaning they dont have respect for Indians as they do for other fellow westerners.

Come on bro, you should know this , Indians and Asians are seen as brown people who they can use or abuse anytime. If only India and Indians would accept this clear reality.

This is unique honour for Pakistan .only country in the world supporting Canada :)
Now now don't jump the gun yet, our boy in Turkey Erdogan who thinks he is the second coming leader of the Ottoman Empire will condemn India if he already hasn't yet lol...

There will be no war or sanctions against India, as there would not be on China. But they are ripping India in the mainstream media, meaning they dont have respect for Indians as they do for other fellow westerners.

Come on bro, you should know this , Indians and Asians are seen as brown people who they can use or abuse anytime. If only India and Indians would accept this clear reality.

Why are you so worried about Indians? If Indians do not believe a shred of what is being repeated by pakistanis, why the insistence on repeating it?

Brother.

I got no sympathy for trouble makers, vandalising temples, threatening ppl, causing violence etc, they dug their own grave. There is an old saying in the Bhagavat Gita, 'If you are not willing to suffer the consequences of your actions, DONT DO IT'.

Why are you so worried about Indians? If Indians do not believe a shred of what is being repeated by pakistanis, why the insistence on repeating it?

Its a discussion joshila ji

A good step in a discussion is to answer questions and then make your points. Lets see if you can..

Are you ok with India killing people abroad?

Do you think Indians will stop lusting over visas to Canada now?

Yes or no will do, to make it easy as possible for you. :)

Now now don't jump the gun yet, our boy in Turkey Erdogan who thinks he is the second coming leader of the Ottoman Empire will condemn India if he already hasn't yet lol...
Oh yeah it's probable but I don't think it's effect us anyway .

This is all vote politics.

Heard the Punjabi Khalistani supporter backed the Trueduea Government with 10 seats during last elections which helped him become the PM......

No one cares about a Khalistan (Empty Land) in Canada, the avg Caucasian Canadian there would be like WTH has happened to our country, am I living in Canada or the sub continent lol...

Last edited by a moderator:
This is all vote politics.

Heard the Punjabi Khalistani supporter backed the Trueduea Government with 10 seats during last elections which helped him become the PM......

No one cares about a Khalistan (Empty Land) in Canada, the avg Caucasian Canadian there would be like WT* has happened to our country, am I living in Canada or the sub continent lol...
Yes, anyway he is going to lose the election seeing the reaction from Canadain people's

🤣🤣🤣

At least read the article and not just the headline.

It is clear from the article the the 5 Eyes agree that Indian government sanctioned the killing but 4 members of the 5 Eyes do not want to antagonise India because of China.

In simple English, a mute response doesn't mean a disagreement!

🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣

At least read the article and not just the headline.

It is clear from the article the the 5 Eyes agree that Indian government sanctioned the killing but 4 members of the 5 Eyes do not want to antagonise India because of China.

In simple English, a mute response doesn't mean a disagreement!

🤣🤣🤣
Tell me where this written in the article " 5 eyes agree that Indian government sanctioned the killing" I'm waiting for your reply . enjoy

Tell me where this written in the article " 5 eyes agree that Indian government sanctioned the killing" I'm waiting for your reply . enjoy
Nope, you posted the article thinking you were making some point based on the headline. The onus is on you to prove that the 5 Eyes disagree in Canada's conclusion.

The article is in English, and it is clear you did not read it.

You might dupe 1.4 Billion Indians, but not here.

Try another article, but read it this time.

If I could just post 20 comments from the DT, then ripping India is an understatement, it is a mercy.

Nope, you posted the article thinking you were making some point based on the headline. The onus is on you to prove that the 5 Eyes disagree in Canada's conclusion.

The article is in English, and it is clear you did not read it.

You might dupe 1.4 Billion Indians, but not here.

Try another article, but read it this time.
I don't know much English that's why I'm asking you to share . "5 eyes agree that Indian government sanctioned the killing" where is this written in the article as you claimed . please reply I'm waiting

I don't know much English that's why I'm asking you to share . "5 eyes agree that Indian government sanctioned the killing" where is this written in the article as you claimed . please reply I'm waiting

That explains it.

READ this excerpt from the article you posted:

"White House national security spokesman John Kirby said any reports that the US had rebuffed Canada were “just flatly false”.

Let this sink in, and enjoy!

🤣🤣🤣

That explains it.

READ this excerpt from the article you posted:

"White House national security spokesman John Kirby said any reports that the US had rebuffed Canada were “just flatly false”.

Let this sink in, and enjoy!

🤣🤣🤣
Don't change the topic share what you claimed.

Don't change the topic share what you claimed.
I never changed the topic.

You thought headline with the words - muted response - implied disagreement between Canada and the other 4 members, and that Canada was lying, and now you've been proven wrong.

Had you read the article you wouldn't be in this mess.

🤣🤣🤣

I have been inactive on PP for several years but this thread is going in such a wrong direction that it has prompted me to end my prolonged dormancy.

India is firmly asserting its position against a prominent Western nation. It is unwilling to accept whatever the West is dishing out and sit on its ass passively. This is big and unprecedented. In a way, isn't this something many of us wanted to see our countries do? Regardless of the outcome of this fall out, India's resolute stance should be appreciated. It signifies a shift in global power dynamics. It is setting a new precedence for other smaller countries in the area including Pakistan to follow (small does not mean less btw before someone gets offended :) ). And this is what Imran Khan has been saying to you guys. You have to see these developments in the right spirit. We may have different opinions on whether what happened is right or wrong but I’m not going there as we don’t have even a shred of evidence to suggest what exactly happened.

Regarding which country is likely to suffer more due to this dispute, Canada is at a disadvantage both in the short term and long term, diplomatically and economically. Strained relations with India would result in Canada becoming disconnected from this region and losing access to the substantial Indian market, the economic significance of which is seriously underestimated here. I also saw some comments on the number of immigrants/students going to Canada. Any disruption to this flow is actually going to hurt Canada more. As funny as it sounds that's the truth. It's a topic for another post so I’ll leave it here. Without the support of the other countries Canada just cannot hurt India in any way in the present scenario.

Similarly, trade agreements are mutually beneficial arrangements that consider the current state of affairs. None of the countries are in a position to offer concessions to India without receiving corresponding benefits. Presently, the interests of the Western nations align with those of India, and they view India as a reliable partner and a market with huge potential. That’s it.

One interesting trend I have seen here is posters siding with Khalistanis in their posts. You don’t have to side with them to build your arguments against India. Despite being Muslims, many members here I think don’t know about the origins of Sikhism.

I have been inactive on PP for several years but this thread is going in such a wrong direction that it has prompted me to end my prolonged dormancy.

India is firmly asserting its position against a prominent Western nation. It is unwilling to accept whatever the West is dishing out and sit on its ass passively. This is big and unprecedented. In a way, isn't this something many of us wanted to see our countries do? Regardless of the outcome of this fall out, India's resolute stance should be appreciated. It signifies a shift in global power dynamics. It is setting a new precedence for other smaller countries in the area including Pakistan to follow (small does not mean less btw before someone gets offended :) ). And this is what Imran Khan has been saying to you guys. You have to see these developments in the right spirit. We may have different opinions on whether what happened is right or wrong but I’m not going there as we don’t have even a shred of evidence to suggest what exactly happened.

Regarding which country is likely to suffer more due to this dispute, Canada is at a disadvantage both in the short term and long term, diplomatically and economically. Strained relations with India would result in Canada becoming disconnected from this region and losing access to the substantial Indian market, the economic significance of which is seriously underestimated here. I also saw some comments on the number of immigrants/students going to Canada. Any disruption to this flow is actually going to hurt Canada more. As funny as it sounds that's the truth. It's a topic for another post so I’ll leave it here. Without the support of the other countries Canada just cannot hurt India in any way in the present scenario.

Similarly, trade agreements are mutually beneficial arrangements that consider the current state of affairs. None of the countries are in a position to offer concessions to India without receiving corresponding benefits. Presently, the interests of the Western nations align with those of India, and they view India as a reliable partner and a market with huge potential. That’s it.

One interesting trend I have seen here is posters siding with Khalistanis in their posts. You don’t have to side with them to build your arguments against India. Despite being Muslims, many members here I think don’t know about the origins of Sikhism.
I don’t think IK was advocating state sponsored terrorism in other countries rather he was advocating peace.

You are wrong. Majority of the Pakistani posters cared less whether its a khalistani issue as they have been discussing more about extrajudicial killing by India in an overseas country. Infact, its Indian posters who are justifying and celebrating a death as its linked to khalistan.

Also, this is not India giving it to the West. India got caught with its pants down being involved in extrajudicial killing in a foreign country. These things dont go under the rug especially when a third world country is doing such things.

Basically, India were reminded of their 3rd world status.

so basically you are now looking white people with verified twitter accounts that side with India and you will consider them as demigods no matter what.... the desperation.

See thats the best part about Canada. Its a democracy, a person of any creed, race or background can have a difference in opinion.

Meanwhile in India, if anyone talks against the killings, you lot would target them.

I hope you see the irony here.

Also, this is not India giving it to the West. India got caught with its pants down being involved in extrajudicial killing in a foreign country. These things dont go under the rug especially when a third world country is doing such things.

So you spoke to Trudeau personally and he shared the evidence with you which convinced you to say India got busted ? Please do share, your post sounds legit..

You are wrong. Majority of the Pakistani posters cared less whether its a khalistani issue as they have been discussing more about extrajudicial killing by India in an overseas country. Infact, its Indian posters who are justifying and celebrating a death as its linked to khalistan.

It's very clear what some of you are trying to do here. But that was not my point. I was saying that the diplomatic stance taken by India should be looked at from a broader perspective, irrespective of whether it had a role in the killing or not. As expected, that bit flew over your head because you are too eager to 'pull the pants down'. And you are saying India got 'caught', without any evidence to substantiate it. That explains everything I guess.

Punjabi rapper Shubhneet Singh has been targeted by right wing politicians of BJP after sharing a post on his Instagram story which didn’t show Punjab, Jammu and Kashmir as part of Bharat

I believe Imran Khan has a much better understanding of what diplomacy is than most Pakistanis.
I’m sure he does and as his supporter I supported and support his way of diplomacy and foreign policy which isn’t advocating murdering other countries citizen on a trumped up terrorism charges.

Trying to get away with murder isn’t same as standing up for the country.

So it seems the Indian External Affairs Ministry was lying here when they said no information was shared with them. Either that or the Canadians are lying that they shared intelligence. Which is it ?

"Canadian sources say that, when pressed behind closed doors, no Indian official has denied the bombshell allegation at the core of this case — that there is evidence to suggest Indian government involvement in the assassination of a Canadian citizen on Canadian soil."

So it seems the Indian External Affairs Ministry was lying here when they said no information was shared with them. Either that or the Canadians are lying that they shared intelligence. Which is it ?

"Canadian sources say that, when pressed behind closed doors, no Indian official has denied the bombshell allegation at the core of this case — that there is evidence to suggest Indian government involvement in the assassination of a Canadian citizen on Canadian soil."

Lol

This is heresay. Source told me that he was told by Indian official.....etc etc.

By the way, Nijjar was not a refugee; he was a Canadian citizen. How can a Canadian citizen demand a separate state in another country? Isn't this considered interference in the internal affairs of a sovereign state?

If this entire scenario is a game of chess, then I feel India made a bad move and has been caught wrong footed.

So Canada was snooping and spying on diplomats?

I hope Canada officially claims this.

Where does it say that ? It could also be that they were spying on the killer's communications and subsequently found out the person at the other end was an Indian diplomat.

joshila bhai , India shouldnt be killing people in other lands. Please condemn this, its against the law.
Then this also against the law

Mysterious Death Of Baluch Activist In Canada Blamed On Pakistan's Powerful Army​

The mysterious deaths this year of Karima Baloch and Sajid Hussain -- both exiled Pakistani dissidents -- were strikingly similar.

Both disappeared and were later found dead in or near a body of water. Baloch was discovered near a lake in Canada on December 22. Hussain was found in a river in Sweden in May.

Both were from Pakistan’s long-oppressed ethnic Baluch minority and had sought asylum in the West after threats were made to their lives.

Both had openly criticized Pakistan’s powerful military and its alleged abuses in the restive province of Balochistan, the scene of a separatist insurgency and a brutal state crackdown that has killed thousands of people since 2004.

And according to Pakistani dissidents, both were murdered on orders from officials within the Pakistani Army and its notorious intelligence agency, the Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI), institutions that are often accused of attempting to crush dissent.

Where does it say that ? It could also be that they were spying on the killer's communications and subsequently found out the person at the other end was an Indian diplomat.
have they identified the killers? It is being reported as unidentified gunmen. has there been an arrest? If not, why not.

have they identified the killers? It is being reported as unidentified gunmen. has there been an arrest? If not, why not.

Five Eyes (US/US/AU/CA/NZ) store all communications that is made within their countries for a certain time period that they can later access for investigation reasons. They likely searched this database using the date of killing and location.

Five Eyes (US/US/AU/CA/NZ) store all communications that is made within their countries for a certain time period that they can later access for investigation reasons. They likely searched this database using the date of killing and location.
So a word salad and appealing to authority?

So far the killers haven't identified correct?

If they can't identify the killers how do they make the connection to who hired them?

if you feel that there is actually ELINT or. SIGINT between the contract killers and thier handlers, why haven;t they provided it to Surrey police to arrest the killers

If they have identified the killers, why haven't they arrested them yet?

So many experts in this thread all talking as facts with zero evidence so far. lol

Hearing this, Hearing that...

Here is the source.

The Canadian government has amassed both human and signals intelligence in a months-long investigation of a Sikh activist's death that has inflamed relations with India, sources tell CBC News.

That intelligence includes communications involving Indian officials themselves, including Indian diplomats present in Canada, say Canadian government sources.

The intelligence did not come solely from Canada. Some was provided by an unnamed ally in the Five Eyes intelligence alliance.

In a diplomatic crisis that unfolded progressively behind the scenes, Canadian officials went to India on several occasions seeking co-operation in the investigation of Hardeep Singh Nijjar's death.

The Sikh leader was shot dead outside a Sikh temple in Surrey, B.C., on June 18 and reportedly had been warned by the Canadian Security Intelligence Service that he was at risk.

Canada's National Security and Intelligence Adviser Jody Thomas was in India over four days in mid-August, then again for five days this month.

That last visit overlapped with a tense meeting between Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi.

Canadian sources say that, when pressed behind closed doors, no Indian official has denied the bombshell allegation at the core of this case — that there is evidence to suggest Indian government involvement in the assassination of a Canadian citizen on Canadian soil.

"I can assure you that the decision to share these allegations on the floor of the House of Commons … was not done lightly," Trudeau said Thursday in New York after attending the United Nations General Assembly.

"It was done with the utmost seriousness."

The Canadian government has not released its evidence and has suggested it could emerge during an eventual legal process.

The dispute has poisoned Canada's relationship with India, a growing international power, just as the United States is courting it as a potential ally.

The Indian government has fumed at Canada for — in its view — sheltering Sikh separatists, including Nijjar, whom it called a terrorist.

The growing feud already has resulted in the expulsion of diplomats from both Canada and India. It escalated Thursday when India stopped processing visitor visas in Canada.

Canada is weighing retaliation but has taken no decision yet, said government sources in Ottawa. Trudeau dodged that question Thursday.

When asked about the intelligence reports, Deputy Prime Minister Chrystia Freeland said she couldn't comment without risking the investigation and Canada's obligations to its Five Eyes partners.

"That partnership rests very much on those… intelligence conversations being held in confidence," she told CBC News Network's Power & Politics host David Cochrane.

Asked if Ottawa is thinking about retaliating by pausing visa processing for Indian visitors, Freeland said the government is focused on bringing the killers to justice.

"This is not about geopolitics. This is about Canada, the safety of Canadians in Canada. This is about the rule of law," she said.

No exemption for allies on 'actions like this': U.S.
The story has reverberated internationally, including in Washington. There were several questions about it during the White House daily briefing.

The U.S. government has not confirmed or denied that it was the Five Eyes ally providing some of the signals intelligence.

But one of the most senior officials in the U.S.

government confirmed that the United States has been in frequent contact with Canada on this issue.

The official, U.S. National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan, revealed that the U.S. also has discussed the matter with the highest levels of the Indian government.

He said the U.S. is deeply concerned and wants to see the investigation continue and the perpetrators brought to justice.

He insisted that U.S. interest in this case will not disappear simply because it involves India, a powerful democracy with which it craves closer ties.

"It is something we take seriously. It is something we will keep working on. And we will do that regardless of the country," said Sullivan.

"There's not some special exemption you get for actions like this. Regardless of the country, we will stand up and defend our basic principles."

He also aggressively pushed back on media reports suggesting that the U.S. had declined to defend Canada on the matter.

"I have seen in the press some efforts to try to drive a wedge between the U.S. and Canada on this issue. I firmly reject that there is a wedge between the U.S. and Canada," he said.

The Financial Times reported late Thursday that U.S. President Joe Biden and other Five Eyes members raised the killing with Modi directly during the recent G20 summit. The report cited three sources familiar with the discussions.

The Canadian government has refused to discuss Modi's awareness of, or involvement in, the case. The Indian government did not respond to the CBC's requests for comment.

When asked how far accountability could go, and whether Ottawa expected legal repercussions for people higher up in the Indian government, Canada's ambassador to the UN steered wide of the question.

"I'd rather not go there. I don't think it's smart for me to do that," Bob Rae replied at a news conference.

"I like my job. I would rather not lose it."

He added that the murder of a Canadian, on Canadian soil, is an affront to both the victim and to Canada's national sovereignty, its territory and a common international understanding of boundaries.

there is another possibility. Canadian intelligence was in cahoots with Nijjar and they were into his commnuications?

You cannot go into another country and do this.

Why is that so difficult to understand

You had Trudeau in your country - this should have been raised and extradition done.

Once again, just because you can do it does not make it right.
well I don't think he was taken out by India. It was a local gang as all these Khalistanis do is drug dealing, robberies and all sorts of crimes. First in India and then in Canada.
Being a Sikh myself, really ashamed of these guys projecting themselves as Sikhs because there is not an ounce of principles of Sikhi displayed by these guys.

So some of the information was shared by the 5 eyes allies and Indian officials have not denied the information in private meetings with canadians allthough they are saying the opposite to the World.

So Canada was snooping and spying on diplomats?

I hope Canada officially claims this.
The fact that a conversation took place about killing someone is not even your concern but the fact that the conversation was being listened to is more of a concern for you?

Remember, wasnt indian authorities snooping on Hansie Cronje?

Khood karo theek hai

So a word salad and appealing to authority?

So far the killers haven't identified correct?

If they can't identify the killers how do they make the connection to who hired them?

if you feel that there is actually ELINT or. SIGINT between the contract killers and thier handlers, why haven;t they provided it to Surrey police to arrest the killers

If they have identified the killers, why haven't they arrested them yet?

Killers have likely left the country.

Back