Alleged Indian government involvement in plots to assassinate Sikh separatists living in the West

India will keep rejcting this, not a surprise, any country would do that, but to say that the canadian PM is doing this because he was given a cold shoulder in India is delusional beyond imagination. Allthough you dont agree with his politics, a PM in a country like Canada just dont talk about this serious issue in House of Commons unless he is 110% sure about the information he has received. So there must be something here and the further investigation will give more information.

And it's important he keeps up with this transparancy because this is not a small case, you are simply going against one of your biggest trade partners and allies.

And Canada wont get any help from US because US need India as a counter-balance against China. If India turn their back to USA, well then Amreeka can kiss Asia good bye.
Trudeau had no choice but to be transparent about it, he did absolutely nothing wrong. The precedence of state sponsored terrorism by India on Canadian citizens can not be allowed to set or ignored by any PM of Canada as Canada has large number Indian origin Canadian who absolutely despise India religiously motivated Hindutva extremist elected government.

Hindutva/RSS/BJP extremist are just being loud, spitting out whatever garbage coming out of their mouth, as you witness on this forum, their goal is never to counter but be loud enough and muddy the water in hope that everyone just leave the debate, none of them can counter within the paradigm of morality. Their goal is never to justify Hindutva crimes because their is no justification as it is purely based on hate driven crimes.

You are absolutely correct, Canada will not get any help, as US need 3 trillion economy to go against 18 trillion economy, but only if US understand that most Hindutva are still mentally trapped to counter Pakistan and BD due to their hate driven ideology against Islam.

The concerning part for India is that the US has thrown its weight behind Canada here. Tough times ahead for thousands of Indians on work visas or student visas in Canada.

Some of these ultra nationalist bjp supporters think too much of themselves. Being a country with 1,4 billion people they should compete with China and forget Pakistan, BD etc. They go and brag about 3+trillion economy which is helped by massive western investment and China have close 20 trillion economy. Go and compete with China instead of trying to bully a 35 times smaller country in Canada. And West mostly need India to counter China as you said.
Why doesn't Pakistan try to get Western investment? Who is stopping them?

The only ones thinking too big of themselves are a few brit pakistanis with their third rate racist comments on religion and country.

Some of them believe they can influence the British government policy on India. They forget that Indian origin brits outmatch them in numbers/economic strength and education.

So while they may get away with their racism on PP, real world they can do jack.

In US, where there is a bipartisan consensus on relations with India, UK too is likely to follow the same path.

Canada never gets itself involved in international issues, so if Canada is speaking, this might be a valid issue.

Interesting thing is, Indians were celebrating the killings earlier in the thread, when the govt denied they are now taking a U-turn that India wasnt involved. These idiots themselves dont know which state narrative they need to jump on.

Hindu terrorism on the rise.

The concerning part for India is that the US has thrown its weight behind Canada here. Tough times ahead for thousands of Indians on work visas or student visas in Canada.

Lol. Where did you read that?

Every media outlet like WaPo are saying the exact opposite. US isn't backing Canada.

Feel free to kill Sikhs in your own country, but sending hit squads abroad to carry out assassinations on foreign ground is not sanctioned by international law. This sort of third world nincompoopery will have annoyed world leaders, I would imagine Bharat will be getting their hands slapped behind closed doors.
I find this to be interesting because countries like India would not have the guts to do sucha thing. I think what changed over the years was the Kashogi killing by MBS. When countries like India saw that Saudi Arabia can get away with such things than why not try something similar.

Canada never gets itself involved in international issues, so if Canada is speaking, this might be a valid issue.

Interesting thing is, Indians were celebrating the killings earlier in the thread, when the govt denied they are now taking a U-turn that India wasnt involved. These idiots themselves dont know which state narrative they need to jump on.

Hindu terrorism on the rise.

Canadians just get their Ambassadors kicked out of Saudi or manage to **** of Xi etc etc.

India isn't involved. And i will be glad if they were.

What is funny is that pakistanis who actually have no place in a fight between G20 level nations are jumping up and down.

Lol. Where did you read that?

Every media outlet like WaPo are saying the exact opposite. US isn't backing Canada.
Umm, you need to read some history.

US always backs Canada. Canada is their ally in the long run, no matter what they say on the front. So plz lol dont fool yourselves even once that USA would not back Canada later on. They appreciate the Canadians for helping them in WW2 and have the best relations in the world.

USA backing India instead of Canada :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: . These Indians are so full of themselves.

Canadians just get their Ambassadors kicked out of Saudi or manage to **** of Xi etc etc.

India isn't involved. And i will be glad if they were.

What is funny is that pakistanis who actually have no place in a fight between G20 level nations are jumping up and down.
Pakistanis? You do know you have an account and post on a Pakistani forum. You are discussing a topic on a Pakistani forum Einstein.

Posters here earlier said they were happy India killed him, you dont wana admit, no one cares, but many indian posters jumping up and down earlier already accepted it.

But i understand, the state narrative came much later, so u-turns are expeced.

May the world be protected from Hindu Terrorism.

US always backs Canada. Canada is their ally in the long run, no matter what they say on the front. So plz lol dont fool yourselves even once that USA would not back Canada later on. They appreciate the Canadians for helping them in WW2 and have the best relations in the world.

USA backing India instead of Canada :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: . These Indians are so full of themselves.

haha, tell me about it, as if they live in alternative universe.

To add to that the US people have close ties with the Canadian people and see the culture as an extension of their own. No such love is found for Indians in the USA. The public opinion alone is enough for US back Canada strongly on this issue.

I also read somewhere that US was part of the investigation.

Nope, granting visas is not a part of the trade deal, and India hasn't requested any visa conditions for the trade deal.
Read the pay wall article, it was a condition for the trade deal, and UK said no.

Excerpt:

It is understood that Mr Modi’s negotiators had previously been demanding more visas for nurses and IT professionals as the price of a deal with the UK.

There are no plans to change our immigration policy to achieve an FTA or this FTA.

haha, tell me about it, as if they live in alternative universe.
They are soo crazy, just cause of g20 and a unmanned moon landing, these guys are high on saffron fumes...

Its like saying Israel would support India over USA.

Non of them know a zilch about Canadian and American relations. Amreeka Canada ko chor ker bharat ko back karay ga :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

To be honest i
Read the pay wall article, it was a condition for the trade deal, and UK said no.

Excerpt:

It is understood that Mr Modi’s negotiators had previously been demanding more visas for nurses and IT professionals as the price of a deal with the UK.
I truly believe US China relations can be more beneficial to the world as a whole. The Indian experiment is going to fail. India's economy is 15 trillion dollars small than the Chinese.

To add to that the US people have close ties with the Canadian people and see the culture as an extension of their own. No such love is found for Indians in the USA. The public opinion alone is enough for US back Canada strongly on this issue.

I also read somewhere that US was part of the investigation.
Exactly.
The two countries cooperate alot. And while Canada doesnt involve itself in international politics, but when USA does, Canada always back them. USA never forgets the help they got from Canada in WW2 even though there was no reason for Canada to get itself involved.

But nahi jee, USA will back India against Canada :LOL:

That is why some of us call them bhakts. The term 'bhakt' refers to people with no principles, they blind follow and defend whatever Modi does.

In this thread you can see they are super confused whether to celebrate the awesomeness of Bharat 2.0 and India's new found manhood OR whether to deny all involvement in the alleged assassination. They are still waiting for right cues from Modi.

In this thread you can see they are super confused whether to celebrate the awesomeness of Bharat 2.0 and India's new found manhood OR whether to deny all involvement in the alleged assassination. They are still waiting for right cues from Modi.
An outstanding summary of this thread :ROFLMAO:

Excerpt:

There are no plans to change our immigration policy to achieve an FTA or this FTA.
It is understood that this that..lol..You can understand like however you want.

Visas were never part of our ask​

Indian High Commissioner to the UK, Vikram Doraiswami, clarified India's position in the UK-India trade deal, emphasising that India is not seeking more visas.
Responding to the announcement, Doraiswami emphasized, while speaking to Times Radio "We never said that the visas are part of our ask.

This is a discussion forum where people discuss things. None of our opinions will influence anything, it's just debate.

If posters wrap their head around that instead of continually saying "it's not your business, talk about your own things, what you say doesn't matter" then they and mods will have an easier time. If you don't want to debate the topic don't reply, simple.

It is understood that this that..lol..You can understand like however you want.

Visas were never part of our ask​

Indian High Commissioner to the UK, Vikram Doraiswami, clarified India's position in the UK-India trade deal, emphasising that India is not seeking more visas.
Responding to the announcement, Doraiswami emphasized, while speaking to Times Radio "We never said that the visas are part of our ask.

Indian back tracking after being humiliated on the Visa front.

Standard practice from the Indian government.

Indian back tracking after being humiliated on the Visa front.

Standard practice from the Indian government.
I have no idea how anyone can deny the visa statement.

I just fear for western countries with the influx of indians, many of whom are hindutva terrorists. Some people may not be aware of the violence they caused on the streets of Leicester, across the midlands, in Luton and so on...and now one of them kills a Canadian national on Canadian soil.

Once India's cheap labour, which is currently forming considerable chunks of the workforce in the UK, Canada, USA starts becoming too much of a problem, or not that cheap (economics change, other, cheaper nations will soon be willing to put forward slave labour) those same countries will start positioning themselves to push back.

Why couldn’t those people come out of the train if the fire was accidental? Or did they deliberately chose to die?

why couldn’t those people come out when someone was pouring 60L of petrol in the carriage?

Indian students and workers in Canads will sadly be the main group that will be affected by this row. They already live in appaling conditions. India needs to show a mature response

Indian students and workers in Canads will sadly be the main group that will be affected by this row. They already live in appaling conditions. India needs to show a mature response
«This is not India of past, no-one messes with India anymore» this is the mature reaponse from the posters here at least, and from the likes of Arnab Goswami and Gaurav Arya.

Lets be honest mate...we both live in UK and we both know what I meant. No need to pretend....I hate pretenders anyway as I mostly talk straight. No amount of Bhangra here will cause Britain to stop trade ties or bilateral relationship with India much to the dismay of some here. The fact that Britain opened the border for Indians straight after covid much before other countries where outbreak was less compared to India shows which country is valued more. People who are going on and on from yesterday thinking that accusation by Canada PM will lead to Britain stopping ties with India are living in fools world. Maybe its the way to take frustration out after Chandrayaan and G20 success?

BTW, Calcutta was British capital of India...so its far from being a slum. You sure you are not mixing it with Luton, Upton Park or Ilford? Or Maybe Birmingham?

"Mate" we both live in the UK, that being the case, you know fine well how it ends once you start taking snidey digs at posters by referring them to Bradford, or Luton or Ilford or wherever. Wanna go there, maybe you'd like me to bump the Southall and Wenbley threads which are now part of PP legend.

There's an Asian diaspora here which originates from both India and Pakistan, and you attempting to adopt the white man's 1990's race-based Bradford slurs just shows the subservient nature some desi societies still have. I don't know who you are trying to impress, there's not many Harrys or Janes on this forum.

The Canadian opposition leader is already looking tensed for the damage control he would soon have to do once in power.

Mark my words, this is the end of Trudeau. He’s scored a massive own goal here without taking his allies and opposition political parties into confidence.

Modi , pretty much like Putin is going to outlast a number of his so called international rivals. Imran went down, the Malaysian PM went down, I can see Turkish and Canadian premiere also going down.

I find this to be interesting because countries like India would not have the guts to do sucha thing. I think what changed over the years was the Kashogi killing by MBS. When countries like India saw that Saudi Arabia can get away with such things than why not try something similar.

Whatever their thinking was behind it, you can bet this whole business will have alarmed Bharat's partners in the west. US, UK and the other Five Eyes parties might be happy to turn a blind eye to hindutva murders on their own soil, but they would not have been pleased to be put in a position where they have to defend Bharat or Canada. This isn't a fight which interests them, and worse, they know if they have to back one nation's stance, of the two it will be Canada. They can't be seen to be endorsing assassinations by hit squads on foreign soil. We didn't do that even for MBS and Saudi Arabia, a far more important client state than Bharat will ever be.

The Canadian opposition leader is already looking tensed for the damage control he would soon have to do once in power.

Mark my words, this is the end of Trudeau. He’s scored a massive own goal here without taking his allies and opposition political parties into confidence.

Modi , pretty much like Putin is going to outlast a number of his so called international rivals. Imran went down, the Malaysian PM went down, I can see Turkish and Canadian premiere also going down.

Lmaoo.

Oh bhai, canadian opposition is not like the opposition leaders of pakistan or india.

Plz calm down will ya.

Think India may have bitten a bit more than they can chew.

Why would

Trudeau was finished, he was not going to get re-elect, and he knows that, matter of fact everyone in Canada is almost 100% certain of that. JT or any other PM of Canada had no choice but to highlight state sponsored terrorism from Indian on Canadian citizen.

Anyway, on topic....Modi benefits nothing by killing this plumber sitting in Canada. I am sure most Indians have not even heard the name of this guy. This is a revenge tactics by Treadeu after getting humiliated in G20 Summit. His opposition party was mocking him all over after the handshake snub. His plane lag and extended stay in India subsequently made him more furious. So he went back to his country as revenge tactics and played this blame game.

Anyway, on topic....Modi benefits nothing by killing this plumber sitting in Canada. I am sure most Indians have not even heard the name of this guy. This is a revenge tactics by Treadeu after getting humiliated in G20 Summit. His opposition party was mocking him all over after the handshake snub. His plane lag and extended stay in India subsequently made him more furious. So he went back to his country as revenge tactics and played this blame game.
I guess new narrative has been released for Godi Media from Modi media.

Canada-based Punjabi singer and rapper Shubhneet Singh, popularly known by his stage name 'Shubh' has drawn flak over his alleged support for Khalistan. Now, BookMyShow in a post on X, formerly Twitter announced that the singer's "Still Rollin India Tour" has been cancelled. The company said that it will do a complete refund of the tickets within 7-10 days.

"Singer Shubhneet Singh's Still Rollin Tour for India stands cancelled. To that end, BookMyShow has initiated a complete refund of the ticket amount for all consumers who had purchased tickets for the show. The refund will be reflected within 7-10 working days in the customer's source account of the original transaction," it said.

I was wondering what this evidence Trudeau has could be. My guess is the killer's escape route had been completely captured on streetside CCTV cameras and his final destination was recorded as the Indian embassy in Vancouver. That can be the only possibility.

But would that count as enough evidence to accuse the Indian government ?

UNITED NATIONS, Sept 19 (Reuters) - U.S. authorities have been in close contact with their Canadian counterparts about allegations the Indian government was involved in the murder of a Sikh separatist leader in Canada and have urged India to cooperate with the investigation, a senior State Department official said on Tuesday.

"We have been in close contact with our Canadian colleagues about this. We're quite concerned about the allegations. We think it's important there is a full and open investigation and we would urge the Indian Government to cooperate with that investigation," the official told reporters at a news briefing.
Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said authorities were "actively pursuing credible allegations" linking New Delhi's agents to the murder of a Sikh separatist leader, an assertion India quickly dismissed as absurd.

The spat deals a fresh blow to diplomatic ties that have been fraying for years, with New Delhi unhappy over Sikh separatist activity in Canada. It now threatens trade ties too, with talks on a proposed trade deal frozen last week.
Each nation also expelled a diplomat in tat-for-tat moves, with Canada throwing out India's top intelligence officer there while New Delhi responded by giving a Canadian diplomat five days to leave.

Canada-based Punjabi singer and rapper Shubhneet Singh, popularly known by his stage name 'Shubh' has drawn flak over his alleged support for Khalistan. Now, BookMyShow in a post on X, formerly Twitter announced that the singer's "Still Rollin India Tour" has been cancelled. The company said that it will do a complete refund of the tickets within 7-10 days.

"Singer Shubhneet Singh's Still Rollin Tour for India stands cancelled. To that end, BookMyShow has initiated a complete refund of the ticket amount for all consumers who had purchased tickets for the show. The refund will be reflected within 7-10 working days in the customer's source account of the original transaction," it said.

Drawn flak from who? Rap music is by nature usually controversial, what purpose does it pose to shut down shows in Canada? It just makes it look like the Khalistan cause is a valid one and Bharat's govt wants to shut it down in case the movement gains traction.

If they just ignored it and let the Sikhs have their booze and music for a night, it would probably be forgotten the next day. They are just making a mountain out of a molehill.

I was wondering what this evidence Trudeau has could be. My guess is the killer's escape route had been completely captured on streetside CCTV cameras and his final destination was recorded as the Indian embassy in Vancouver. That can be the only possibility.

But would that count as enough evidence to accuse the Indian government ?
The RCMP police description said there were two gunmen described as masked and heavy set males.

If that is true my guess would be that they have intercepted some type of communication exchange to these two hitmen and their driver from the Indian gov.

Apparently weeks before Canadian Intelligence had warned Nijjar of the threats.
Surrey B.C where the murder happened has a high rate of crime involving drugs and guns relative to rest of Canada. It would be relatively easier to find hitmen there.

Yes same like USA killed Osama bin Laden in Pakistan .

thats a good one ... There are many other examples. Israeli's and US being the prominent ones to undertake such "Supaari" acts. last one was taking down Iranian Military leader couple of years ago, and Saudi's taking down Jamaal Kashoggi.

Some interesting mixed responses from the Indian side.

Some are gloryifing state terrorism , claiming its justified as US has done such acts. If this is the principle, then India cannot also complain if other nations target people in their land.

We have also been told Khalistan is not an issue, but all of a sudden it is now?

Which is it?

US urges India to cooperate in separatist Sikh leader’s murder probe: John Kirby
The US has said it supports Canada’s efforts to probe the killing of a Sikh separatist leader on its soil — in which Ottawa alleges India has been involved — and urges New Delhi to cooperate in the investigation.

“We believe a fully transparent comprehensive investigation is the right approach so that we can all know exactly what happened, and of course, we encourage India to cooperate with that,” John Kirby, spokesman for the White House National Security Council (NSC), said while speaking to CNN.

Canada’s allegation, centring on the killing of Sikh separatist leader Hardeep Singh Nijjar in June in Surrey, was made on Monday, with Ottawa expelling India’s top intelligence agent over the matter.

Nijjar supported a Sikh homeland in the form of an independent Khalistani state and was designated by India as a “terrorist” in July 2020. He had denied those charges, according to the World Sikh Organisation of Canada, a nonprofit organisation that says it defends the interests of Canadian Sikhs

Intel confirmed by '5 eyes'

All 5 members agree the assassination was green lit by the Indian government.

The same 5 nations had Modi sussed before he was PM and as a result 2 members banned him from entering Western shores.

At 72, I wonder if Modi will ever set foot in the West again.

Intel confirmed by '5 eyes'

All 5 members agree the assassination was green lit by the Indian government.

The same 5 nations had Modi sussed before he was PM and as a result 2 members banned him from entering Western shores.

At 72, I wonder if Modi will ever set foot in the West again.

Indians never learn. Whenever the west calls, Indians will be there faster than a Rikshaw powered by moon rockets. But as usual, when the west feels it, they will call out India and humiliate them in the open.

I think Modi is still trying to figure out where the moon is, let alone understanding this serious diplomatic issue. I think the RSS will get rid of Modi and replace with the bald headed extremist Yogi.

As a Canadian, this isn't a divisive political issue where one party would support India.

All parties would have had the same reaction. In fact, I think the Conservatives would have dug in deeper. This is quite blatant from India and I get the reaction from Trudeau.

This could become a prolonged issue as there is already local concern regarding an overwhelming influx of students from India.

As a Canadian, this isn't a divisive political issue where one party would support India.

All parties would have had the same reaction. In fact, I think the Conservatives would have dug in deeper. This is quite blatant from India and I get the reaction from Trudeau.

This could become a prolonged issue as there is already local concern regarding an overwhelming influx of students from India.

Agreed. No one really speaking about it yet. The top news in Toronto today was covering the protests of the LGBQT curriculum.

Onus is on India to show a mature response now. Only it's diaspora would suffer if relations sour

What is your view on Jagmeet Singh? Does he stand any chance of becoming leader?

What is your view on Jagmeet Singh? Does he stand any chance of becoming leader?

No chance at all. Below zero lol.

He’s been losing support over the past year and isn’t good enough as a party leader.

This year was a big opportunity for the NDP to overtake the Liberals but all Jagmeet has done is make odd statements and prop up the Liberals on key issues. Bizarre stuff really. As a result, he and Trudeau have opened the door wide open for the Conservatives and I think they will win the next election comprehensively if this continues.

Jack Layton was a popular NDP leader in the 2000s and the only time they had a ever had a real chance to win. Jagmeet is not even close to his level.

Yes same Canada was begging from india to help during COVID19

These things matter very little! Indian people are dying to live and work in Canada and you know it. No Canadian would want to be seen dead in a dump like India unless it is a very favourable opportunity. https://www.tripleibusiness.com/blog/why-indians-are-immigrating-to-canada So many Indian people are renouncing their nationality as well not only for Canada but various western countries. Just imagine if Canada starts deporting Indian people in massive numbers. Indian's will start deporting Canadians too??. Get real. The height of the Covid period is over.

Share evidence on Nijjar, not accusations, India tells Canada

New Delhi: The Indian government has responded with alacrity to Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s allegation that the country was involved in the killing of Canadian citizen and Khalistan Tiger Force (KTF) terrorist Hardeep Singh Nijjar on June 19 in Surrey, Vancouver, seeking evidence from Ottawa, offering to cooperate in the investigation, and briefing its key allies about both the emptiness of Trudeau’s charge and Canada’s tolerance and encouragement of terrorists and separatists working against India and Indian interests.

According to several senior officials, the response, across several dimensions, follows a meeting of top foreign ministry and national security officials in the new Parliament building on Wednesday morning. At one level, this response has taken the form of demanding that Canada come true on the allegation against Indian intelligence agencies. At another, it has taken the form of a message, using diplomatic channels, to Ottawa that India is ready to join the investigation in Canada, contingent on the evidence. And at a third, it has taken the form of an outreach by the country’s national security planners to India’s key allies in the West including the US and to Australia that Indian intelligence agencies had nothing to do with the killing and that the charges are baseless and motivated by local political calculus.

The minority Trudeau government is supported by the New Democratic Party of Khalistan supporter Jagmeet Singh. Finally, New Delhi is also putting in place plans and mechanisms to ensure the Indian diaspora in Canada is not polarised between Sikhs and Hindus, and that Indians and people of Indian origin in Canada remain safe.

India has already denied the charges made by Trudeau.

The officials, none of whom wished to be identified, said that external affairs minister S Jaishankar will further clarify India’s position during his visit to New York on September 23 to attend the United Nations General Assembly and then possibly pay a bilateral visit to Washington DC after his address to the UNGA on September 26.

With Trudeau failing to rally both the Five Eyes grouping and the G7 — it is a part of both — to censure India over its alleged role in Nijjar’s killing, the Narendra Modi government is confident that its response is adequate. New Delhi has also pointed to Ottawa’s encouragement of separatists demanding Khalistan, a fringe radical group even among the Sikh diaspora.

Even as early as February 21, 2018, the officials said, then Punjab chief minister and now BJP leader Amarinder Singh gave a list and dossier of 10 terror fugitives being sheltered in Canada to Trudeau during the latter’s visit to Amritsar. The 10 names were: Gurjeet Singh Cheema, Gurpreet Singh , Hardeep Singh Nijjar, Gurjinder Singh Pannu, Malkeet Singh aka Fauji, Parvikar Singh Dulai aka Pary Dulai, Bhagat Singh Brar aka Baggu Brar, Sulinder Singh, Hardeep Sahota, and Tehal Singh.

The dossier contained the addresses of all the terror suspects in Canada along with a long list of their crimes. Despite the Punjab CM demanding action against the terrorists, Trudeau chose to do nothing.

The officials said one of India’s primary concerns is the safety of Indians and the Indian diaspora in Canada, especially with another separatist, Gurpatwant Singh Pannu, the leader of the proscribed Sikhs For Justice, issuing a threat to Canadian Hindus, asking them to leave the country. In a video posted on Wednesday, Pannu, based in the US, claimed that Canadian Hindus are working against Canada’s interests. The ministry of external affairs issued a detailed advisory, with especially strong language, to Indian students and Indian nationals in Canada asking them to “exercise utmost caution” in light of “growing anti-India activities” and “politically condoned hate crimes and criminal violence”. The officials said that the original draft used even stronger language but New Delhi decided to tone it down.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Link:

Agreed. No one really speaking about it yet. The top news in Toronto today was covering the protests of the LGBQT curriculum.

Onus is on India to show a mature response now. Only it's diaspora would suffer if relations sour

Stop worrying about the Indian diaspora. Any violent Khalistani activity against them will be met disproportionate response.

Its funny how our neighbours think they know better than us on how to handle geopolitics yet all they do is ask for loans around the world.

Indian response will be as per our national interests.

Share evidence on Nijjar, not accusations, India tells Canada

New Delhi: The Indian government has responded with alacrity to Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s allegation that the country was involved in the killing of Canadian citizen and Khalistan Tiger Force (KTF) terrorist Hardeep Singh Nijjar on June 19 in Surrey, Vancouver, seeking evidence from Ottawa, offering to cooperate in the investigation, and briefing its key allies about both the emptiness of Trudeau’s charge and Canada’s tolerance and encouragement of terrorists and separatists working against India and Indian interests.

According to several senior officials, the response, across several dimensions, follows a meeting of top foreign ministry and national security officials in the new Parliament building on Wednesday morning. At one level, this response has taken the form of demanding that Canada come true on the allegation against Indian intelligence agencies. At another, it has taken the form of a message, using diplomatic channels, to Ottawa that India is ready to join the investigation in Canada, contingent on the evidence. And at a third, it has taken the form of an outreach by the country’s national security planners to India’s key allies in the West including the US and to Australia that Indian intelligence agencies had nothing to do with the killing and that the charges are baseless and motivated by local political calculus.

The minority Trudeau government is supported by the New Democratic Party of Khalistan supporter Jagmeet Singh. Finally, New Delhi is also putting in place plans and mechanisms to ensure the Indian diaspora in Canada is not polarised between Sikhs and Hindus, and that Indians and people of Indian origin in Canada remain safe.

India has already denied the charges made by Trudeau.

The officials, none of whom wished to be identified, said that external affairs minister S Jaishankar will further clarify India’s position during his visit to New York on September 23 to attend the United Nations General Assembly and then possibly pay a bilateral visit to Washington DC after his address to the UNGA on September 26.

With Trudeau failing to rally both the Five Eyes grouping and the G7 — it is a part of both — to censure India over its alleged role in Nijjar’s killing, the Narendra Modi government is confident that its response is adequate. New Delhi has also pointed to Ottawa’s encouragement of separatists demanding Khalistan, a fringe radical group even among the Sikh diaspora.

Even as early as February 21, 2018, the officials said, then Punjab chief minister and now BJP leader Amarinder Singh gave a list and dossier of 10 terror fugitives being sheltered in Canada to Trudeau during the latter’s visit to Amritsar. The 10 names were: Gurjeet Singh Cheema, Gurpreet Singh , Hardeep Singh Nijjar, Gurjinder Singh Pannu, Malkeet Singh aka Fauji, Parvikar Singh Dulai aka Pary Dulai, Bhagat Singh Brar aka Baggu Brar, Sulinder Singh, Hardeep Sahota, and Tehal Singh.

The dossier contained the addresses of all the terror suspects in Canada along with a long list of their crimes. Despite the Punjab CM demanding action against the terrorists, Trudeau chose to do nothing.

The officials said one of India’s primary concerns is the safety of Indians and the Indian diaspora in Canada, especially with another separatist, Gurpatwant Singh Pannu, the leader of the proscribed Sikhs For Justice, issuing a threat to Canadian Hindus, asking them to leave the country. In a video posted on Wednesday, Pannu, based in the US, claimed that Canadian Hindus are working against Canada’s interests. The ministry of external affairs issued a detailed advisory, with especially strong language, to Indian students and Indian nationals in Canada asking them to “exercise utmost caution” in light of “growing anti-India activities” and “politically condoned hate crimes and criminal violence”. The officials said that the original draft used even stronger language but New Delhi decided to tone it down.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Link:

India will escalate and Jaishankar will likely meet the US secretary of State to convey that.

Stop worrying about the Indian diaspora. Any violent Khalistani activity against them will be met disproportionate response.

Its funny how our neighbours think they know better than us on how to handle geopolitics yet all they do is ask for loans around the world.

Indian response will be as per our national

They're actually Canadians in Canada. India has no right to attack anyone in Canada. It is obviously in my interest as I live here. Also I'm not your neighbour, I live in Canada and I know the ground realities here better than you ever will.

As for violent khalistani activity in Canada, can you share some examples. Nothing as violent as this terrorist attack comes to my mind.

They're actually Canadians in Canada. India has no right to attack anyone in Canada. It is obviously in my interest as I live here. Also I'm not your neighbour, I live in Canada and I know the ground realities here better than you ever will.

As for violent khalistani activity in Canada, can you share some examples. Nothing as violent as this terrorist attack comes to my mind.

You are a Pakistani origin person living in Canada and hence you hold biased views.

There are Indian citizens in Canada and if they are harmed, its India's duty to mount an appropriate response.

Canada too has no right to interfere in India's matter. No? Like holding secessionist activities against India on its soil or Canadian PM commenting on political protests in India.

You can't try to undermine another country's sovereignty and then think yours is sacrosanct.

Have you heard of Kanishka bombing?

You are a Pakistani origin person living in Canada and hence you hold biased views.

There are Indian citizens in Canada and if they are harmed, its India's duty to mount an appropriate response.

Canada too has no right to interfere in India's matter. No? Like holding secessionist activities against India on its soil or Canadian PM commenting on political protests in India.

You can't try to undermine another country's sovereignty and then think yours is sacrosanct.

Have you heard of Kanishka bombing?
And what bias have I shown? All I said is the Indian diaspora is the stakeholder that will suffer the most. Somehow you got triggered by this.

Fact is Indians have been living in Canada long before partition. They are more Canadian than Indian. In Canada we have fundamental rights to gather and express views. GoI can curb those rights in India but when it violently tries to do the same in a country like Canada, it will be rightfully called out. Don't try to justify these actions with what happened 38 years ago.

It's a shame Canada still have not learned from Air India Flight 182 disaster.

And what bias have I shown? All I said is the Indian diaspora is the stakeholder that will suffer the most. Somehow you got triggered by this.

Fact is Indians have been living in Canada long before partition. They are more Canadian than Indian. In Canada we have fundamental rights to gather and express views. GoI can curb those rights in India but when it violently tries to do the same in a country like Canada, it will be rightfully called out. Don't try to justify these actions with what happened 38 years ago.
Your rights end when you interfere in another country.

Canadians have no right to interfere in India and if they do they will get appropriate response.

Stop trying to speak for people of Indian origin or Indians, they don't need others to speak for them.

Oh bhai, it’s a forum that’s what people do, discuss facts and events.

Stop replying like a grown up child.
And when Indian posters in the same forum remind Pakistanis of reality then Hindutva becomes a slave to Pakistan? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

And when Indian posters in the same forum remind Pakistanis of reality then Hindutva becomes a slave to Pakistan? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Huh?

Let’s repeat your copy paste response for every news that has to do with any discussion that doesn’t involve or involve Pakistan.

India has more money
India does not take IMF loan
IPL makes billion
We had a muslim President
Google CEO is Indian
No one listen to Pakistan
Do not discuss India on Pakistani forum.

Y’all seriously need to stop replying like a grown up child.

Huh?

Let’s repeat your copy paste response for every news that has to do with any discussion that doesn’t involve or involve Pakistan.

India has more money
India does not take IMF loan
IPL makes billion
We had a muslim President
Google CEO is Indian
No one listen to Pakistan
Do not discuss India on Pakistani forum.

Y’all seriously need to stop replying like a grown up child.
Most posters who have been visiting this forum in the last month know who the newest man-child to join PP is.

That’s Pakistan maybe and you’re free to call your country all these filthy things.
Don’t abuse our country.
You can't stop freedom of speech particularly when it's the truth. Everyone knows the reality of India.

Hardeeep Singh Nijjar and Sidhu Moosawala were both killed by RAW no doubt about it. The current Canada-India standoff can lead to great hostility towards Indian's living or studying in Canada. Pak has always insisted RAW is involved in killing people outside India. Then Indian's cry when the likes of Sarbjit Singh or Kulbushan Yadav pay the ultimate price for their terrorist activities abroad. I am sure this is just the tip of the iceberg of what India has been doing in Canada over the years.

Think India may have bitten a bit more than they can chew.

Let time be the test of this.

How can Canada harm Bharat from this.

What can Bharat gain from this.

At the moment, these targeted killings have had a very positive impact on my home soil. Punjab is now more stable and peaceful as compared to like 6 months ago. So, Bharat is clearly winning for now.

Canadian government is already feeling diplomatically isolated.

You can't stop freedom of speech particularly when it's the truth. Everyone knows the reality of India.

Freedom of right does not involve bad mouthing other nations.
If I call Pakistan a beggar as a nation, it won’t be me exercising freedom of speech but rather me showing utter disregard to the sentiments of another nationality. I’m not that guy. I believe in respecting

Punjab gangster Sukha Duneke killed in inter-gang rivalry in Canada

New Delhi: Intelligence inputs from Canada indicate that Sukhdool Singh aka Sukha Duneke of Davinder Bambiha gang from Moga district has been killed in inter-gang rivalry on Wednesday night. Unconfirmed reports suggest he was killed in Winnipeg, Canada. This is similar to the killing of terrorist Hardeep Singh Nijjar in inter-gang warfare in Surrey on June 19. The rivals pumped some 15 bullets into Nijjar.

According to information, Duneke fled to Canada from India on forged documents in 2017 and has seven criminal cases registered against him.

There are no less than 29 gangsters from Punjab region and around who are taking shelter outside India to evade the law. They left India on either Indian passports or through fake-forged travel documents or through the Nepal route in the past. Leading the pack of countries giving shelter to these murderers is Canada, which now accuses India of political assassination of a Khalistan Tiger Force (KTF) Hardeep Singh Nijjar without substantive proof.

Here is the latest list :

Canada

1. Arshdeep Singh aka Arsh Dala from Moga

2. Charnjeet Singh aka Rinku Bihla from Barnala

3. Gurpinder Singh aka Babu Dala from Ludhiana

4. Lakhbir Singh aka Landa from Tarn Taran

5. Ramandeep Singh aka Raman Judge from Ferozepur

6. Satveer Singh Warring aka Sam from Fazilika

7. Snover Dhillion from Amritsar

8. Sukhdool Singh aka Sukha Diuneka from Moga (murdered last night)

United States

1. Amrit Bal from Kapurthala

2. Anmol Bishnoi from Fazilika

3. Darmanjit Singh from Amritsar

4. Gaurav Patyal from Chandigarh

5. Gurjant Singh from Tarn Taran

6. Harjot Singh from Abohar

7. Karanvir Singh from Ludhiana

8. Kinderbir Singh from Tarn Tarn

9. Rakjesh Kumar from SBS Nagar

10.Rashpal Singh from Tarn Taran

11.Satinderjit Singh aka Goldy Brar from Mukhtsar Sahib

Australia​

1. Gurjant Singh aka Janta from Fatehgarh Sahib

2. Gagandeep Singh from Ludhiana

Pakistan​

1. Harvinder Singh Sandhu aka Rinda from Nanded

Malaysia​

1. Jackpal Singh aka Lali Dhaliwal from Moga
2. Jagjeet Singh from Ludhiana

UAE

1. Kuldeep Singh from SBS Nagar

Hong Kong

1. Ramanjit Singh from Bhatinda

Italy-Portugal

1. Rohit Godara from Bikaner Rajasthan

Indonesia

1. Sandeep Grewal from Ludhiana

Germany​

1. Supreet Singh from Batala

As per inputs, Duneke has been aiding, funding and strengthening the Davinder Bambiha gang in Punjab, Haryana, Delhi and Rajasthan.

He was also inclined towards the pro-Khalistan outfits, but, mostly makes calls for extortions and indulges in ‘supari’ killings.

Duneke has been orchestrating crimes in Punjab and nearby states through his associates and figures in the most wanted list of criminals in the state.

On March 14 last year, Duneke conspired to kill kabaddi player Sandeep Singh Nangal with the help of his associates during a kabaddi match at Mallian village in Jalandhar.

More than 20 criminal cases of murder and other heinous crimes were registered against him in Punjab and nearby states.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Link:

Freedom of right does not involve bad mouthing other nations.
If I call Pakistan a beggar as a nation, it won’t be me exercising freedom of speech but rather me showing utter disregard to the sentiments of another nationality. I’m not that guy. I believe in respecting
You can call Pakistan whatever you want it would not bother me at all. The truth is Pak is indeed economically a mess then why deny it? This is what freedom of speech is unless it is a personal attack on a person or religion. I standby everything I said about India make no mistake about that.

India Suspends Canada Visa Services Amid Row: "Operational Reasons"

India has suspended the issue of visas to Canadian citizens "till further notice". A notice by BLS International - an online visa application center - said "Due to operational reasons... Indian visa services have been suspended till further notice".

This comes as India and Canada are locked in a row over Ottawa's claim it has "credible allegations" linking agents of New Delhi to the murder of Hardeep Singh Nijjar, a pro-Khalistan Sikh terrorist.

India has rejected the allegation as "absurd" and "motivated".

It is not yet clear if this suspension of visas is, in fact, linked to that row or is just a technical issue.

The row over Nijjar's killing - he was shot dead in Canada's Vancouver in June - comes after the issue of Khalistani terrorists operating in that country was flagged by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on the sidelines of the G20 Summit in Delhi.​

NDTV

Sukhdool Singh @ Sukha Duneke, a gangster who escaped to Canada from Punjab, India in 2017 on forged documents, was shot dead today in Winnipeg, Canada by unknown assailants.

The Punjab Police Anti-Gangster Task Force (AGTF) believes he supported the DB gang and joined pro-Khalistan forces.

Back