Altaf Hussain is going to Pakistan in 48 hours

zaid65

T20I Debutant
Runs
According to my sources, it is confirmed that Altaf Hussain along with all the other jala watan MQM leaders are landing in Pakistan in next 48-72 hours.

The possibility of next elections are almost none.

Who are your sources?

God protect Pakistan from this traitor and his plans.

I tell you what, people may call people like Zaid Hamid conspiracy theorists etc but it seems a lot if what he ha to say does seem to come true. I first heard of Altaf planning to cone back from him (about 2half weeks ago)...why would he suddenly come back now an not before during Musharrags era when MQM were given a free hand? Just look at what PPP have sone o Pakistan in the last 5 years, everyone in power...

...and it seems the modern day one man Mukhti-Bani is on his way back??

Who are your sources?

God protect Pakistan from this traitor and his plans.

I tell you what, people may call people like Zaid Hamid conspiracy theorists etc but it seems a lot if what he ha to say does seem to come true. I first heard of Altaf planning to cone back from him (about 2half weeks ago)...why would he suddenly come back now an not before during Musharrags era when MQM were given a free hand? Just look at what PPP have sone o Pakistan in the last 5 years, everyone in power...

...and it seems the modern day one man Mukhti-Bani is on his way back??

well, Pakistani Army is even a bigger traitor! Dont make this a mahajir-punjabi war!
He is a thug...his party is bad etc we agreed on this point.
I fear more from Pakistani generals than from Altaf Hussain!

Last edited:
Is he going there to appear in the SC, or lead a bunch of sickos during protests with TuQ?

Security situation is pretty bad even now. But if Godfather comes back, he could be attacked and things could turn crazy

he is not going to come.... it will really be a drone attack on pakistanis if he comes.....but it is as good as a cold day in hell...so chill out

well, Pakistani Army is even a bigger traitor! Dont make this a mahajir-punjabi war!
He is a thug...his party is bad etc we agreed on this point.
I fear more from Pakistani generals than from Altaf Hussain!

Who the hell mentioned ANY ethnicity?! :facepalm:

Zaid's sources have proven true in the past

Good. Anyone who claims to be a political representative of a party should be in Pakistan.

My personal assessment, Imran Khan will also join the hands of TUQ and Altaf.

Imran and Altaf will be awarded the top position.

Next few weeks will be very interesting and change the course of Pakistani politics.

Next few weeks will be very interesting and change the course of Pakistani politics.
Awarded top positions? You mean in rigged elections?

And how can an ethnic party like MQM be awarded top positions?

If the opportunity comes this time for Imran and he missed like in the past, he will be our future Nawabzada Nusrullah.

Zaradri will make the underhand deal and Nawaz will be left alone.

Dr Shahid Masood ‏@Shahidmasooddr
Altaf bhai neither coming to Pakistan nor Leaving Govt!!So please keep guessing the term"Political Drone"!

I think Dr Shahid has pretty reliable sources normally..

So what could it be ?

Maybe Dr Zulfiqar Mirza joining MQM ? :)

or maybe Altaf Hussain to announce he's quitting politics and becoming a cricketer , because if Umar Gul can represent Pakistan for a decade despite his average performances, than anyone can!! why not Altaf bhai?? :)

Who will award those positions on a platter?

Ranjish hi sahi dil hi dukhaanay kay liyay aa
aa phir say mujhay chhorr kay jaanay kay liyay aa

This thread is useless without a video ;-) :snack:

ok jokes aside, this is turning out to be a circus drama

So the Mass murderer is coming to Pakistan...

Him and Zardari.. what kind of people they are.

Security situation is pretty bad even now. But if Godfather comes back, he could be attacked and things could turn crazy

None of MQM's smaller Godfathers, Rizvi, Kamal, Sattar, Ghauri, Sabzwari, etc. have been attacked or targetted, infact they are the ones directing attack on others...so why would the biggest God father Altaf be attacked...

The only source can come from within and Altaf makes sure he takes care of all potential internal threats before they become all too threatening..

None of MQM's smaller Godfathers, Rizvi, Kamal, Sattar, Ghauri, Sabzwari, etc. have been attacked or targetted, infact they are the ones directing attack on others...so why would the biggest God father Altaf be attacked...

The only source can come from within and Altaf makes sure he takes care of all potential internal threats before they become all too threatening..

Then, people will cite an example of Bibi jee

Exactly. The prospects of internal threats is a common theme in any discussion about Bhai's return

According to my sources, it is confirmed that Altaf Hussain along with all the other jala watan MQM leaders are landing in Pakistan in next 48-72 hours.

The possibility of next elections are almost none.
What's the relation b/w AH coming back & elections getting delayed/cancelled?

Predicted it as soon as the drone news broke, either he is coming to Pakistan to join Dr. Tahir ul qadaris march or is he is going to announce that he plans to come to pakistan during the next elections

Get ready to be disappointed!!
The guy is master of dishing out DEADLY THREATS that end up being nothing more than SPICY/ STINKING FARTS :altaf

Last edited by a moderator:
Scotland yard are really sniffing around these guys in London.. i really wont be suprised if he gets out of here asap!

Next week could be the game changer for the Pakistan politics.

US is fully backing TUQ ( to neutralize Taliban factor) and UK is behind Altaf Hussain ( for being liberal and secular), go figure what is going on in Pakistan.

That's all you needed after Tahir ul Qadri, just when we think things start to settle, we get a new shock and this terrorist was the last thing Pakistan needed.

Next week could be the game changer for the Pakistan politics.

US is fully backing TUQ ( to neutralize Taliban factor) and UK is behind Altaf Hussain ( for being liberal and secular), go figure what is going on in Pakistan.

The country is going to be a proxy of other nations again. What's new.

At arrival, will he be arrested and locked up without bail option for a speedy trail of hanging in public if convicted in several murder cases?

Last edited:
so dawood ibrahim apparently ruins india from dubai and altaf does the same from london.

I've always wondered how a country would run under mafia rule, sicily's probably a decent precedent.

Last edited:
You and your sources Zaid....

Lets hope the terrorist gets his punishment if he returns to Pakistan.

altaf could never be the president or prime minister of pakistan even if MQM won majority of the seats so i don't see why he'd ever go back to pakistan.

if he's willing to support TUQ against the taliban, then i support him too.

He might be leaving PPP, in preparation for the election MQM has to some how distance themselves from PPP's and MQM's own handiwork of last 5 years...

Last edited:
First Zardari and now Altaf, this nation is well and truly cursed.

Is it because this nation is morally corrupted as well so God is punishing them by imposing such leaders on them? That's what I would infer from your usage of the word"cursed".

Is it because this nation is morally corrupted as well so God is punishing them by imposing such leaders on them? That's what I would infer from your usage of the word"cursed".

I agree with you on that and that is what I meant too. At the end of the day it is our doing and we get what we deserve.

I predict there will be chaos and anarchy in the coming months, martial law will be imposed in March/April.

lol when he is coming any updates
how many hours remaining now??

Nothing will happen. This thread will get bumped up in 72 hours with all predictions proving to be untrue.

Elections will be held on time, Insh'Allah. The so-called Long March will change nothing. Infact, I'm predicting it to be a huge failure.

anything that stops Zardari and Nawaz from continuing the destruction of Pakistan.. is good.

im satisfied with TUQ.. although have some doubts about Imran and him being a closet Taliban. If that proves to be true and he does comes into power.. it'll be worse than PPPs' 5 years/

im satisfied with TUQ.. although have some doubts about Imran and him being a closet Taliban. If that proves to be true and he does comes into power.. it'll be worse than PPPs' 5 years/

Well Said. I agree , thats why I will support anyone from Zardari to Altaf to TUQ over Taliban Khan.

Well Said. I agree , thats why I will support anyone from Zardari to Altaf to TUQ over Taliban Khan.

then your beyond help and deserve evrything you get from drone attacks to load shedding, to law and order disaster..good luck with all of that..sometimes I wonder how some people articulate sensible sentences on this forum.

as for zaid sahibs sources, sorry mate but i'll believe it when is ee it. MI6 wont let one of their biggest assets just walk into a meat grinder without proper prep.

TUQ is the biggest hypocrite of them all, but i see nothing from him yet.

I have heard from within army circles in the last year that they would prefr no elections and a one or two eyar caretaker govt that will calm things down and fix some of the structural problems caused by zardari. after which they will old elections. And one of the silent driving forces is Pasha.

then your beyond help and deserve evrything you get from drone attacks to load shedding, to law and order disaster..good luck with all of that..sometimes I wonder how some people articulate sensible sentences on this forum.

as for zaid sahibs sources, sorry mate but i'll believe it when is ee it. MI6 wont let one of their biggest assets just walk into a meat grinder without proper prep.

TUQ is the biggest hypocrite of them all, but i see nothing from him yet.

I have heard from within army circles in the last year that they would prefr no elections and a one or two eyar caretaker govt that will calm things down and fix some of the structural problems caused by zardari. after which they will old elections. And one of the silent driving forces is Pasha.
Just what I was about to tell him.

^ Are you sure you aren't referring to statements FOR supreme court

LONDON: Muttahida Qaumi Movement Chief Altaf Hussain has said that he may take one or two more days to launch his much debated ‘ political drone attack’, Geo News reported Monday.

Hussain said in a statement“ I announced to launch a political drone attack…it may be delayed for one or two more days,”

“Almost every thing is in place to for drone attack but it requires some more equipments… and I hope they will be available in a day or two,” the MQM chief added.

Such a character, this guy

Apology accepted by SC

He (Hussain) throws himself at the mercy of the court and prays that the notice be discharged and his unconditional apology be accepted,” pleaded the counsel.

:))) :)))

Hussain said in a statement“ I announced to launch a political drone attack…it may be delayed for one or two more days,”

“Almost every thing is in place to for drone attack but it requires some more equipments… and I hope they will be available in a day or two,” the MQM chief added.
Why does he have to use drone attacks and make light of it for political ends ? :facepalm:

Apology accepted by SC, means SC is part of the establishment and makes the case more stronger for Altaf to come to Pakistan.

You are nothing but a shameful Pakistani. You deserve this mess.

It's because of people like you educated people like me wish to leave this country of Jaahils.

Anyone who would want to support Mass murderers like Altaf and Zardari, clown acts like TUQ or un-educated "lahore ko paris banadunga" shareef over Imran Khan is a complete Jaahil.

lol so if you disagree with someone else's opinion, the other person becomes a jahil? I wonder who the intolerant jahil really is...

lol so if you disagree with someone else's opinion, the other person becomes a jahil? I wonder who the intolerant jahil really is...

Opinion.

My opinion is women should be slaves of men.

What does that make me?

You are nothing but a shameful Pakistani. You deserve this mess.

It's because of people like you educated people like me wish to leave this country of Jaahils.

Anyone who would want to support Mass murderers like Altaf and Zardari, clown acts like TUQ or un-educated "lahore ko paris banadunga" shareef over Imran Khan is a complete Jaahil.

Jeez! Thats more like a typical response of a Taliban loving intolerant PTI Supporter . No wonder why PTI trolls insulting others has become a national debate.

Your Aaqa Taliban Khan has come up with an online code of conduct for supporters and members of his party , you surely are following the set instructions and presenting a nice image of your beloved party .

Karachi ke leader ke karachi aatay huay phat te hai :))

Kam seya kam Altaf Bhaai keesay kay khilaaf bola nay say naheey dartay , tomhaa re leader kaa tou Taliban kay naam say hee patlooun geeley how jaatay hai . Phattou Taliban khan .

Kam seya kam Altaf Bhaai keesay kay khilaaf bola nay say naheey dartay , tomhaa re leader kaa tou Taliban kay naam say hee patlooun geeley how jaatay hai . Phattou Taliban khan .

Says the guy who supports someone who cant walk into his own den :))

Urdu likhna seekho pehlay.

I'm sure the poor guy was only suggesting that this hafeez guys gets a bed and a roof over his head thanks to Altaf...

I really hope he comes back . Buhat aresy se kuch naya nahin hoya pakistan mein .Kuch tadkaa hi lagadein bhaii siyasaat mein aa ker lol.

Unfortunately Zaid bhai's sources are the same as those who said Benazir "No sau Choohay kha kay hajj ko challee thee"...hence not very reliable...

Altaf will never come to Pakistan, Scotland Yard's out of the blue investigation of Imran Farooq's murder was British establishment's plan in conjuction with Pakistani establishement to get Atlaf inline...before that Scotland Yard was fast asleep for two straight years after the murder...

Unfortunately Zaid bhai's sources are the same as those who said Benazir "No sau Choohay kha kay hajj ko challee thee"...hence not very reliable...

Altaf will never come to Pakistan, Scotland Yard's out of the blue investigation of Imran Farooq's murder was British establishment's plan in conjuction with Pakistani establishement to get Atlaf inline...before that Scotland Yard was fast asleep for two straight years after the murder...

I just posted what I heard from a reliable person who is at very top level of MQM.

Back