Altaf Hussain is going to Pakistan in 48 hours

Would be Interesting to read zaid 65 thoughts on Altaf bhai's today speech. What a drama this guy is. I can't believe how the educated class in Karachi is following Altaf bhai as a Leader.

Educated class of the country do not count Altaf as a leader, but what are the options people have in Karachi, to follow Sindhi based PPP or Punjab based PMLN?

and my original theory remins true. MI6 would never let one of their major assets leave like this!

Khan,

Unfortunately, not just Altaf, but all leaders of the country are controlled by foreign agencies.

Zardari is been controlled by Washington and Nawaz by Saudia Arab, why single out Altaf?

Educated class of the country do not count Altaf as a leader, but what are the options people have in Karachi, to follow Sindhi based PPP or Punjab based PMLN?
:ik he looks like the best option for Karachi, MQM is done after what Altaf did today.

Oh here is a wild idea.....

How about pti or form another non violent party.

Did your sauce tell you about the ill conceived drone attack on jinnah? Next time, try tea leaves.

Last edited:
:ik he looks like the best option for Karachi, MQM is done after what Altaf did today.

People of Karachi do not give vote to MQM, they give their votes to the party who suppose to represents them.

MQM always wins the majority in Karachi, which means ppl vote for Altaf Hussain. PTI will be a new party in Karachi, lets see after their party elections if someone capable will come out of it. But as a leader we have Imran Khan now. True, not many options at the moment, but come on, Altaf hussain?

this is da problem in our countries. every other unemployed person sitting on his chair at home is a politician & thinks himself to be from some isi inteligence or somthing. ppl often make such statements to be famous for minutes. funny if ppl took zaid seriously. :))

so is altaf coming 2 pak? his khatab is over & nothing happend. no offence to op but sorry.

Internet is a great world, isn´t it, my friend? You.....

1. assume that a person is unemployed.....

2. .... and considers himself to be a politician....

3. .... that, that he thinks himself to be from ISI intelligence "or something".....

4. .... and make fun of him with a laughing smiley....

And at the end of all these assumptions, some sort of insults etc., you put one "no offence" to cover up for all that you have said. All this for someone who just got his information wrong? I don´t think, and maybe because I think positively, that Zaid65 bhai was not seeking attention or trying to mislead us.

And yes, not trying to be preachy or anything, my friend, as all of it applies to me too without a doubt:).

Internet is a great world, isn´t it, my friend? You.....

1. assume that a person is unemployed.....

2. .... and considers himself to be a politician....

3. .... that, that he thinks himself to be from ISI intelligence "or something".....

4. .... and make fun of him with a laughing smiley....

And at the end of all these assumptions, some sort of insults etc., you put one "no offence" to cover up for all that you have said. All this for someone who just got his information wrong? I don´t think, and maybe because I think positively, that Zaid65 bhai was not seeking attention or trying to mislead us.

And yes, not trying to be preachy or anything, my friend, as all of it applies to me too without a doubt:).

yea rawal, as if zaid has never done this? my issue is with the guys own attitude & the way he behaves. maybe he should first ton down a little with his posts and da agresion? if you´r going to behave the way he does then he deserves it.

nevermind friend. hope you are well.

yea rawal, as if zaid has never done this? my issue is with the guys own attitude & the way he behaves. maybe he should first ton down a little with his posts and da agresion? if you´r going to behave the way he does then he deserves it.

nevermind friend. hope you are well.

I am well my friend. Thanks for asking:). I hope the same on your side.

Concerning Zaid65 bhai´s behaviour, (even if he in a post used beautiful words like "showing true colours" for me) what I worry about is my own behaviour and attitude, and sometimes advise those who are my friends.

I usually don´t do such things but you know why I did here? That is because you are my friend and I somewhat know you personally. I would have never advised any PPer who has nothing to do with me.

Still, if I am interfering an issue that should remain between you and him, I apologise then in this case:). Usually, people use such opportunities and jump on the bandwagon to take out grudges, I did a slightly different thing and spoke in Zaid65 bhai´s support. If what I did is wrong and goes against the worldly ways, I apologise again.

God bless you:).

MQM always wins the majority in Karachi, which means ppl vote for Altaf Hussain. PTI will be a new party in Karachi, lets see after their party elections if someone capable will come out of it. But as a leader we have Imran Khan now. True, not many options at the moment, but come on, Altaf hussain?

Jamaat has also won majority in Karachi. It is just that they have much much more influence since 2000s (They had a good period wih Musharaf/Mustafa kamal).

This time due to MQM's lack of performance, JI could well gain a good number of seats in upcoming elections

No jamatis . No tableeghis . No mullahs .

Yeah, God forbid you'd get a mayor like Naimat ullah Khan who started all the infrastructure projects that the world's number 2 best mayor (not) took credit for; didn't divert a single penny to fund his leaders alcohol addiction sitting pretty in London or openly threaten reporters and media people when questioned on his fraudulent activities...

Or you'd get another mayor like Abdul Sattar Afghani who used to travel by Karachi's rickety transportation buses and not a car, leave alone a motorcade...

Yeah, we want ethno-fascist terrorists whose only raison d'etre is to do foreign power's bidding, get the lalookhaiti qasais to become multi millionaire with properties all over Karachi and the world through mobile snatching and bhatta enterprises...

No woner MQM is PPP's B team, always worked against the interest of the people of Karachi and always supported and allied with wadereas...MQM hasn't done an iota to alleviate the legitimate grievances of the people of Karachi...it's time Karachite's give them the boot...as is the demographics are working against MQM and with proper delimitation and voters list, MQM is already set to lose half of it's 17 seats acquired by becoming part of Condi Rice's dream team...

Altaf Bhaee is going to announce in his Khi jalsa on 21st Jan the date he is returning.

Let's see if once again Karkun say nai bhai na aaein aapki jaan ko khatra hai.

<iframe frameborder="0" width="480" height="270" src="//www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x57e4l3" allowfullscreen></iframe><br /><a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x57e4l3_altaf-hussain-to-return-to-pakistan-in-2017_news" target="_blank">Altaf Hussain to return to Pakistan in 2017</a> <i>by <a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/siasifolks" target="_blank">siasifolks</a></i>

Bhai k liye Haleem tayaar rakho

Back