Are some of the Muslim majority areas in UK good advertisement for Islam?

The Bald Eagle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Runs
Greenery is something so pleasing to eyes. It is also the source of serenity for many.But why in Muslim majority countries we hardly have such places in contrast countries like UK are full of such sceneries.

Muslim Shopkeepers hardly maintain any cleanliness in their shops and then expect others to embrace Islam through their appearances. No wonder no one is going to embrace Islam until we really don't apply the Islamic principles in our lives by adopting excellent mannerism cleanliness and other principles of Islam.

After the recent Southport attack and unnecessary tangling of Muslims in these events I think guys like Abdur Raheem Green, Yusuf Chambers need to organize more inter religious debates in UK to counter English defense league propaganda

Ask any of the posters here in the UK whether they would want to live next to a mosque or main asian shopping street and they would say no.

Indian areas are not much better btw but they are better parkers and their religious ceremonies are less disruptive.

Ask any of the posters here in the UK whether they would want to live next to a mosque or main asian shopping street and they would say no.

Indian areas are not much better btw but they are better parkers and their religious ceremonies are less disruptive.
It comes down to manners and upbringing. I feel in some households maintaining that swag and aloofness is equates to chalaki and beymani and streetsmart, when in fact Islam preaches the opposite, i.e. modesty, humbleness and kindness. But be modest nowadays then be prepared to be taken for a ride. Muslims have lost our way.

💯

Indian areas like Harrow, Queensbury, Kingsbury et al are actually worse because of the distinct smell in areas.

Southall takes the biscuit though.

Just drive through Wilmslow Road or Alum Rock Road and you'll see how filthy Pakistanis are. Went to see a family near there and turns out that they earn a lot because they have 4 working people in the house. They lived like gypsies. I mean I couldn't believe it.

It turns out that they spend all their money on mansions in Pakistan and land. I said I would rather focus on my main home than 2nd home.

Indian areas are not much better btw
I'd say their areas are amongst the worst.

It looks like something which could be seen in the hit film Slumdog Millionaire.

But these shocking images - which show garden sheds and garages transformed into dodgy homes for immigrants - are not from the slums of Mumbai. Incredibly, they are from a west London suburb.

According to The Sun, the sheds in Southall have been built by rogue landlords who are cashing in on newcomers to the country.

They are completely hidden from view from the street and are a clear breach of strict planning laws.

Illegal immigrants have made some of the tiny shacks their homes, some of which are highly dangerous.

Last edited by a moderator:
its a mixed bag, yes pakistani and indian areas are usually dumps, but they also have thriving high streets and local economies, which is rarely the case for any other community than affluent white folk in London. also its not about Pakistani or indian, as a Londoner id hate to live any ethnic ghetto, the best areas of London are usually the more affluent ethnically mixed areas.

desis really need to stop hanging "lotas" outside pound shops tho.

It's not pakistanis who cause the dirt

It's bengalis and roma gypsies

It's not pakistanis who cause the dirt

It's bengalis and roma gypsies
Maybe not dirt but anti-social behaviour for sure.

Even as a devout Muslim I'd prefer to live 5-10 minutes walk from a mosque than on the same street.

I live a stones throw away from a local mosque and shopping parade.

I wouldn’t move any were else in all honesty.

Brothers & Sisters have moved out to more affluent area but still come running here for the food the buzz in the area.

It’s each to their own tbh.

Communities can vary widely. Some areas may positively reflect Islamic values, while others might face challenges. It’s best to look at each community individually.

it’s working class areas . Some of the worst are white working class areas of the north . Houses are on sale for pennies as nobody wants to live there . The Asian areas have litter issues , habits from back home I assume.

it’s working class areas . Some of the worst are white working class areas of the north . Houses are on sale for pennies as nobody wants to live there . The Asian areas have litter issues , habits from back home I assume.

Yep. Having started life in a white working class area, I can tell you Asian streets are like heaven compared. Streets littered with rubbish and dog poo. Kids hanging round public areas drinking alcohol and pushing prams at 14. Homes boarded up and covered with grafiti. Most of the people on here won't have experienced it so they imagine every white area is like Covent Garden.

Ghettos are part of life in most modern countries. Maybe Pakistanis hang around in them even when they don't need to because they want to remain in their own community. I never was part of that but I imagine it has it's upsides.

No. I visit these areas on quite a regular basis. Although they are not terrible, they are certainly not good advertisements for Muslims. Too many drugs and too many losers making a living from selling them.

If you really want to lead by example and have the white Europeans respect your presence, focus on these things before anything :-

1. Respect other religions first and foremost. Muslims are generally known to be the most disrespectful religious community about other peoples religions. Keep your love for Islam private to yourself, this is 21st century and no one needs to be told that your religion is allegedly any better. Conversions will be banned world wide very soon anyway as they pose a threat to indegenous demographics.

2. Be law abiding citizens
Respect the host nation’s laws and abide by them. Don’t become hooligans and create ruckus. And openly and unapologetically condemn the Islamists who indulge in crime rather than defending them just for religion sake.

3. Do not bring your home nation politics and that of Palestine to Europe. You came here to earn a living that you couldn’t get in your home nation, you don’t come to these shores to be political activists.

Do the above 3 first and then focus on cleanliness and hygiene which is obviously a massive issue with your community one that we refrain to talk much about as it might get embarrassing for many.

Yep. Having started life in a white working class area, I can tell you Asian streets are like heaven compared. Streets littered with rubbish and dog poo. Kids hanging round public areas drinking alcohol and pushing prams at 14. Homes boarded up and covered with grafiti. Most of the people on here won't have experienced it so they imagine every white area is like Covent Garden.

Ghettos are part of life in most modern countries. Maybe Pakistanis hang around in them even when they don't need to because they want to remain in their own community. I never was part of that but I imagine it has it's upsides.
White areas are usually filled with the dregs of society.

Comparatively our areas are filled with people of decent socio economic backgrounds ( well better than the white junkies), decent education background, who should be doing better.

If you really want to lead by example and have the white Europeans respect your presence, focus on these things before anything :-

1. Respect other religions first and foremost. Muslims are generally known to be the most disrespectful religious community about other peoples religions. Keep your love for Islam private to yourself, this is 21st century and no one needs to be told that your religion is allegedly any better. Conversions will be banned world wide very soon anyway as they pose a threat to indegenous demographics.

2. Be law abiding citizens
Respect the host nation’s laws and abide by them. Don’t become hooligans and create ruckus. And openly and unapologetically condemn the Islamists who indulge in crime rather than defending them just for religion sake.

3. Do not bring your home nation politics and that of Palestine to Europe. You came here to earn a living that you couldn’t get in your home nation, you don’t come to these shores to be political activists.

Do the above 3 first and then focus on cleanliness and hygiene which is obviously a massive issue with your community one that we refrain to talk much about as it might get embarrassing for many.

I can never tell if you are just trolling or being serious, but all of those points are misconceptions and says more about your own shortcomings than Muslims bro.

Back