AS V10 Cricket Bat Review

Z@!N

Debutant
Runs
Hello everybody,
I’ve never made a full review of a cricket bat, so I will try to give full information about my AS V10 cricket bat(s). My English is not that good, but I hope you will like it.

Normal purchase AS V10 through Basharat Bahi (sialkotshop.com)
Approx. 2 months ago I decided to buy a AS V3 cricket bat, Yes V3, because of the good reviews I was getting. Through internet I searched for a original AS V3 cricket bat from Sialkot. I found sialkotshop.com through google.com. I had a look at the website, and was able to start a live conversation (chat) with Basharat Bahi. I spoke to him about my style of playing, and needed a good bat for slogging. He advised me AS V10 cricket bat (I still remember his words: “AS V10 will suit you more than any other one Bahi” ), and gave me information about the willow (grade 1), the grains (10), the handle, the shipping etc.

So I decided to buy the bat. I live in The Netherlands. The shipping from Pakistan to Netherlands was aprox 5 working days through DHL. The service was absolute fantastic with all the right documents, there was no problem with the customs. And I was able to track my shipping through whole the process.

The bat is absolutely original from the manufactures. It is a lightweight (2.7lbs) cricket bat and till now I had approx. 20 indoor sessions with it. The ping is absolutely amazing! I had Malik Bubber Sher before this. That was a great piece of cleft and scored many runs, but this is something different!! The sound of the sweetspot is just awesome! Love the sound! The ball absolute flies of the bat!! The pick up is very light and I have great control overall.

Custom made AS V10 through Basharat Bahi (sialkotshop.com)
Two weeks ago I was seriously thinking of having a custom made bat from this amazing willow that AS has. Last week I contacted Basharat Bahi because of my excellent experience I had with my first purchase. I talked to him about it, and he was really willing to help me out. I send him the following bat specifications:

Blade length: Standard
Grains: 10+
Handle length: SH
Handle shape: Traditional, diameter of the handle: between 2,5 and 3 cm (with grip) because I have small hands and need a strong grip
Sweetspot: large sweetspot on the lower part of the bat, because of hitting.
Weight: 2.5 (I open the batting, need quick adjustments if necessary)
Willow grade: Grade 1
Pickup: lightweight
Stickers: AS V10

He then contacted AS-factory and discussed it. They were willing to help me. Basharat Bahi then contacted me through mail (must mention very quick communication through mail every time) and gave me all the details. and I gave him green light. Within 2 working days they delivered the bat to Basharat Bahi and then I purchased it for $200 dollars for this custom made bat, this includes shipping to Netherlands (the payment was very easy and there were absolutely no extra charges).

The shipping was excellent again through DHL. Absolutely no problem with the customs as all the right papers were send by Basharat Bahi.

I must mention that some people buy direct from the manufacturer and they pay extra money for transfer fee and time for going to money transfer agent’s office and shipping services by EMS, which will result in very late shipping time.

I received my bat yesterday (it took 4 working days) and I could not believe what i saw!!! The bat was just perfect. I couldn’t ask for a better custom made bat!!!

I’m posting pictures of both my cricket bats below. The bat with the black grip is my custom made bat and is new. The one with te gray grip is the one I bought 2 months back and is the one I’m using now. I haven’t used my custom made bat, but I will give a small review how this one will play! THUMBS UP FOR BASHARAT BAHI (WWW.SIALKOTSHOP.COM)!

Feel free to ask questions.:razzaq

Attachments

• IMG00267-20101118-1642.jpg
    IMG00267-20101118-1642.jpg
    334.7 KB · Views: 2,301
  • IMG00268-20101118-1643.jpg
    IMG00268-20101118-1643.jpg
    290.8 KB · Views: 2,433
  • IMG00269-20101118-1643.jpg
    IMG00269-20101118-1643.jpg
    360.7 KB · Views: 1,976
  • IMG00274-20101118-1648.jpg
    IMG00274-20101118-1648.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 1,812
  • IMG00275-20101118-1648.jpg
    IMG00275-20101118-1648.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 1,841
edges are massive - good looking bat - you got a good peice of willow on that Grey grip one.

Both bats look great. Both willow looks great and spine looks very good as well. I hope they go well for you and you score tons of runs with them.

I was seriously shocked after seeing the way you got. I mean thesedays anything below 2.7 lbs is consider as very rare and is hard to find.

Both bats look great. Both willow looks great and spine looks very good as well. I hope they go well for you and you score tons of runs with them.

I was seriously shocked after seeing the way you got. I mean thesedays anything below 2.7 lbs is consider as very rare and is hard to find.

Thank you Cover drive! Inshallah I will do well.
Yes, these days I see bats from a minimum of 2.7 lbs and above. My brother was in Pakistan three years ago and he bought Malik Sher Amin from MB-factory. This was a 2.5, so I thought let's try to get a AS custom made with a weight of 2.5, but this one feels like 2.3-2.4. But for me the lighter it is the better! Inshallah! I prefer batspeed, maybe because I've played tape-ball when I was young and have adopted that kind of playing style with fast hands and batspeed.

Basharat Bahi anwsered all my questions and I'm happy more than ever. I'm sure I will do more business with Basharat Bahi in the future.

I am glad you are a happy customer :)

Did you buy any gloves as well? I mean a while ago you said you were looking to buy new ones...

My AS V10 is very light as well - just under 2lb 6 oz (incl grip and toe guard).

I had asked for 2lb 10oz, but I'm not complaining at all. Will use the lighter bat against the quicks :)

My AS V10 is very light as well - just under 2lb 6 oz (incl grip and toe guard).

I had asked for 2lb 10oz, but I'm not complaining at all. Will use the lighter bat against the quicks :)

That's interesting. I had always thought Asian bats are not available around 2.6 lbs mark let alone anything below that.

By the way, is 2.6 lbs dead weight or it's pickup weight?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's interesting. I had always thought Asian bats are not available around 2.6 lbs mark let alone anything below that.

By the way, is 2.6 lbs dead weight or it's pickup weight?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Dead weight, laid flat on a balance. Pickup weight is even lighter :)

Great review man! I am waiting for the response from AS Factory; I will order it if I get any response from Khalid Bhai (from AS Factory) today :)

Dead weight, laid flat on a balance. Pickup weight is even lighter :)

Sound great. InshAllah, V10 will be my next Pakistani bat. I have always wanted to buy it and was very close on few occasions but I never got one on my hands.

Do you mind if I ask you what other bats do you use?

Great review man! I am waiting for the response from AS Factory; I will order it if I get any response from Khalid Bhai (from AS Factory) today :)

Most factories today close.
Business activities will start from Monday.
so wait two days more.

Sorry, may be you are confused some more in choosing bat.
10 days have gone but you can not decide which bat you want to buy.

and other hand Zain Bhai has received custom made bat with in 8 working days.

Last edited by a moderator:

Quick replies and 24/7 customer support is main reason that he prefer sialkotshop.com then direct AS Sports.

Yaar, you are right. Sialkotshop.com has great service. Actually, Khalid Bhai responds fairly quickly too. However, he told me (when I called him after emailing him my information) that he won't be able to process my order until few days after Eid. He must be spending some time with his family. Let him enjoy because I have some time :) If he doesn't respond in two days, I will definitely get a bat from somewhere else.

sialkotshop.com then direct AS Sports.

Yes, it is true that almost 10 days have passed and I haven't decided which bat to get. It is my first time buying a bat online :| So, I am taking my time to do research to decrease the possibility of getting a bad quality bat for the price :)

These bats have to be over dried. 2 pounds 5 for that size. What happens to all the 2-9 bats you see for sale in shops? why are they nearly 10% heavier?

These bats have to be over dried. 2 pounds 5 for that size. What happens to all the 2-9 bats you see for sale in shops? why are they nearly 10% heavier?

So you are implying that over-dried bats (i.e. AS V10 in this case) are bad. I don't want to regret buying it man!

Honestly it looks alright. It doesn't have those massive edges around 35 mm. I reckon they are around 25 mm max.

Nida Dar...... The Women of the Finale...........51 of 43 Balls and 3 wickets for 16 Runs.
with AS V-10 bat.

Attachments

• as_v10.jpg
    as_v10.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 1,622
Im not passing judgement on how good that bat is...I dont have it in my hands. I can tell you ive seen some rubbish looking bats play great and some beautiful bats play poorly.

What I'm commenting on is the weight, dont get me wrong to me, lighter bats feel awesome. it improves my swing speed. But looking at what I see (many many bats) the only light bats I have come across are toothpicks, so I'm asking to see why your bat is so light for its size?

I mean for all I know, they could be using a combination of lighter clefts (more elastic fibres in the willow which can expand and contract more than usual) and lighter handles / grips / stickers / toe guards.

Just coming back from a indoor net session. The edges with the gray grip are 33 mm (2.7 lbs bat). The custom made bat has 28 mm edges (2.3-2.4 lbs).

I had a short stint with my mallet on the bat. It has a very good sweetspot. Sounding already the same as my other AS v10.

I don't know a lot about dryness of a cleft. Both bats were new and a bit dry. Both bats had a coating of linseed oil for bats (as mentioned on the instruction label I got with the bat). And I must say the bat with the gray grip is doing very well, probably the best I've got. The first impression with the custom made bat is just as good. Just have to do some more mallet work on the edges and face before I'am gonna use it, but I think thats normal with every new bat.

Last edited:

Thank you Sir,
AS V10 rocks! Some of my teammates always want to use my AS V10 in indoor sessions, I'm always carefull with to whom I'm giving, but to let you know it's getting popular day by day in The Netherlands! :D

Last edited:

Dont get me wrong but I don't think these bats are over dried. The custom made bat is lighter but also has a thinner posture than the other one. The edges from the schoulder of the bat till the toe are smaller compared to the one with the gray grip. but also the handle is thinner because of my requirements. I know Basharat Bahi and AS-factory did a very good job for me:D

Quick replies and 24/7 customer support is main reason that he prefer sialkotshop.com then direct AS Sports.

Absolutely right:D

So you are implying that over-dried bats (i.e. AS V10 in this case) are bad. I don't want to regret buying it man!

How can you tell Zain Bhai's V10 is over dried? To check the moisture in the bat you need a meter which tells the percentage of mositure content.

Just coming back from a indoor net session. The edges with the gray grip are 33 mm (2.7 lbs bat). The custom made bat has 28 mm edges (2.3-2.4 lbs).

I had a short stint with my mallet on the bat. It has a very good sweetspot. Sounding already the same as my other AS v10.

I don't know a lot about dryness of a cleft. Both bats were new and a bit dry. Both bats had a coating of linseed oil for bats (as mentioned on the instruction label I got with the bat). And I must say the bat with the gray grip is doing very well, probably the best I've got. The first impression with the custom made bat is just as good. Just have to do some more mallet work on the edges and face before I'am gonna use it, but I think thats normal with every new bat.

Yaar when did you oil the bat? Seem like you went to nets straight away.

Thank you Sir,
AS V10 rocks! Some of my teammates always want to use my AS V10 in indoor sessions, I'm always carefull with to whom I'm giving, but to let you know it's getting popular day by day in The Netherlands! :D

Honestly, be careful before lending your bats to team mate. I remember in my old club those guys never asked me and they took my bats from kitbag and would start using it.

Dont get me wrong but I don't think these bats are over dried. The custom made bat is lighter but also has a thinner posture than the other one. The edges from the schoulder of the bat till the toe are smaller compared to the one with the gray grip. but also the handle is thinner because of my requirements. I know Basharat Bahi and AS-factory did a very good job for me:D

In over dried bats you get really massive bats for it's weight. An example would be to get 50+mm edges in 2.7 lbs. When you have HUGE edges for low weights then there are two possibilities; 1. It's over dried and 2. Lighter cleft is being used. So your bat doesn't look huge like over dried bats are.

So no worries and just enjoy :)

How can you tell Zain Bhai's V10 is over dried? To check the moisture in the bat you need a meter which tells the percentage of mositure content.

Yaar when did you oil the bat? Seem like you went to nets straight away.

Honestly, be careful before lending your bats to team mate. I remember in my old club those guys never asked me and they took my bats from kitbag and would start using it.

In over dried bats you get really massive bats for it's weight. An example would be to get 50+mm edges in 2.7 lbs. When you have HUGE edges for low weights then there are two possibilities; 1. It's over dried and 2. Lighter cleft is being used. So your bat doesn't look huge like over dried bats are.

So no worries and just enjoy :)

Thanks for your support Bahi:)
I oiled the bat on thursday and went for net session on saturday, but i only had a short stint (probably 30 seconds) with a bat mallet only to check the ping:D Any advise for preparation is welcome bahi:D

I will be more carefull from now on selecting from whom I will lend by bat.

Thank you very much

Thanks for your support Bahi:)
I oiled the bat on thursday and went for net session on saturday, but i only had a short stint (probably 30 seconds) with a bat mallet only to check the ping:D Any advise for preparation is welcome bahi:D

I will be more carefull from now on selecting from whom I will lend by bat.

Thank you very much

When you first oiled the bat did the oil soak in right away?

I think you might want to spend more time in knocking the bat as 30 seconds is way too less.

Spend a lot of time in knocking the toe.

When you first oiled the bat did the oil soak in right away?

I think you might want to spend more time in knocking the bat as 30 seconds is way too less.

Spend a lot of time in knocking the toe.

It took about 4 hours before the oil was absorbed. Yes I was just checking the bat with the mallet. I didn't had a net session with my custom made bat yet. I think I will use the mallet for 1 month, every day 5 minutes and then have my net sessions. Is that reasonable?

Thanks.

It took about 4 hours before the oil was absorbed. Yes I was just checking the bat with the mallet. I didn't had a net session with my custom made bat yet. I think I will use the mallet for 1 month, every day 5 minutes and then have my net sessions. Is that reasonable?

Thanks.

I think you mighyt need to oil it once more. I mean have you only oiled it once?

Personally I am very scared guy when it comes to oiling and knocking because I fear of over oiling and cracks being formed when knocking.

Did you oil the back yet?

I cannot tell that the bat is over-dried. I assumed, without loss of generality, that the Bat is Over-Dried based on bigfan's review. I was just asking bigfan if s/he meant that the bat is not that good :) In other words, I just wanted him to explore why he thinks the bat is bad (if only he thinks that way :p) so that I know bat's quality (esp. cons) from a different point of view in order to make a stronger/better decision before making a purchase.

I think you mighyt need to oil it once more. I mean have you only oiled it once?

Personally I am very scared guy when it comes to oiling and knocking because I fear of over oiling and cracks being formed when knocking.

Did you oil the back yet?

I have only oiled it once, the instruction label says you have to oil it 3 times with weekly intervals. Yes i have oiled the back also,

I cannot tell that the bat is over-dried. I assumed, without loss of generality, that the Bat is Over-Dried based on bigfan's review. I was just asking bigfan if s/he meant that the bat is not that good :) In other words, I just wanted him to explore why he thinks the bat is bad (if only he thinks that way :p) so that I know bat's quality (esp. cons) from a different point of view in order to make a stronger/better decision before making a purchase.

I have explained this... for the size of the bat to only weigh 2lbs 4 oz there has to be less density to the willow, moist willow weighs more than dry willow. All the bats I have seen in the sub 2lb 7 oz are toothpicks.

I have yet to see an Indian bat with that size and in that weight, to me it seems only these over dried bats come from pakistan.

I have explained this... for the size of the bat to only weigh 2lbs 4 oz there has to be less density to the willow, moist willow weighs more than dry willow. All the bats I have seen in the sub 2lb 7 oz are toothpicks.

I have yet to see an Indian bat with that size and in that weight, to me it seems only these over dried bats come from pakistan.
I have to agree with bigfan. Like I said before, my V10 was bone dry when it arrived. I have applied 4 coats of oil to the face, and I think it might need 1-2 more. But I don't think this is a huge problem. I won't be using it until next summer, so there is plenty of time to properly prepare the bat. The oiling should make the surface of the blade supple. Together with plenty of knocking, an anti-scuff sheet and fiberglass tape on the edges, the bat should be fine to play with.

Thanks.
Bhai, don't use the bat so soon. You need a minimum of 10-15 days knocking, 10 mins each day, before the bat is ready to use. I follow the bat preparation process on Laver & Wood's website, it has worked for me in the past.

http://www.laverwood.co.nz/newsletter/3.htm

Your first bat might feel good in the nets, but if it is not prepared properly, it might not last as long as it otherwise might.

Bhai, don't use the bat so soon. You need a minimum of 10-15 days knocking, 10 mins each day, before the bat is ready to use. I follow the bat preparation process on Laver & Wood's website, it has worked for me in the past.

http://www.laverwood.co.nz/newsletter/3.htm

Your first bat might feel good in the nets, but if it is not prepared properly, it might not last as long as it otherwise might.

Thank you very much Bahi,
If you can look at this instruction label what would you guys will advise me, just follow this instruction label?

Attachments

• Instruction label.JPG
    Instruction label.JPG
    81.5 KB · Views: 1,467
Last edited:

Seems like you are confused with the use of units. I believe that the bat is 2.5 lbs not 2lbs 5oz. 2.5 lbs is not equal to 2lbs 5oz.
2.5lbs = 2lbs 8oz.
2lbs 4oz = 2.25lbs

If you can look at this instruction label what would you guys will advise me, just follow this instruction label?

AS guide is good and you should follow it. However, AS guide haven't elaborated the oiling and knocking part as much as Laver & Wood (The link Salman Bhai gave). So I would say follow Laver's oiling and knocking as they have gone in detail with the process.

Also do follow AS 'Do' and 'Don't'.

Hope it helps.

AS guide is good and you should follow it. However, AS guide haven't elaborated the oiling and knocking part as much as Laver & Wood (The link Salman Bhai gave). So I would say follow Laver's oiling and knocking as they have gone in detail with the process.

Also do follow AS 'Do' and 'Don't'.

Hope it helps.

I'm convinced! Thank you Bahi:D

Those AS Dos and Don'ts are identical to the ones on the cards on GM bats. In fact, so is some of the other stuff on there. Down to the word.

Not only GM but CA as well.

In fact, if I remember correctly everything is same as CA guide. I think have CA one so I'll dig up and post picture of it.

I think I heard CA, AS, AM etc are related to each other. Bhasarat Bhai, can confirm this.

I'd imagine it's just a paint by numbers sort of thing that everyone goes by.

One thing I don't understand is that mostly all Pakistani brands and Indian brands owner's share blood relationship.

So far Malik's are in one company where two brother make hardball bats and one of them makes tape ball bats.

Oh I thought this was among Asian's only.

So Adidas and Puma owners are brother, I never knew that so thanks :).

I wouldn't place a lot of faith in something that has so many spelling mistakes :) (WTH are "Through downs" anyway?) Text has probably been lifted (and badly retyped) from somewhere else. I got the same instruction card with my AS V10. I think there's some good advice, but I wouldn't feel compelled to follow it down to the last letter.

L&W are more likely to know what they are talking about ... since it's been written by James Laver himself.

By the way, JazakAllah Khair for sharing the article with us. It was good reading it :)

So what are the weights of this bat in pounds and ounces? is it 2lbs 4 oz or 2lb 8 oz?

Well thats not impressive at all.
Ive got 2 lb 10.5oz bats here with 37mm edges.

Well thats not impressive at all.
Ive got 2 lb 10.5oz bats here with 37mm edges.
Now, that might be over-dried :p Joking. I agree with cd Bhai that a bat with 50+ mm edges and 2lbs 5oz could be over-dried. Always remember that the power doesn't come only from thick edges. You have to consider other things like pickup, willow quality, etc.

One thing I don't understand is that mostly all Pakistani brands and Indian brands owner's share blood relationship.

So far Malik's are in one company where two brother make hardball bats and one of them makes tape ball bats.

Same in CA sports One brother deals hard balls equipment and export and one deal locally Tape ball bats one deal garments one deal fabric.
One elder brother has separate factory CP sports

Last edited:
Oh I thought this was among Asian's only.

So Adidas and Puma owners are brother, I never knew that so thanks :).

Not the owners, the founders were the Dassler brothers, Adolf (Better known as Adi) and Rudolf. They started out making track and field shoes in their mother's laundry room, famously kitting out Jesse Owens with the shoes he wore at the Berlin Olympics. They split after a dispute towards the end of WWII.

The companies' headquarters are still in their hometown of Herzogenaurach, across the river from each other.

Last edited:
Not the owners, the founders were the Dassler brothers, Adolf (Better known as Adi) and Rudolf. They started out making track and field shoes in their mother's laundry room, famously kitting out Jesse Owens with the shoes he wore at the Berlin Olympics. They split after a dispute towards the end of WWII.

The companies' headquarters are still in their hometown of Herzogenaurach, across the river from each other.

Interesting little read, thanks for it :)

Not sure which one is which but I would say Puma is better than Adidas :D

Same in CA sports One brother deals hard balls equipment and export and one deal locally Tape ball bats one deal garments one deal fabric.
One elder brother has separate factory CP sports

JazakAllah Khair, for making it clear :)

Do all three brothers (CA, AM and CP) have there own factories in Sailkot?

JazakAllah Khair, for making it clear :)

Do all three brothers (CA, AM and CP) have there own factories in Sailkot?

I said that founders of CA and AM are belong to one family.
Abdul Rasheed founder of CA Sports have 5 sons 4 are working under CA Sports one (elder) has CP sports
May be now clear.

How much did the bat cost you including the shipping?

I may also buy AS V10 soon, but I have a few questions to ask.

Do any of the shops in Karachi sell AS-V10 off the shelf bats with an Oval handle? I have never liked round shaped handles but most if not all Pakistani bats come with a round handle.

Also, do they come with a lowish sweet spot ?

I may also buy AS V10 soon, but I have a few questions to ask.

Do any of the shops in Karachi sell AS-V10 off the shelf bats with an Oval handle? I have never liked round shaped handles but most if not all Pakistani bats come with a round handle.

Also, do they come with a lowish sweet spot ?

Good choice indeed.

I am not too sure if AS make oval handles even if they do I am not too sure if store keeps them. Usually you can only get oval handles from the factory, however, I would say (since you are in Karachi) to drop down to UT Sports in Karachi and ask them if they do. I am somewhat sure they might have it (if AS makes oval handle AS V10) as UT Sports is one of the biggest retailer in Pakistan.

Hmm V10 basically has mid-lowish sweetspot.

If you have any question please don't hesitate to ask :)

Good choice indeed.

I am not too sure if AS make oval handles even if they do I am not too sure if store keeps them. Usually you can only get oval handles from the factory, however, I would say (since you are in Karachi) to drop down to UT Sports in Karachi and ask them if they do. I am somewhat sure they might have it (if AS makes oval handle AS V10) as UT Sports is one of the biggest retailer in Pakistan.

Hmm V10 basically has mid-lowish sweetspot.

If you have any question please don't hesitate to ask :)
Well I am not in Karachi right now but I plan to visit Karachi on the Christmas vacations and am planning to buy all my cricket gear over there. Hence in due time I will post in all of the different threads to ask for recommendations on pads, gloves, etc. :)

Does sialkotshop.com ppl (Basharat bhai) have an outlet in Karachi?

Well I am not in Karachi right now but I plan to visit Karachi on the Christmas vacations and am planning to buy all my cricket gear over there. Hence in due time I will post in all of the different threads to ask for recommendations on pads, gloves, etc. :)

Does sialkotshop.com ppl (Basharat bhai) have an outlet in Karachi?

Ask anything you wish to ask :) There are loads of people who can help you :)

No, Bhasarat Bhai only has a outlet in Sailkot.

Last edited:
So Z@!N Bhai, did you get chance to use your bat? If so how was it?

I've been knocking in my custom made bat (with a bat mallet)for a month. Sunday I'll bring this bat out and will have a go in the nets. I hope for the best:D:D:D

Hello everybody,

I've had approx. 10 indoor-sessions with my custom made V10 bat. I must say this bat is crazy. It felt like I was hitting every ball in the middle, very fast batspeed. It was attractive to watch. I know it because suddenly my friends were asking me to play with the bat. I had to disappoint them :D. One thing is 4 sure: AS all the wayyyyyyyyy!!!

I agree.
When I had the AS v3 bat mine too was a really good bat, fully knocked and absolute gun bat but I never used in indoor nets and I saved it for matches only.

Hello everybody,

I've had approx. 10 indoor-sessions with my custom made V10 bat. I must say this bat is crazy. It felt like I was hitting every ball in the middle, very fast batspeed. It was attractive to watch. I know it because suddenly my friends were asking me to play with the bat. I had to disappoint them :D. One thing is 4 sure: AS all the wayyyyyyyyy!!!

I'm glad it is going well for you. I hope you score tons of runs with it :)

Same I got bats before you but have not used it even once :facepalm:

It' edges and sides are very massive today and the bat is very better to beat any type of bowlers .

Back