Asia Cup 2022 | Final | Sri Lanka v Pakistan | 11 September 2022 | Dubai | Sri Lanka Innings

Kusal Medis has to attack from the start. Pakistan will be all over the place if some pressure is put on them.

ball 1, rizwan makes a dive and saves 4 byes. Meanwhile [MENTION=2016]Rana[/MENTION] very angry and couldn't get a point to bash him, but he will wait for his moment

Need to restrict them under 150. This is a final we saw what happened chasing 130 in a pressure game against AFG

Stumps all over the place.

Brilliant from Naseem Shah.

Yes, Haider would have replaced Khushdil or Iftikhar, but Fakhar is a very weak link at the moment, he seems mentally shot like Hassan Ali was during the last World Cup, so I think with the induction of Haider, and if he'd done well, the Rizwan/Babar opening combo, and then Fakhar's position, would both have been in jeopardy. If Haider does well, Pakistan would have to ask a lot of hard questions.

Wow that came in a long way. Huge wicket of in-form batter.

Damn, my stream is behind, will need to log out of the match thread! :dw

Just like Mendis’s purple patch is over

So will be the one of another Batsman

Back to back Golden ducks for Mendis

Gunathilika is the true opener!

Wasim surely smokes something before every match.

How can a commentator make so many blunders in every game is beyond me.

I am intending to support Srilanka today since they are underdogs

:kp

Most Sl also struggle against pace history tells us
What a classic shot

Man, i still dont get if i was the opposition, which bowler i would try to target? Even Nawaz and Shadab are good spinners

Srilankan coach has asked them bat like England lol Don't think that approach will work here. They need to see off atleast 3 or 4 overs.

That was Aravindasque
Don't underestimate Sl they have a world class coach in Silverwood unlike our Subjective thinkers

Proper batsman at no.3

Babar needs to move to this position. He’s accumulated enough milestones as an opener. Time to put in the hard yards now as a man with thousands of runs behind him

SL counterpunching. Proper contest.

Not a great start for Hasnain.

Wasim Akram gotta be one of the most useless commentators in cricket. Absolutely zero value added.

If Babar was captaining lanka he would have persisted with charith asalanka and not brought in dhananjaya

Back