Asia Cup 2022 | Final | Sri Lanka v Pakistan | 11 September 2022 | Dubai | Sri Lanka Innings

Srilanka is trying ti replicate England batting style. But they have to realize they don't have that quality in their line up.

In all our years playing in UAE, I don't remember as much lateral movement upfront on offer.

In all our years playing in UAE, I don't remember as much lateral movement upfront on offer.

The curator has been changed recently. Australian I think and I'm sure I read that the pitches are drop in pitches from Australia too.

The kookaburra has been swinging a lot more in the last couple of years. Must say it's a good change after 8 odd years of horrible balance I white ball cricket.

Hasnanin has clock speed. But he doesn't extract of the pitch like Naseem Shah or Rauf. 142 kph from Naseem seems quicker than 145 kph from Hasnain.

If Dahani was fit and they didn't play him that's criminal.
He's much better than Hasnain at the moment. Much smarter bowler.
What the hell is the bias against Dahani since the beginning?

According to Arnold SL is targeting for 200 runs??? Is he alright?

A lot will depend on how they play our spinners. I think we will squeeze them but I have a feeling they will try attack them. Either way, it will be the defining period.

Anyone notice how unprofessional Indian commentators are? They struggle to hide their disappointment whenever a wicket is taken against an Indian batsman or by a Pakistani bowler. You can tell by their tone/lack of intensity.

If you bowl 145+ and can swing the ball like that, no batsmen in the world will be able to play confidently.

Our pacers have been on another planet compared to their counterparts from other sides in this tournament.

They have been very decisive in the powerplay itself.

lanka need to tone it down.. attacking for no reason

Anyone notice how unprofessional Indian commentators are? They struggle to hide their disappointment whenever a wicket is taken against an Indian batsman or by a Pakistani bowler. You can tell by their tone/lack of intensity.

Always been the case. So salty 🧂

These two are my two danger players. Need to get atleast 1 of them out very soon

Back