[Aus Win by 25 runs] Pak v Aus | U19 World Cup Final | Sutcliffe Oval | 29/01/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rameez is finding gaps but Ghumman is finding it a lot harder.

I am back guys!!!!!!!!!!!! main so raha tha..just woke up!!! :D :D :D

Score is looking good, we are looking good to beat Aussies!!!

Muaah to Jatttafrdiiiiiiiii

This is the second time i have seen Ghumman play. He is an extremely limited player with the signature Pakistani lack of foot movement.

I wonder what the hype was all about

As long as we keep the RRR under 5 we should be okay. Rameez really solidifies one end but he adds to much pressure on his batting partner. He needs to rotate the strike more often.

good running stealin singles...and dil dil pakistan on in the background...reminds me of t20 final at lords...what a day

One of these guys need to hit a few shots with the field in....put the pressure back on the Aussies

gr8 singles taken....shame on our seniors ..watch these youngsters & hang your head in shame

Why is Ramiz called little Lara? Looks more like little Farhat to me.

Anyone else thing Ghumman looks a lot like Ponting? In terms of style that is.

iHammad said:
:)

salaam. kaisay ho aap?

10:20 pm here eh? neend nahin aa rahi?

WS i am fine. we are having get together in Mississauga, let me know if you want to be a part of that. I can pick and drop you :).

Bus yaar kaam se aya tu thaka hua tha tu sogaya, just woke up, lag raha hai sahi time pe utha hoon :D

WithLoveFromCanada said:
WS i am fine. we are having get together in Mississauga, let me know if you want to be a part of that. I can pick and drop you :).

Bus yaar kaam se aya tu thaka hua tha tu sogaya, just woke up, lag raha hai sahi time pe utha hoon :D
Inshallah :D

my avatar says it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back