Australia v India | 2nd ODI | Sydney | 29th November, 2020 | Australia innings

Imagine what Eng will do to India in India. Loving to see the prospects. I remember 2015 when SA thrashed and humiliated India. Then drunkard Shastri and Kohli abused curators and produced pathetic pitches to win tests. Nothing will work here.

england would get mollywhopped in india. we arent pakistan buddy.

I love watching Smith bat and I don’t find his technique ugly at all. He is a genius and his batting is art.

I would have made comments in appreciation of his batting but when I opened this thread, all I saw was fans of the rubbish 6th ranked team celebrating a far superior team thrashing another far superior team.

Our fans need to learn to respect teams that are far better than ours. Unfortunately, we have developed a habit of mocking not only India but also the likes of Australia and England whenever they lose.

Go and take your pills. Too early for you to be getting all worked up

wasim and waqar would never get tonked here though correct? because ajay jadeja dint blast them before.
Ok then javed miandad is better than kohli and saeed anwar better than rohit, just because they played on bowler friendly pitches against top class bowlers and kohli and rohit are flat track bullies.

Is this not enough to prove that Maxwell doesn't give a damn about IPL and treats it as a paid vacation? :inti

Waiting for Chappell to come out and say that India shouldn't tour Australia until they get better. :kp

Back