Australia v India | 4th Test | Adelaide | Jan 24-28, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very well played Punter.

Was this the last very good inning he played of his career?

Went away for half an hour I see India have taken another wicket. Good knock from Dubya. May just keep the OZ below 600.

Ashwin looking like Warney now, takes Siddle's wicket

538/7 not that great a score really but we are playing a minnow now so it doesn't really matter.

Having this tail wag will frustrate the Indians. I reckon they should wag as much as they can and then declare if they get to 600.

All-run :four as Laxman waddles after the ball

India should be going for the jugular here, to try and restrict the OZ to below 600.

Australia should declare it here. If India can win from here, they really deserve to win.

The MIGHTY AND TALL Ishant Sharma notches up his century

Given he is averaging 105 with the ball this series Ishant should be good for a wicket shortly then

Just 30 more overs left , why is Aussies still batting ??

They're trying to demoralise the Indians a bit more by having the tail wag and keeping Gambhir and Viru running around in the hot sun a few more overs before they have to open the innings. India could score 150 runs in 30 overs if they start motoring.

Ashwin nearing his double ton and Zaheer must be itching to reach the three figure mark himself. Wouldn't like to miss out.

TEA TIME ........... Aus 569 /7

will they declare :13:

30 0vers after tea , before close of play. I guess Aussies will play for another 10over , attack as much as they can. If in the way they lose wickets as well it shouldn't matter as they already in the drivng seat. But if they go lucky they can make sure that don't bat again in this match. Hence that would be very important it would give them 3 days to bowl out India.

I see Sehwag is being churlish again. Denying Khan his century, must be jealous that he has not got one yet either.

OZ moving towards 600. I'm sure that's the target for the declaration.

Hopeless fielding from India, geez an under-9s side fields with more vigour then them at the moment.

why dont laxman or tendulkar bowl, nothing to lose and they do have wickets

6 runs to 600...they will have to play out a maiden for Ashwin to get his double ton

That is the declaration then. India have 21 overs to negotiate. Ponting and Clarke racking up double tons, Ashwin falling short of his by six

( cricinfo )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back