Australia v India | 4th Test | Adelaide | Jan 24-28, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
India extended Punter's shelf life by another year

Yep and when he loses form again just send him to play against India. Problem solved. Efficient and reliable, works for everyone including tailenders.

The only ones who lose out are those poor Indian spinners but who cares? :yk

MIGHTY AND TALL ISHANT back to try and take the wicket of his bunny Ponting

loosener from Ishant cut through point

Jason de la Pena actually called Ishant "hapless" that time

Nearly a wicket there...yes the ball flew 3ft away and over the stumps!

here is why they suck so bad. 1 or 2 good balls followed by a hit me. Where is the pressure silly boys. Akin to trying to smack everything for 6 whilst batting. :afridi

on the plus side, this is the best (and last) chance for :sachin to get his 100th 100

I'm 100% sure :sachin will do it here. This is a dead rubber and an even deader wicket. It's written.

What's happened to Sehwag's 'innovative' captaincy?

indians are now becoming a bunch of kittens. Has ishant changed his name yet or was that another india tv classic?

I'm 100% sure :sachin will do it here. This is a dead rubber and an even deader wicket. It's written.

It would be fitting to do it in Adelaide (Bradman's home town).

But then again, it's such a nonsense landmark. Sick of it.

It would be fitting to do it in Adelaide (Bradman's home town).

But then again, it's such a nonsense landmark. Sick of it.

Lol SS, epic signature. :))

Afridi batting on this pitch against these Indian Phaast bowlers would have been a treat to watch. :afridi

Ishant's bunny Ponting dispatches him to the boundary for :four

Ishant's bunny Ponting smacks him to the boundary again for :four

I have a question..
Are the commentators sacred to say INDIA U R BOWLING BAD... they always say he is bowling good come one check their run rate each bowler is getting hammered

record partnership of 342 at the Adelaide Oval reached

Ashwin closing in on his century. This will be a very memorable moment for his career.

Michael Clarke now averages 50. Has almost made 5 centuries (virtually) in two innings. The 'great' Tendulkar none from 6. :)))

This average will change if he gets out of course.. but WILL he get out? :nehra

I have a question..
Are the commentators sacred to say INDIA U R BOWLING BAD... they always say he is bowling good come one check their run rate each bowler is getting hammered

Aus. commentators take pity. Not the sky team in terms of nastiness when they get going.:rana Mark taylor probably never said anything negative to anyone in his life.

Great twin double centuries. This is really getting embarrassing for India lol.

I would really want :sachin to get his 100th hundred this test and want India to lose the match by an innings, Imagine a thread "Sachin's 100th hundred at a losing cause" :yk

You are saying this as if that type of thread has never been created.

Aus. commentators take pity. Not the sky team in terms of nastiness when they get going.:rana Mark taylor probably never said anything negative to anyone in his life.

The commies suggesting to increase the predictor to 340-350. :)))

Odd ball keeping low... Roug patches have already started to appear in the pitch...
I guess we have an interesting indian batting display coming on tomorrow :-D

And there it is! Three runs and the crowd are on their feet.

Ashwin slapped to the boundary for :four by Dubya

Australia should just try and bat once. 700 should be the target.

India look like the most listless team I've ever seen in the field. Just going thru the motions, no talk, no chatter, ambling around their positions just waiting for the declaration. This is when you need a Ganguly to put a rocket up their @rse.

Ishant has dropped his bunny Ponting on 189

That is the closest he could get to taking a wicket in this innings i feel

Should have got his middle finger under that one really.

The mighty Ishant is only 10 runs away from his century. How exciting!

Look at their condition now...and I wonder how indians are gonna perform in their next overseas tour f they are not gonna have any tours for 2years!

Well done Pup. :14:

This is some of the most brutal batting I've seen.

Punter's turn next.

Then Hussey and Haddin who will "suddenly" regain form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back