Australia v India | 4th Test | Adelaide | Jan 24-28, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Viru brings himself on to take Ponting's wicket

Time for Sehwag to take control of this India team now. Clearly much better than Dhoni and a true leader. Even I'm getting inspired through the screen! What a man.

I think Viru is getting hungry. Standing in the heat for a few hours does that especially if you have a big belly. That probably explains why he's been so quiet in the field. :shahzaib

Hope Haddin doesn't get a bat, might score some cheap runs against this pathetic bowling line up and extend his run in the side.

According to Twitter MIGHTY AND TALL ISHANT is averaging a MIGHTY 102 with the ball this series now

This Australian commentator (not Lawry) is extremely annoying. Who is that? :facepalm:

3/462. Giant killer Viru not having much of an impact. Now who can he bring on? Tendy? Dravid?

This Australian commentator (not Lawry) is extremely annoying. Who is that? :facepalm:

I'm stuck with the Star Sports commentary, though it's very entertaining listening to the Indian commies...sounds like a funeral atmosphere lol

India look like the most listless team I've ever seen in the field. Just going thru the motions, no talk, no chatter, ambling around their positions just waiting for the declaration. This is when you need a Ganguly to put a rocket up their @rse.

This is pretty much what I was saying all day while at the MCG on Days 1 and 4.

Too many seniors on the field. Not much energy.

Saps the energy out of the rest of them.

If I were Ponting on 195, I would turn around, and pull the ball into the keepers helmet for a well-made 5.

"Probably a light curry I suppose"

Looool @ Grieg and his stereotypes. What will he say when WI tour? "They'll enjoy the chicken and watermelon being served at tea".

Despite his stupidness, India really could do with Sreesanth on the field.

Mark Nichols???
That guy such a d-bag.

Nicholas is English but likes to suck up. Has improved a lot recently tbf, I used to find him one of the worst but I can listen to his more sober commentary now.

One over to come. Ponting will want his double before the lunch break.

Despite his stupidness, India really could do with Sreesanth on the field.

True one of the players I like from India he is someone that plays with his heart on his sleeve and with him you don't feel its about personal glory but about winning for India.

3 runs for Dubya's double. Will he do something stupid? Golden opportunity for Ashwindulkar

3/469 Pup 210* Dubya 198* Ashwin 127* Malcolm 105*

All the boys scored centuries. This guy would just up the embarrassment scale :))

Yes but at least with monkey boy (Sreesanth) we'd expect something dumb from him which is much better than what these dead Indian spinners are offering. :yk

Clarkey avg 50+ now............b4 the series it was 47...............

these indian pie chuckers are so generous

I feel indians will go into their hotel rooms listen to some cold play and sulk it out. Then proceed to eat a kit kat.

At this current rate the OZ will reach 600 by tea. They should be good for 700 with about 10-15 overs left in the day. I expect a declaration to happen around then.

I feel indians will go into their hotel rooms listen to some cold play and sulk it out. Then proceed to eat a kit kat.

But they're in the opposite of Paradise and Australia aren't giving them a break. :dav

These bowlers are god awful. I see that Zaheer "The Savior" Khan is doing well. An average over 32 for this series so far, and climbing, good bowler indeed :). When that's the best bowler a team has got, over 4 tests. That's kind of pathetic.

These bowlers are god awful. I see that Zaheer "The Savior" Khan is doing well. An average over 32 for this series so far, and climbing, good bowler indeed :). When that's the best bowler a team has got, over 4 tests. That's kind of pathetic.

You dare question Zaheer, one of the "greats" of the game!?

But they're in the opposite of Paradise and Australia aren't giving them a break. :dav

I feel they will listen to yellow instead. When they come back on the field they wont be thinking of the complete balakhtar but thinking about the lyrics. What the hell is the song about???
Viru may say a banana, Ishant and Ghambir may say love lost.

Perplexing.:misbah

Flat pitch, toothless bowling and sunny weather is just too perfect to make a record partnership. I say go for it!

Flat pitch and sunny weather aside, its the terrible dross being served that is annoying. You should never allow opposition to score at this rate in tests.

Did you just question the greatest left armer since Wasim Akram?

Can't believe I stayed up till 2:30 am to watch this phainty. I can hear the birds singing outside and need to get up at 7am.

But it was worth it.

I thought the greatest was Mitchell Johnson? Second is Zaheer Khan no doubt.

Quite right, Mitch scatter Johnson is still ahead of Zaheer the great but our Indian friends refuse to accept it.

Where's the Swami Army? have they put their Aussie jerseys back on again.

Pup gonnnneeee for 210 Malcolm Yadav breaks through

Lol SS, epic signature. :))

Afridi batting on this pitch against these Indian Phaast bowlers would have been a treat to watch. :afridi

Lol note how he says "he guesses" he has no control over himself.

As if there is still some room of doubt about the said statement.

I still say a 200 should be counted as two centuries.

Would help Lara and Ponting in the race with Sachin ;)

:four for Hussey, whose position in the team was in threat before this series. Brings up the 500 for OZ

Another :four for the Huss. I think it's safe to say that Zaheer's bowling has deteriorated over the past couple of days.

Ponting's hands are cramping up from scoring too many runs

Geez Huss looks to be in sublime touch

And as I type he is gonnneeee for 25 OZ 5/520

Can Haddin save his test career? Now's his chance!

Ponting gone, AUS will be bowled out for around 600 probably.

Ponting gets a standing ovation from the crowd, put for 221.

:14:

Played very nicely today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back