Australia v West Indies | 3rd Test | WACA, Perth | 16 - 20 December 2009

Clint McKay gets his debut wicket. Ramdin bowled off an inside edge.

Benn trying to break Sir Viv Richards fastest hundred record here. :Sami

What is Benn doing though, there is enough time tomorow to play the big shots.

Last edited:
Nash leaves one too many and it crashes into off stump. Bollinger strikes.

Extra half an hour allowed tonight for Benn to win this one. :Sami

WI have no one to blame but themselves here, Nash & Denorine partnership was crucial but after steadying the WI these two just bogged down, refused to score runs and eventuallly lost thier wickets.. A JOB WELL DONE :14: ... One thing is for sure, if Pak play well they will down The_Bunny's side with ease....

Last edited:
lool, getting close I guess I have to go back and watch it

West Indies will need 51 on the last day. Australia will need one wicket.

Good fightback from WI but I think we should be able to get this last wicket tomorrow. Unless they cowlash and get lucky!!

I hope Westindies pull this off! This will shut up their critics in Australia for good.

A west indies win would be great.

Overall they should be proud of the efforts they have made in the 2nd and 3rd tests in this series.

Australia v West Indies | 3rd Test | Perth | Day 5

Bollinger to Tonge, no run, good length and straight, Tonge stays in his crease and tries to defend but gets hit high on the thigh

Bollinger to Tonge, no run, short of a length angling across Tonge, he plays the ball uppishly but it falls short of Hussey at gully

This is taking ages...

It will be a travesty if it is given out.

And he has been given out.

What an absolute joke and a farce this review system is. The purpose of the system is to overturn clearly wrong decisions, Roach did not hit the ball therefore should be not out.

Cannot believe it, what a rubbish way to win a Test match.

Edit: God I wish that happened when we play India though

Windies Cheated, That wasnt out... I hope Pakistan is ready for these kind of blunders that awaits them against Ozzies... FRICKEN CHEATS, CRUSADE KEEPS COMING TO OZ's AID WITH TECHNOLOGY OR NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

It is given out, that is ridiculous

There was no edge what so ever.

West Indies very unlucky, but well done to Australia for wrapping up the series.

what a CRAP way to end a Test match...absolute joke

This Review System could be such a great thing to even out the playing ground.

Why are ICC so incompetent at everything they do?

Healy's asking Bollinger if he though Roach hit that. "Smashed it," says Bollinger, who admits they were a bit concerned with the review taking so long.

whatever, Dougie!

Damn .. just checked who the review umpire is .. Asad Rauf.

Rauf is a rubbish umpire, don't know how he got to the ICC elite umpires list.

surely the benefit of the doubt goes to the batsman?!

The synchronised appeal was a great act for a clear not out. Thats what I admire about the aussies. They may not have the same great cricketers of past but everything else, out and about, is still the same.

Ahmed Zulfiqar said:
Healy's asking Bollinger if he though Roach hit that. "Smashed it," says Bollinger, who admits they were a bit concerned with the review taking so long.

whatever, Dougie!

:))) :)))

moumotta said:
The synchronised appeal was a great act for a clear not out. Thats what I admire about the aussies. They may not have the same great cricketers of past but everything else, out and about, is still the same.

indeed...as always, well appealed Australia!

Back