Australia v West Indies | 3rd Test | WACA, Perth | 16 - 20 December 2009

This is nice...no possibility of draw..me likey.

Gayle gone...and with that Windies hopes gone :(

Twatson growling like a gorilla in front of Gayle...ban him..:p

Watson jumping and screaming like a 15 years old girl in Gayle's face...he's got to be a sure shot in the biggest prats XI of World Cricket....

watson acting like a redneck......gayle classic gent, just walked off...I hope aamer and gul short pitch this hick watson...

I can't wait for Pak to play the Aussies. There is a definite chance that Pak can cause some kind of upset. Just need to take those damn catches.

pak doesnt have the batting to keep up with the aussies. our fielding will let us down but with austrlia getting 300 or so it will be hard for pakistan to even get 200 runs. bowling should be about the same but unless australia collapse i dont see it happening.

Sarwan's gotta be the most overrated Windies player of the modern era...

This is turning out to be a great test match. Love the crowd over there as usual

i hope WI win this one they came back strongly with their bowling in 2nd innings but they batted awfull after those top order performance. should have scored more then 400 the way they got the start. but now they have the chance aswell but has to bat very sensibly

Is there a cooler man in cricket than Gayle? Just saw his dismissal and blatant provocation by Sheila.

Think I just heard Greig call him 'a bundle of enthusiasm'...losing it Greigy

Gotta like Dougy - he is getting aggressive, trying to make things happen.

175 and......we.....need.....a.....wicket. Starting to get a little too close and nothing is happening out there.

Here comes everybody's favourite cricketer, Shane Watson!

Watson looking sooky again.

Well the facts are that we are struggling against the 8th ranked Test side in the world, and that 8th ranked side is missing their 2 best bowlers, their best batsman and a young opener who hit a 100 on debut against us with our full strength attack (Hilf, Siddle, MJ).

RA you have watched all three tests so far, how do you think Pakistan will fare up with the Aussies?

Pak will def win a test match against this pathetic Aus team.
Comon Adrian Barat scores a century, Gayle hits a 70 ball hundred.
I shudder what Umar will do to these poor souls.

what a superb fightback by this pair...keep goin' maan!

Zechariah said:
RA you have watched all three tests so far, how do you think Pakistan will fare up with the Aussies?

If our form line continues along the same trend we will lose.

For argument's sake the WI win this match we will have won 2 Tests from our last 9. Time to face facts we are no good anymore.

Random Aussie said:
If our form line continues along the same trend we will lose.

For argument's sake the WI win this match we will have won 2 Tests from our last 9. Time to face facts we are no good anymore.

Pakistan has an opportunity of a life time to get a result here but you know our team, full of brain farts!

Back