Australia vs India | 1st Test | MCG | 26/12/11 | Day 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank goodnes Warner took a single of the last ball, Cowan is too slow

This team certainly won't be taking 80 England wickets next year in India. After the 4-0, clear who the best team is in test cricket tbh.

They will produce 4 moon dust wickets and play 4 spinners so dont get to cocky to early in regards to englands tour to India.

They will produce 4 moon dust wickets and play 4 spinners so dont get to cocky to early in regards to englands tour to India.

Haven't said who will win or lose...but will England lose 80 wickets like they did in Eng, no way...

clipped through legside for 2 by warner.

Aus 28/0

Haven't said who will win or lose...but will England lose 80 wickets like they did in Eng, no way...

India is hardest place in world for any touring side to win. So good luck to england when they go there. Am sure the will learn the lessons from losing in dubai which will stand them in good stead for the India series :)

He can leave the ball all day for all I care. We badly need someone who can leave the ball.

I think Cowan has done well so far. It will get much easier to bat as the day progresses so he just needs to make sure he stays there. Besides runs are coming off Warner's bat so there's no need to panic.

I don't understand what Yadav has. He looks like another Sami, with a lot less pace and swing :))

. After the 4-0, clear who the best team is in test cricket tbh.

Not reallyy, I dont think you guys will be winning any matches in India would be lucky to get a draw... However should you win the test series in India then No doubt ENG would be the true NO.1 side in the world...

Warner has an interesting driving style.

Snap Drive?

Sounds like a good name :p

Furious shot by Warner, not a pleasing shot for elegance, but a satisfying one to see.

strange by cowan, hasn't really looked troubled but has left many balls he could have scored runs off.

"some call them flat track bullies" - Grieg, legend. :))

Amazing pull shot by Warner, legend in the making, shot son!

Warner should get to 40 and then go ballistic. Oh wait he's doing that already.

Is Yadav actually bowling in the 140s ? I have yet to see him drop below 141 but the ball on TV looks sooooo slooooww...

Haha 1st short ball of the day and it lands in Mumbai!

To follow, the superior batsman in the lineup in Shaun Marsh, oh this will be a good long day.

Yadav started the series with an average of 21. Its already approaching 24.

:)))

Aus 45/0

hopefully warner will bat all day today!

Lovely last over from Aussie perspective. 4,4 and ending with a 6. Oh Yadav, he is keeping the tradition of Indian pacers alive.

For this series let me put my stall out early: Go Aussie, Go!

Last edited:
Warner some times closes the face when playing some strokes which he need to work on. Otherwise hes looked good!

I'm following the game on cricinfo, and they aren't writing the bowling speeds. I had heard that Yadav is really fast for an Indian bowler. Is that not true?

Hope Aus can bat on and on. Love to see Warner get a ton, he's such an entertaining player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back