Australia vs New Zealand | WC'11 | Group A | Nagpur | 25/02/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should have chosen Watson in your fantasy team. Guptillll Booowled.

My trump player gets out my other player in this game, Guptill....hmmm lol

Want kiwis to score 300+

Really wanna see a close end to the game with kiwis winning at the end.....

Australia needs to bring on Jason Krezja to get Ryder's wicket

bad balls must be put away in powerplay overs to keep score card ticking over

Ryder is back in form after the phenti he gave pakistan in the last match..nz bats really deep, they can afford to play aggressive starting 30th over.

another one goes caught behind

this time its Franklin

Johnson is on fire

New Zealand is really little more than a minnow these days.

With Mitchell Johnson, Brett Lee and Shaun Tait, in what way are the Aussies bowling lineup overrated?

I need Nathan Mclm to score a 50 here and then take 5 wickets :D
will be awesomous for my Fantacy Team :)

Did Danny Morrison just say Brett Lee is being used as a line and length bowler? :akhtar

so everyone's taken a wicket except Lee :facepalm:

Good to see Watson getting one, he's one of my picks for today :14:

No doubt NZ batsmen played some bad shots here but the way Ponting is attacking is perfect.

Afridi should learn from this: Why not open with Wahab and Shoaib to put pressure in the first 8 overs. Then bring in A. Razzaq and U Gul.

Last edited:
what fielding by Lee. NZ 93/6 22.4 overs. They should play it like a test match now for another 15 overs.

Vivek: "For Cricket's sake, NZ and WI need to pull up their socks. If we take these two teams out along with always controversy-ridden Pakistan we are left with only 5 teams who can beat each other on their day. That is sad."

hahaha

vivek thinks pakistan can't beat other teams on their day.

PP should be taken now. Perfect time,
170-7
40 overs
Nathan Macuclum on 50

Seriously I hate billy doctrove :pissed:
CRICINFO:
Nathan McCullum's wicket is a major boost for Australia to wrap this up and end the over-rate problem for today. That review went with the umpire's on-field call. If Doctrove had ruled it not out and Australia wanted the review, McCullum would still be batting. But it happened the other way ...

Seriously I hate billy doctrove :pissed:
CRICINFO:
Nathan McCullum's wicket is a major boost for Australia to wrap this up and end the over-rate problem for today. That review went with the umpire's on-field call. If Doctrove had ruled it not out and Australia wanted the review, McCullum would still be batting. But it happened the other way ...

that's wrong,McCullum still would have been given out coz it was hitting the middle of off-stump.Cricinfo is giving wrong info my friend.

NZ 206/10 after being 73/6 at one stage... I would say that its a fairly good recovery... But they should have batted their 50 overs. NZ still in the match if they get 3 or 4 wickets early on... :afridi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back