Australia vs New Zealand | WC'11 | Group A | Nagpur | 25/02/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khabri420

Senior T20I Player
Runs
Australia have won the toss and elected to field.

Will the Kiwis be able to end Ponting's winning streak in the World Cup?

man aus attack really lack a quality spinner. I think they are confused and think there playing back home. wake up aussies this is subcontinent u need a good spinner

I hope Kiwis bat the whole 50 overs, or I can see Dan breaking into tears in presentation ceremony.

Vettori mentioned during the toss that its been a tough few days for some of the players because of the earthquake back home.

Come on Kiwis, win it for the folks back home!

1st hour will be crucial and WAPDA is about to take the light for the 1st hour. Wonderful.

P.S hasanmehmoodkhan look at the link I gave in that post, you will know why the game was going to be cancelled.

1st hour will be crucial and WAPDA is about to take the light for the 1st hour. Wonderful.

P.S hasanmehmoodkhan look at the link I gave in that post, you will know why the game was going to be cancelled.

generators are handy bro :afridi

Ponting and Vettori had totally opposite views regarding the pitch. I wonder who is right :13:

Why Indians are not coming out to see matches of big teams..i can't believe it!...i'd have accepted empty stands for Bajaj Tournament or something like that..but for World cup, i cant accept that.

Who will Ponting target today?

Which household appliance?

Tight leave first up.

Lee averaging 23, close to 350 wickets. What a record! :O

Where're commentators of channel 9???!?!

Tubbs, Slats, Warne and Benaud combo is much better than Majreker, Gavaskar , Shastri and laxmi shiva combo.

Maiden to start. Guptill looked pretty average there.

anyone with a love for cricket has to have admiration for lee, he is a brilliant cricketer. but is it just me or has he become totally lame and uncool recently? whats with all the acting and uber lame wicket celebrations?

These Australian's can't bowl so quick in these humid conditions. Tait at 88mph.

With that pace and length, McCullum just needs to get his bat on the ball

Expensive over this by Tait so far

Just a friendly reminder, please DO NOT ask for or give streams/links to watch the match

Tait is just so unpredictable - wides, no-balls, short and wide, and all of a sudden he'll get a wicket out of nowhere

Wide on a freehit :facepalm:

Short and wide - asking to be smacked. Tait should be taken off after this over.

This is why Tait is a quality ODI bowler - very attacking option. WICKET TAKERS win matches. :imran

Lee needs to get a few wickets in this match. I have picked him in the 'Cricket Lovers Club'

Tait doesn't look very threatening this match ..
McCullum just went for one shot too many

Atherton.. :)))

Says, 'Morning Ravi, yes it's good to see this Australian bowling. Nice to finally see some pace and watch a bowling attack with some cutting edge'. :nehra :nehra

'This is the mother and father of all World Cups so far'

- Ravi Shastri.

Guptill finally off the mark after 19 balls. Playing a 'Shehzadesque' innings here :ahmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back