Australia's bowling arsenal without Josh Hazlewood, Mitchell Starc and Pat Cummins

Savak

Test Captain
Runs
Post of the Week
I routinely see their back up bowlers like Sean Abbot, Behrendorff, Ellis getting smashed and having zero impact whenever they play. Heck Pakistan won an ODI series against them 2-1 at home.

Does Australia have any proper bowlers to replace Hazelwood, Starc and Cummins down the line?

They will struggle big time when these bowlers are gone.

They have a very good system in place. I expect them to find replacements.

Abbott and Behrendorff are both 30+. They should be gone soon. They are not the youngsters.

Aus has a good domestic set up. System will always produce good players.

Scott Boland Michael Neser in line just wait for PM XI vs Pak

I routinely see their back up bowlers like Sean Abbot, Behrendorff, Ellis getting smashed and having zero impact whenever they play. Heck Pakistan won an ODI series against them 2-1 at home.

Does Australia have any proper bowlers to replace Hazelwood, Starc and Cummins down the line?

They will struggle big time when these bowlers are gone.

This is the best trio they've had in their recent history. Of course they are going to struggle to replace these guys . Big Billy Stanlake and Jhye Richardson have failed to live up to expectations due to injuries . Lance Morris also hasn't stepped up for whatever reason .

They surely have better bowlers than Sean Abott Marcus stonis ?

Australia will surely be having a backup for this trio. Hazlewood and Cummins will be playing more ni the future but I don't see Starc playing that much cricket. starc's back-up is still not found yet.

They surely have better bowlers than Sean Abott Marcus stonis ?
Not currently. Sean Abbott is pretty much the best LOI seamer they have after the Big 3. Australia would not have picked him for the World Cup otherwise. Which is why performances against an Aussie attack without their Big 3 pacers simply cannot be taken seriously. There is a massive drop off in quality currently.

They are not producing fast bowlers in abundance as they used to but they will manage themselves due to quality system in place.

It's not like the current trio will retire on same day. Australia have the best system in place and they know when to introduce certain players to the first team.
I can't remember I have seen a good Australian U19 team, but all you need is just one or two good players and then you groom them and all of the sudden they have produced new matchwinners. They will keep doing this as long as cricket get's the priority it has today.

Australia is the last country I'll worry about for not having quality players.
Their players actually improve after coming to international cricket.

However 2 of their next set of pacers are
Lance Morris - express pace they call him wild thing
Spencer Johnson - Tall left arm fast bowler Mitchell Starc mould, he is there in India series, we may see him in one of the T20s.

Not currently. Sean Abbott is pretty much the best LOI seamer they have after the Big 3. Australia would not have picked him for the World Cup otherwise. Which is why performances against an Aussie attack without their Big 3 pacers simply cannot be taken seriously. There is a massive drop off in quality currently.
Agree.
People have made career bashing the likes of Faulkner, Tye, Hastings and coulter-Nile.

I think Jye Richardson can become a brilliant Red ball and ODI bowler but his injures aren't helping. And also Australian team isn't investing in him as much as they should.

This trio is one of the best in the red ball cricket

can demolish any batting line up in the world on their day

Back