Babar Azam ruled out of New Zealand T20Is after suffering fracture in his right thumb

This is a disappointing development, but also understandable to a certain extent.

If they are backing Shadab as vice-captain then it makes no sense for him to not captain in domestic. At the same time, not having Imad Wasim captain a side in domestic is a waste of his talents. Either Shadab or Imad should be drafted to Balochistan to take over as captain.

He is going to captain next season for nothern.imad waseem is proberly not going to captain pakistan so that is understandable.shadab should captain nothern.rohail should captain bolochistan.

My bro all you did is replace Hussain Talat with Sarfraz. And that is in my opinion the worst move. Sarfraz is not a T20 batsman, just like Rizwan. Hussain Talat is much better than Sarfaraz,especially in T20.

Who's your keeper then?

I believe this is the best current combination available . Who do you think is missing? Sharjeel K, Fakhar Zaman. We know the reasons they are not there. This is the best we have. If you have issues regarding the selection, please elaborate and explain.

Do you really think that there is no better opener in T20s for Pakistan than Abdullah and Rizwan ?

Sharjeel, Zeeshan Malik and Zeeshan Ashraf should have been there. Even Umar Amin is a better option than current openers.

Do you really think that there is no better opener in T20s for Pakistan than Abdullah and Rizwan ?

Sharjeel, Zeeshan Malik and Zeeshan Ashraf should have been there. Even Umar Amin is a better option than current openers.

Abdullah should be given the next two games you cant write someone off after 1 game thats unfair.

Back