Bangladesh [171/5] beat West Indies [159/9] by 12 runs in the second T20I

Abdullah719

T20I Captain
Runs
West Indies won the toss and elected to field.

West Indies: 1 Andre Fletcher, 2 Evin Lewis, 3 Marlon Samuels, 4 Denesh Ramdin (wk), 5 Carlos Brathwaite, 6 Rovman Powell, 7 Andre Russell, 8 Ashley Nurse, 9 Samuel Badree, 10 Keemo Paul, 11 Kesrick Williams

Bangladesh: 1 Liton Das, 2 Tamim Iqbal, 3 Soumya Sarkar, 4 Mushfiqur Rahim (wk), 5 Shakib Al Hasan (capt), 6 Mahmudullah, 7 Ariful Haque, 8 Abu Hider, 9 Mustafizur Rahman, 10 Nazmul Islam, 11 Rubel Hossain

:six

Sarkar smashes that one , good intent by the batsmen despite losing two wickets early

BD need to keep looking for runs here , and not worry about loosing wickets .

Both batsmen looking to dominate the bowlers now, BD motoring towards a big total here

The pitch is slow , so BD spinners likely to get assistance , Its will be challenging total to chase here .

WI struggling with losing too many quick wickets , they need a partnership off 5 - 6 overs here to be back in the game .

West Indies require another 96 runs with 6 wickets and 60 balls remaining

Bangladesh well ahead in the game here , unless WI batting produces something extraordinary

O Yes....

Alhamdulillah.

To beat WI in T20 on their home ground is some achievement.Well done boys.

But what disappoints me again is again two of fab 5 of Bangladesh performed in the batting.Liton,Soumya again failed.How long these fab 5 will carry the team?

I don't think too many Bangladeshis in Bangladesh have even bothered to watch this match.

So we beat a good team? I could not care any less

Back