Bangladesh [330/6] beat South Africa [309/8] by 21 runs in the group stage of the 2019 World Cup

Congrats BD.

As expected, you guys won.

Hopefully players and fans are a bit modest after this. Clearly deserved winners but also fortuitous with Ngidi and Amla's injuries.

It depends on how much strong faith one has on Allah SWT. Allah SWT helps His Banda whenever he or she tries to please Him. Medical science may contradict it but the creator of science when helps it goes beyond science. Hashim Amla has a triple century in tests while fasting and he said that he feels fitter while fasting. Did u see any sign of of unfitness in Miraz and Mushfique yesterday? Intact they we're the best performers. .May Allah SWT shower His blessing on players who are fasting in this WC.

You may be right in your post, but Amla didn't fast during that 300. It was a myth/fake news being circulated on social media but Amla came out and clarified.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2012/jul/22/hashim-amla-record-south-africa

Here, though, he has put fasting on hold. "Because I'm travelling away from home I don't have to fast," he said. "So I haven't been fasting. But I will make it up when I get home."

Wow, great win. Haven't gotten into the WC yet, so wasn't aware of this.

Congrats to Bangladesh posters here especially [MENTION=79064]MMHS[/MENTION] who's battled valiantly here over the years with dignity.

It depends on how much strong faith one has on Allah SWT. Allah SWT helps His Banda whenever he or she tries to please Him. Medical science may contradict it but the creator of science when helps it goes beyond science. Hashim Amla has a triple century in tests while fasting and he said that he feels fitter while fasting. Did u see any sign of of unfitness in Miraz and Mushfique yesterday? Intact they we're the best performers. .May Allah SWT shower His blessing on players who are fasting in this WC.

It’s an individual choice whilst travelling, there are allowances for this so I wouldn’t put it down to stronger or weaker faith personally.

Thanks to all the guys for the kind words and the support.

Back