Bangladesh v New Zealand | 3rd ODI | Dhaka | 11/10/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done Bangladesh...hopefully this is the start of consistency from your side...all the more impressive considering Tamim and Masrafe arent playing...
NZealand have however been woefully under par...good luck with the next 2 games...

Congrats Bangla, i hope they can win this series now as they are 2-0 up!

Raqibul didn't need to hit 4's & 6's but he didn't he have to block every single ball, he wasn't able to put away full tosses from Ross Taylor. All he had to do was take 1's and 2's and didn't do that

18*(53) is pathetic

Ash is terribly out of form, technical/mental flaws if he finds his form back he's much better than Raqibul. You guys saw Ash in the World T20, he's better when he's aggressive. he just scored a FC century at 75SR in his last match.

If you ask the Coach, Ash is in the plans for the WC

Hmm.. I never Said Rakibul is More talented than Ashraful.. But at least better player with much better consistency as Rakibul's ODI average is 30+ and Ashrafuls only 23..

Playing 50 matches and wining one for your country can't make you hero..
Rakibul may not be a match winner but, He is Better Contributor for his team who contributes Every Now and Then.. And that is to me Far better than winning one match after playing 50 unsuccessful matches.

Ashrafuls Main problem is, He is a Showman type of guy, and Media encouraged him to do that by giving him Money...

He started thinking himself superstar and when a Guy got satisfied with his Performances and thats where he lost his hungriness for more success.. And there are some faults BCB also has.. They could not take care of this Jame.. Talent and performance are two different things where in terms of Talent Ashraful may be on Top, But in terms of Performances Rakib is Far better than Him..

The Way you said,, 18 from 52 or something is Pathetic.. Its around 35 Strike Rate. But his ODI Career Strike Rate is 61.62 .. Most of Bangladeshi Batsmens Strike rate is around 60-80 ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back