Are they playing some bengali music?
yes because the match is being played in Bangaldesh :p

75 for 1 from 12 overs

Kamran Akmal wastes another start.

I guess Kamran is much the same failbus as before

possible run out here.

YK at the non strikers end

I think the bowlers arm broke the stumps

Both batsman seemed very hesitant there.

It wouldnt be a Pak one day innings without a runout would it.

Heres Yousuf

I think there was enough doubt in it to give the benefit to the batsman

Inswinger said:
Very close but Salman should get benefit of the doubt.
Salman should get some lessons in running between the wickets

Single to Butt. Very unfortunate for Y.K without facing a bowl he goes back

Very Unfair decision. It looked as if the bowler's elbows disturbed the bails and in most cases the batsman gets the benefit of the doubt.

Nonetheless another runout for Salman Butt's partner.

good half century for SB

76 for 2

Yousuf will most certainly slow the rate, and we really don't need that right now. Hope he gets out too.

TV umpire AFM Akhtaruddin

LOL ... No wonder ...

But seriously ICC needs to start investing less in CheerLeaders and more in professional officials who can leave thier ethnicity and nationality at home when at the job.

iZeeshan said:
Yousuf will most certainly slow the rate, and we really don't need that right now. Hope he gets out too.
You cant wish for the whole team to get out so Afridi comes in. We lost 2 wickets in 2 overs. There has to be a rebuilding period for 2-3 overs so Yousaf gets his eye in. Once Yousaf gets going runs will come quickly.

Inswinger said:
You cant wish for the whole team to get out so Afridi comes in. We lost 2 wickets in 2 overs. There has to be a rebuilding period for 2-3 overs so Yousaf gets his eye in. Once Yousaf gets going runs will come quickly.
As much as I love Afridi, I'd rather see Misbah, Malik, and Fawad bat today.

4 for Youaf.
According to Arun Lal he has opened his account. He dodnt mention if it was at Citibank or HSBC.

Yousufs last innings of course was a double century.

Whats the target then folks ? 240 perhaps ?

These Ginger and Garlic adverts are going to give me diabetes

iZeeshan said:
:))) :))) :)))

Easa said:
:))) amazing the effect of the beast isn't it! We really need to genetically clone him and have 11 Afridis playing

there is a lot of moisture in the pitch so any bowl pitched up would do something..

pakistan could make about 300 if they really go for it and especially with the remaining batsmen to come!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back