Bangladesh v Pakistan | 1st Match Tri Series | Mirpur | Pak Innings | 08/06/08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its time for Butt to hit out or butt out ! He is playing rather selfishly.

DM said:
Yes, they will be necessary. And don't bring any children under 3. None.
But where do I keep them? Wouldn't they be safer with me? What if the gay-goathunting-maniac has another panic blood thirsty attack?

iZeeshan said:
Are bandages or guns going to be necessary?
Let's just say, covering up bruises will be the least of your worries. Frantically doing everything in your power to keep your severed head from being snapped in half is what you should be concerned about. Right about now.

aaaand Butt gone, 70 off 84 balls. I think it was the right time for him to go :)

SB had just started to get bogged down out there.

Afridi is in now

Easa said:
Let's just say, covering up bruises will be the least of your worries. Frantically doing everything in your power to keep your severed head from being snapped in half is what you should be concerned about. Right about now.
I understand. Will you be there? I need an experienced person's support.

French Open final about to start Nadal v Federer....do i watch the cricket ot tennis :20:

What was in the rain in Bangladesh? First Malik plays Wahab and Sohail over Rao, now he's actually promoted Afridi to get runs...

now is the time for afridi to shut all his critics up by playing a descent knock and show that the ipl was indeed only just for 'FUN'.

The commentators are saying Afridi needs 2 more 6s to equal Jayasuriya's world record of sixes.

Inswinger said:
15 overs to go, its too early for Afridi. Misbah should have been in.
They're hoping he can go absolutely beserk, and then have Misbah and Malik finish off.

Poor Fawad.

Trying to play down Yousuf class by putting his average against Bangladesh (92) as a case.

The other commentor corrected him by saying that Yousuf is feared all around the world and not just bangladesh

Afiridi doesnt even has his own name on his shirt :p

Attachments

• afridi.jpg
    afridi.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 53
I'm just looking forward to Pakistan bowling, the batting is quite solid - I know what it's about.

Zeenix said:
Trying to play down Yousuf class by putting his average against Bangladesh (92) as a case.

The other commentor corrected him by saying that Yousuf is feared all around the world and not just bangladesh
Arun Lal still waiting for his Citi Moment of Success.

Afridi the king of ducks in this current Pak squad. 21 I think.

pakdentist said:
guys is this being shown on the net anywhere???
Yes. You can buy a link for 10 bucks for entire series from willow. tv. There are some free links too but we arnt allowed to post em.

Zee coverage has wonderful cutting edge analysis.

Afridi has a lot of sixes and a lot of ducks :|

Afridi playing sensibly.. What the hell has happened. Has he been visiting the cave..

158 for 3 from 27.5 overs

I expect a bouncer from Shahadat to Afridi next ball

Saj said:
158 for 3 from 27.5 overs

I expect a bouncer from Shahadat to Afridi next ball
bouncer as predicted. Clubbed like a caveman for 4

superb sweep from MY. Sheer class and elegance

Huge swipe from Afridi. Mistimed for 1

ok guyz, who is the guy wearing afridis mask? i don't believe thats afridi

bit of a ugly innings so far by Afridi - hope next they bring in Fawad Alam.

Inswinger said:
The Bangladeshi keeper is appealing for everything.
Yes he's very annoying isnt he.

Afridi caught on the boundary at deep square leg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back