Bangladesh v Sri Lanka | 1st T20I | Chittagong | 12 February 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

WebGuru

Senior ODI Player
Runs
Post of the Week
Bangladesh have won the toss and will field first.

Bangladesh
Tamim Iqbal, Anamul Haque, Shamsur Rahman, Shakib Al Hasan, Nasir Hossain, Mithun Ali†, Farhad Reza, Sohag Gazi, Arafat Sunny, Mashrafe Mortaza*, Rubel Hossainl

Sri Lanka
TM Dilshan, MDKJ Perera, KC Sangakkara†, LD Chandimal*, AD Mathews, NLTC Perera, KMDN Kulasekara, SMSM Senanayake, BAW Mendis, S Prasanna, SL Malinga

Last edited:
Aah while people talk so much about our mediocrity in tests people realize that we are actually improving in tests and in a few years we might become a decent side.

But T20s, we suck so bad it that I don't think anyone really cares about our T20 performance. I hope it remains that way. Although I wouldn't mind Bangladesh winning this :D

Webguru are you a racist (j/K)? :13:

You wrote the full names of the Bangladesh cricketers but not for that of the Srilankans :shakib

But T20s, we suck so bad it that I don't think anyone really cares about our T20 performance. I hope it remains that way. Although I wouldn't mind Bangladesh winning this :D

So can we expect a 40 ball hundred by Tamim today :13:

Webguru are you a racist (j/K)? :13:

You wrote the full names of the Bangladesh cricketers but not for that of the Srilankans :shakib

ok ok lets start naming them:

Senanayake Mudiyanselage Sachithra Madhushanka Senanayake

want more :p

So can we expect a 40 ball hundred by Tamim today :13:

The bigger question is whether we will stop Kusal Perera or Dilshan from scoring a 40 ball hundred against us

Narangoda Liyanaarachchilage Thisara Chirantha Perera
Kumar Chokshanada Sangakkara
Seekkuge Prasanna
Mathurage Don Kusal Janith Perera
Angela Kanishka Perera
Balapuwaduge Ajantha Winslow Mendis
Angelo Davis Mathews
Ranasinghe Arachchige Suranga Lakmal
Kulasekara Mudiyanselage Dinesh Nuwan Kulasekara
Herath Mudiyanselage Rangana Keerthi Bandara Herath
Tillakaratne Mudiyanselage Dilshan
Separamadu Lasith Malinga
Lokuge Dinesh Chandimal

My words their names are getting shorter day by day :O

The bigger question is whether we will stop Kusal Perera or Dilshan from scoring a 40 ball hundred against us

Narangoda Liyanaarachchilage Thisara Chirantha Perera
Kumar Chokshanada Sangakkara
Seekkuge Prasanna
Mathurage Don Kusal Janith Perera
Angela Kanishka Perera
Balapuwaduge Ajantha Winslow Mendis
Angelo Davis Mathews
Ranasinghe Arachchige Suranga Lakmal
Kulasekara Mudiyanselage Dinesh Nuwan Kulasekara
Herath Mudiyanselage Rangana Keerthi Bandara Herath
Tillakaratne Mudiyanselage Dilshan
Separamadu Lasith Malinga
Lokuge Dinesh Chandimal

My words their names are getting shorter day by day :O

but but nothing can beat:

Ilikena Lasarusa Talebulamainavaleniveivakabulaimainakulalakebalau

http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/content/player/24046.html

Yaar waisay yeh paper mai kya kartay hai. 10 minute tu name mai he lag gaye. I guess they get allotted time for writing names and reading the paper before start. ;)

Yaar waisay yeh paper mai kya kartay hai. 10 minute tu name mai he lag gaye. I guess they get allotted time for writing names and reading the paper before start. ;)

They are allowed to use shortcode names in papers i guess :p

are you sure the cricinfo guy didnt start banging his hand on the keyboard. How do you even pronounce that? :O

My computer got hang when i tried to pronounce it using the software :p

Bangladesh are one of the better chasing teams in ODIs

but chasing in T20s? :))) We haven't won a match chasing in like ages-oh thats mostly because we consistently give away around 200 runs when we come to bowl first :))

Batting first would have been better. If allowed srilanka will make over 180 runs.

unsold Dilshan in IPL look so disappointed that he got dismissed on duck against Bangladesh in a T20 match :))

For viewers in Pakisan. Geo Super is showing this series.

There is a big chance of Kusal scoring fastest T20I hundred today.

I hope bangladesh are the best chasers in the world bcz the target will be very big.

I hope bangladesh are the best chasers in the world bcz the target will be very big.

Still less thn 260/6 which is highest total in T20I. Kenya faced that epic phainty by Lanka

Still less thn 260/6 which is highest total in T20I. Kenya faced that epic phainty by Lanka

Yeah but if they keep giving those large overs that target may be achieved. . I think the highest chase was around 207 by india.

All 4 catches by Bangladesh were amazing today.

Lankans in big trouble after a flying start

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back