Bangladesh vs India | WC'11 | Group B | Mirpur | 19/02/11 | Bangladesh Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patel to Junaid Siddique, 1 run, A cruel man will say Yusuf dropped it, but that would just be, well, cruel.

Gavaskar Said He Dropped IT ! :))):)))

Hilarious effort.

Anyone remember the synchronized effort Dhoni and Pathan put in for a catch in some ODI a few months ago? :))

'Very good effort' says commenatator

should have caught that, I would say poor fielding.

Patel to Junaid Siddique, 1 run, A cruel man will say Yusuf dropped it, but that would just be, well, cruel. Junai looks to pull a ball that wasn't that short and scooped it straight back over Munaf's head. Yusuf scurried across from midwicket and dived low to nearly pouch it, but it slipped out. He tried to keep it in the air and have a second go, even as he was sliding along on a shoulder, but it fell down.

Pathan drops the ball 4 times in one go :)))

thats was hilarious!

Cricinfo:

Err. I regret the typo earlier. Tamim was, indeed, late on the shot. And not what i had typed earlier.

:)))

Harbhajan Singh to Tamim Iqbal, no run, this one hurries through without much spin and Tamim is late on the shot as he goes back and looks to flick. Hits the pads, but it was heading down the leg side
:)))

This ball is still relatively new so skidding on. Once it gets older spinners may be in trouble.

India need to strike in the next 5 overs, or at least dry up the runs.

indians ro rahe han ... for inside edges .... three times kholi got but no body mentioned

Sanjay Manjrekar on Twitter:

may be its the evening air that is having its effect..pitch playing lot better than i xpectd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back