Bangladesh vs India | WC'11 | Group B | Mirpur | 19/02/11 | Bangladesh Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.

cricfan967

ODI Debutant
Runs
Extremely disappointing stuff from them. I expected a lot better but then again, it is Bangladesh.

Bangladesh need 371 to win.

Can they bat out their full 50 overs is gonna be the million dollar question!

I hope they have some respect for themselves and actually go for the target unlike that Asia Cup game.

everyone already knows the result i am just worried that virat kohli does not score more runs than :akmal:umarakmal

I hope they have some respect for themselves and actually go for the target unlike that Asia Cup game.

I know what you mean! They'll probably go for it at the start but if they lose 3-4 quick wickets in the first 10-15 overs, then they'll probably just look to play out the 50 overs!

I can bet you $2b that BD will never chase 370. They have no depth in their batting. Tamim can not score 370 on his own.

lol you never know poison..the first 10 overs will tell us where the game is at but, you're prob right.

just thought i'll support BD :p

Last edited:

True.

Funny thing is Shakib said he'd be happy to chase 260 after the toss in that game too. :))

It would be an absolutely stunning start to the World Cup if just some how Bangladesh manage to chase this..
They would have to lose their first wicket at 300 because after Tamim... there is not much help.

It would be an absolutely stunning start to the World Cup if just some how Bangladesh manage to chase this..
They would have to lose their first wicket at 300 because after Tamim... there is not much help.

Yaar, stop hoping. :))

India's got this in the bag. Period.

I woke up in the middle of the night to catch this match
I want to see Tamim with a double hundred :sachin

Part of me wanted Sehwag to break Tendu's 200 record.

A Tendu record broken by an Indian would emotionally hurt Tendu for sure.

Last edited:
Well at least this match has shown, kahan raja bhoj aur kahan gangu teli

I expected a better performance from BD. :(
There is no way BD can win this one.. I would just like to watch them put a decent show in batting now.

Innings about to start.

BD dealt a decisive blow even before a ball is bowled - Nehra not playing. :p

Anyone know if this is true

I was watching Dunya TV and they said that Teendu has never scored a hundred against
Bangladesh.

Reviews available in group stages?

Or is it only Indian matches in group stages? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back