India (196/5) defeat Bangladesh (146/8) comfortably by 50 runs to pave their way for a probable Semi Final berth in the ICC T20 World Cup 2024

Am not at all convinced with dube.He can get away against rishad and other kids in bng match but will be bounced out by archer, northern,starc etc in upcoming matches. Dravid and Rohit will never fix it till we loose .

LOL I enjoyed that beating USA give to Zimbabar and his friends but the way your lot cried after that final. It was worth seeing.

It will happen again soon. Hahahah
I think people like you do not deserve to follow sports. Disgusting fan. Enjoying your team lose. Enjoying others pain. Disgusting.

In hindsight, maybe BD coach management knew all along that it may just come down to the Afghanistan match. Thats why they had all the 4 spinners practice against India. What a bunch of genius...

Afghanistan have a great chance to make it to semis…. India is beating Australia, Afghanistan needs to beat Bangladesh

The reason for Afghanistan players performing well, they knows our government is waiting for us if we performed badly

Yes. India's fun is over I guess. All minnows are done.

All are tough games now.
Some teams consider that they are No.1 in T20, their batsmen are world class, high class fast bowlers etc., and they lost to minnows during first round itself and they get fun when India to loose in SF and they are eagerly waiting for it.

I used to be the same till few years back then sweep shot (and n number of BD Troll pages in FB) happened.
Ignore the troll pages my friend. They are there to spread hate. I do agree the most of our fans and players are annoying.

Anyway social media and news don't actually potrey the true people in my humble opinion. In Social media one have zero punishment for whatever he says. That's why people say anything. People say things that they won't ever say in front of you.

I am sorry to any of my indian/Pakistani/Srilankan/Afgani brothers if they are offended by our social media idiots. Come to BD. Hit me up if anyone of you guys come. I'll show you around and true Dhaka😀

Ignore the troll pages my friend. They are there to spread hate. I do agree the most of our fans and players are annoying.

Anyway social media and news don't actually potrey the true people in my humble opinion. In Social media one have zero punishment for whatever he says. That's why people say anything. People say things that they won't ever say in front of you.

I am sorry to any of my indian/Pakistani/Srilankan/Afgani brothers if they are offended by our social media idiots. Come to BD. Hit me up if anyone of you guys come. I'll show you around and true Dhaka😀
This is very true.

Back