India (132/3) beat Bangladesh (127) comfortably by 7 wickets in the 1st T20I to take a 1-0 lead in the 3-match T20I series

May be they are missing the first over maidens from Kela lol
How can i forget that . We get rid of this selfish player and soon we won the ICC world T20.

We don't need any technique player's if they want to Play selfish cricket no matter what.

We want a player who can start attacking from ball one.

Its only 20 over cricket not a test match where you can Play tuk tuk or take 20+ ball for acceleration.

I watched the entire U19 tournament where Gill and Shaw proved their class and the Indian team was a class apart, including the bowlers Mavi and Nagarkoti. Hardly anybody noticed Abhishek Sharma then.

I disagree about the glorified hacks part. Jaiswal isn't a glorified hack. Gill isn't one either. Neither is Ruturaj Gaikwad or Sanju Samson.

Also, Rahane, when he was hitting sixes for CSK was still playing proper cricketing shots. He wasn't surviving on mistimed edges or miscues hit for six.

And you are right, I don't like Travis Head in T20s either. It was entirely his good fortune in the ODI WC final that he survived so many close calls.

But having said that, Abhishek Sharma is still not a patch on Travis Head who still knows how to play Test cricket. And can survive on much tougher pitches than the ones that are dished out in IPL.

Also, how many good seasons in the IPL has Abhishek Sharma had? Just one! So why is he being hyped so much?

Riyan Parag has had miserable seasons before and somehow made runs in ONE season and finds himself in the Indian squad. What a joke, honestly!
Explain what is hack about ABhishek sharma batting. He has higher back lift , bigger downswing. That makes him a hack?

I watched the entire U19 tournament where Gill and Shaw proved their class and the Indian team was a class apart, including the bowlers Mavi and Nagarkoti. Hardly anybody noticed Abhishek Sharma then.

I disagree about the glorified hacks part. Jaiswal isn't a glorified hack. Gill isn't one either. Neither is Ruturaj Gaikwad or Sanju Samson.

Also, Rahane, when he was hitting sixes for CSK was still playing proper cricketing shots. He wasn't surviving on mistimed edges or miscues hit for six.

And you are right, I don't like Travis Head in T20s either. It was entirely his good fortune in the ODI WC final that he survived so many close calls.

But having said that, Abhishek Sharma is still not a patch on Travis Head who still knows how to play Test cricket. And can survive on much tougher pitches than the ones that are dished out in IPL.

Also, how many good seasons in the IPL has Abhishek Sharma had? Just one! So why is he being hyped so much?

Riyan Parag has had miserable seasons before and somehow made runs in ONE season and finds himself in the Indian squad. What a joke, honestly!
Regarding why ABhishek is hyped because he brings two things to the table. One selfless aggressive six hitting up the order. Seocnd thing he can bow. even open the bowling. And a very good fielder. One of the reason India hasn't won anything in eons is because they lacked all rounders. This guy and Parag make up for two batsmen and one bowler.

On a serious note, I agree with you that this year's IPL was heavily biased towards batting. But you must understand that T20I matches are typically played on flat wickets. While it's fine if you don't rate Abhishek Sharma, you should acknowledge that cricket constantly evolves over time. Viv Richards had a strike rate of 90 in ODIs and he was the most destructive batter in the 1970s and 1980s. In today's era, a strike rate of 90 is considered low.
I'm all for evolution of cricket. I think the reverse-sweep is a great shot that adds to the game, even Test cricket. I think Bazball is great, even if it's not delivering the results for England.

India's win in Kanpur is absolutely phenomenal.

But I firmly believe that cricket, especially Test cricket, is the format where the cream of the crop settles. That's where you'll find the players who can be truly considered generational talents.

And some of those generational talents, as is their wont, have the mettle to prove their worth, quite soundly, and under all conditions, in T20s as well.

The game has evolved, but it will still be ruled by players who know how to play it the 'right' way, as presumptuous as it might sound!

Regarding why ABhishek is hyped because he brings two things to the table. One selfless aggressive six hitting up the order. Seocnd thing he can bow. even open the bowling. And a very good fielder. One of the reason India hasn't won anything in eons is because they lacked all rounders. This guy and Parag make up for two batsmen and one bowler.
He's not even an average fielder. He moves like a 35 year old in the field.

Parag's technique is not even worth a mention. You are wrong on many counts.

We'll see how it all pans out, no doubt in my mind how it will though.

He's not even an average fielder. He moves like a 35 year old in the field.

Parag's technique is not even worth a mention. You are wrong on many counts.

We'll see how it all pans out, no doubt in my mind how it will though.

Gill knows about him more than you and me as both trained together. He trusted him to open the bowling. He trusted him with his batting as captain. Pretty much every experts rate his talent including Travis head.

I'm all for evolution of cricket. I think the reverse-sweep is a great shot that adds to the game, even Test cricket. I think Bazball is great, even if it's not delivering the results for England.

India's win in Kanpur is absolutely phenomenal.

But I firmly believe that cricket, especially Test cricket, is the format where the cream of the crop settles. That's where you'll find the players who can be truly considered generational talents.

And some of those generational talents, as is their wont, have the mettle to prove their worth, quite soundly, and under all conditions, in T20s as well.

The game has evolved, but it will still be ruled by players who know how to play it the 'right' way, as presumptuous as it might sound!
Not every player who plays cricket rules it. There have been numerous players who had a brief period of success but those played a significant role in the advancement of a country's cricket.

Explain what is hack about ABhishek sharma batting. He has higher back lift , bigger downswing. That makes him a hack?
No feet movement, no proper trigger movement, just a plod slightly to his left, high backlift, followed by a wild swing.

Which part of that description screams SOUND TECHNIQUE?

Gill knows about him more than you and me as both trained together. He trusted him to open the bowling. He trusted him with his batting as captain. Pretty much every experts rate his talent including Travis head.
Travis Head who bats with him in IPL? Gill who is his friend?

Yeah, color me unimpressed if I'm not exactly floored by the opinions of these two.

Not every player who plays cricket rules it. There have been numerous players who had a brief period of success but those played a significant role in the advancement of a country's cricket.
I'm talking about generational talents like Tendulkar, Lara, Kohli, Smith and Root (in Test cricket).

Rishabh Pant is one in Test cricket. Jaiswal, hopefully, will get there. Gill, hopefully too.

We'll see, but any sport, not just cricket, thrives on names like these to take its glory forward.

Flash-in-the-pans don't really count in the grand scheme of things.

What you have also is just an opinion not fact. Many right here differ with you.
Nobody's stopping you from disagreeing with me. I stand by my opinion.

I've seen many flash-in-the-pans come and go. Fads of the month, fads even for a year, but completely forgotten a year or two later. Happens all the time.

I'm talking about generational talents like Tendulkar, Lara, Kohli, Smith and Root (in Test cricket).

Rishabh Pant is one in Test cricket. Jaiswal, hopefully, will get there. Gill, hopefully too.

We'll see, but any sport, not just cricket, thrives on names like these to take its glory forward.

Flash-in-the-pans don't really count in the grand scheme of things.
Sport does thrive by the presence of generational talents. But we cannot overlook the fact that there are numerous players who come and go, albeit with short term success. However, their accomplishments still become memorable and contribute to the legacy of a country's cricketing history. Individual like Travis Head has contributed more for Australia than KL Rahul would ever do for India, who was seen as the next big thing 5-6 years ago.

Batsmen with no footwork, no technique and a propensity to plant one foot sideways to hit whatever comes their way are heralded as the new coming of Christ.

The new Tik-tok generation will deprive cricket of its true pleasures.
You will eat your words man.

Abhishek and Parag are all rounders. They will feature in T20’s for a long time considering both are only 21.

Travis Head was a complete flop when India won its first Test series in Australia. He was discarded from the team as well. People have short memories!

It's great on his part that he came back, and I agree, luck or otherwise, he's been a great asset to Australia, of late.

And here's the thing -- KL just has this mental block. He has the talent, for sure, but something clearly has gone wrong, somewhere.

You will eat your words man.

Abhishek and Parag are all rounders. They will feature in T20’s for a long time considering both are only 21.
Can you eat your words first? They both are NOT 21.

Abhishek Sharma played in the U19 cup in 2018, along with Parag. That's 6.5 years ago.

Are you suggesting they were both less than 15 years old in 2018?

Clear sign of bitter heart burn when hopeless Pak/BD fans bring up Australia in a thread that has nothing to do with them..

Love to see it. :vk2
@sweep_shot Don't be derailed by such salty comments. You keep doing what you do, and remind all these jokers and regional racists of their rightful place in cricket and on this planet.

Australia should rule every thread from now. I saw first hand what happened to all these so called brave men in the final in 2023. All that talk and bravdo faded away live and on this forumn.

Every win in every series should be celebrated by supporters of Indian cricket as only as a silver medal, not a gold medal.

@sweep_shot Don't be derailed by such salty comments. You keep doing what you do, and remind all these jokers and regional racists of their rightful place in cricket and on this planet.

Australia should rule every thread from now. I saw first hand what happened to all these so called brave men in the final in 2023. All that talk and bravdo faded away live and on this forumn.

Every win in every series should be celebrated by supporters of Indian cricket as only as a silver medal, not a gold medal.
If Indians are racist what is sweep? A bigoted Islamic supremacist who is Hindu phobic?

He's got as much connection to Aussie cricket as Imrans got to Israel.

Tomorrow Israel beats India in cricket he will be waving the Israeli flag shamelessly.

If Indians are racist what is sweep? A bigoted Islamic supremacist who is Hindu phobic?

Tomorrow Israel beats India in cricket he will be waving the Israeli flag shamelessly.
Not all Indians fans and I don't wish to generalise all of em. Many are nice and good people who are die hard supporters of the game.

The few who I have had the displeasure of interacting with and bring in the whole "You're just a typical Pakistani poster or sone other racist crap"

I see no issue on feeding them the same sentinent .

Secondly I was referring to his comment only, I haven't seen much else. His comment talks about Australia beating India and Indian fans getting salty. I see no issue with his comment in particular.

Oh jeez... Why do I get a feeling that you typed all this with teary eyes? Why so emotional bruv? :ROFLMAO:

It's not that serious. Tch tch.

Not all Indians fans and I don't wish to generalise all of em. Many are nice and good people who are die hard supporters of the game.

The few who I have had the displeasure of interacting with and bring in the whole "You're just a typical Pakistani poster or sone other racist crap"

I see no issue on feeding them the same sentinent .

Secondly I was referring to his comment only, I haven't seen much else. His comment talks about Australia beating India and Indian fans getting salty. I see no issue with his comment in particular.
Mate then advise you reading up in his comments across the board on the thread if the mods havent taken them down, from calling Hindus Santa's Claus (beard) and scooby dos.

I am no one to convince you otherwise nor have any intention but he gets what deserves contempt and all the abuse, he can dish it certainly.

He wants to be anti India sure, but be a Mard enough to say it and not hide behind ghaghra of I am an Ozzie cricket lover.

About as convincing as that other Wet bANKER Junaids...

Bangladesh are a poor T20 side. they very rarely of click in this format.

It's weird really. Bangladesh are a mid-low tier side and should be fancying this format which has a volatile nature but they just never seemed to find their feet.

Probably the result of playing on those 115 par score Mirpur wickets half the time.

We really shouldn't be calling over teams of this quality to play in India.

Neither do they generate any significant revenue nor are they competitive.

Just do as the Aussies and English do and call BD once in 10-15 years.

It's weird really. Bangladesh are a mid-low tier side and should be fancying this format which has a volatile nature but they just never seemed to find their feet.

Probably the result of playing on those 115 par score Mirpur wickets half the time.
They have some good players (on paper), their own franchise league and I think a few players played IPL.

Yet India completely rolled them over with a second/third string side.

You are right when you say never found their feet. Almost all teams have had a decent run for a period in t20 cricket, but Bangladesh has always failed in this format.

Thank you.

Some Indian posters here have serious entitlement issues. They have to resort to cheap insults whenever they hear alternative views.

Mate then advise you reading up in his comments across the board on the thread if the mods havent taken them down, from calling Hindus Santa's Claus (beard) and scooby dos.

I am no one to convince you otherwise nor have any intention but he gets what deserves contempt and all the abuse, he can dish it certainly.

He wants to be anti India sure, but be a Mard enough to say it and not hide behind ghaghra of I am an Ozzie cricket lover.

About as convincing as that other Wet bANKER Junaids...
I'll check it out and see his past comments however I'm fully aware that racism exists on both sides. It has gone both ways in my experience.

It's wrong from both ends however it exists from both ends, not just one

I never wrote Hindu Santa Claus. I wrote Indian Santa Claus.

Rabindra Tagore indeed looks like Santa Claus. Check on Google.

Oh jeez... Why do I get a feeling that you typed all this with teary eyes? Why so emotional bruv? :ROFLMAO:

It's not that serious. Tch tch.
I'm aware. It isn't that serious, that's why I found it funny on everyone of you turning into a barbie in the final 🤣🤣.

I never wrote Hindu Santa Claus. I wrote Indian Santa Claus.

Rabindra Tagore indeed looks like Santa Claus. Check on Google.
Tagore's been dead for nearly 80 years? What relevance does he have with this thread or santa clause?

Tagore's been dead for nearly 80 years? What relevance does he have with this thread or santa clause?

Someone brought up BD anthem which was written by Tagore. So, I responded and it snowballed from there.

Anyway, the topic died until nish_mate brought it up again.

Let's return to topic.

I'll check it out and see his past comments however I'm fully aware that racism exists on both sides. It has gone both ways in my experience.

It's wrong from both ends however it exists from both ends, not just one
Offcourse it does and a tad ironical to expect Indians to give respect to Hinduphobic bigot with naked hatred for Indians and in particular Hindus.

if one can dish it then they need to have a strong enough chin to take it..

If Tagore looks like Santa Claus what do long flowing henna bearded BDeshis look like??
Answers on back of a post card...
In what context did he say it in?

Tagore does indeed look like Santa clause but did he say it in an insulting way to undermine his influence on begal and india as a whole or was he just comparing looks in general?

It depends on the context of how he said it.

For example I can say virat kohli looks like X Fictional character, but it doesn't inheritanly mean I'm insulting Virat unless I say it in a very insulting manner such as lol Virat looks like the Joker or something like that.

It depends on how he said it.

Tagore does indeed look like Santa clause but did he say it in an insulting way to undermine his influence on begal and india as a whole or was he just comparing looks in general?

For example I can say virat kohli looks like X Fictional character, but it doesn't inheritanly mean I'm insulting Virat unless I say it in a very insulting manner such as lol Virat looks like the Joker or something like that.

Santa Claus scooby do Tagore wrote the Bdeshi national anthem...

Join the dots...

Santa Claus scooby do Tagore wrote the Bdeshi national anthem...

Join the dots...
Fair enough. I'll check if I can find this and if I can ill address him on it, however I also have my reasons to deal with certain individuals in a certain manner.

Not you ofcourse, referring to others but I keep it to Australia vs India only.

Am not interested in bringing religious figures or other stuff into it. Just cricketing arguments and any heated topic related to that.

These Indians are making mountains out of molehills.

For the record, Tagore seemed anti-Islam. He was not a good person. Check the stuff he wrote about Islam.

I don't respect Tagore because of that.

Anyway, that's not the topic. Let's return to topic.

@nish_mate Bro? The attachment that you sent?

What he said is wrong 100% but what about your reply? The way you phrased it on telling bangladeshi's to adopt a different language?

Neither of you are in the right. Khair both ig you should drop this now and talk about cricket and keep heated arguments to Indian cricket itself.

No need to bring in past religious figures.

This will be my last comment on this.

Fair enough. I'll check if I can find this and if I can ill address him on it, however I also have my reasons to deal with certain individuals in a certain manner.

Not you ofcourse, referring to others but I keep it to Australia vs India only.

Am not interested in bringing religious figures or other stuff into it. Just cricketing arguments and any heated topic related to that.
Santa Claus ok maybe the beard maybe just maybe, but Scooby dooby do? BD is yet to produce anyone even fit to shine Tagores shoes...

As I said if one can dish then they can take it...

Can someone tell me why is Varun considered as a mystery spinner? Where is the mystery? He seems like an orthodox spinner.

Anyway, he bowled well.

@nish_mate Bro? The attachment that you sent?

What he said is wrong 100% but what about your reply? The way you phrased it on telling bangladeshi's to adopt a different language?

Neither of you are in the right. Khair both ig you should drop this now and talk about cricket and keep heated arguments to Indian cricket itself.

No need to bring in past religious figures.

This will be my last comment on this.
Yupp and that was in response to Miraz/ Miraj (they all look and sound the same) not singing BD national anthem.

Kher I respond bigotry with bigotry, and banter with banter.

Coming back to Indian cricket it does tickle me that Insian cricket has got to ABI position from being minnows to a top tier team...we might not be universally liked but do get folks backs up ;)

BD should chase next game if they win the toss.

Chasing has an advantage.

Yup it gives BD the opportunity to tuk-tuk and ensure that the game goes closer to the 40 over mark than getting mauled in about 30ish overs. Choti-Choti khushiyaan by any chance?

I out to another city, missed it, good thing I did. Or else I’d be cussing the d.mw.ts badly. This so called talented cricketer, someone that some of Indian hindus on this site love to boast about being some hindu great play from BD, called Liton Das is the most senior batsman in the BD team having started international cricket in 2015, I believe. But he still hasnt matured. In total 5 innings, thats 4test innings and 1 t20 in this tour he has scored less than 100 runs. Absolute waste of space. They call Babar Zimbabar? Please dont insult Babar like that ,Babar has scored tons, big scores against big teams. this liton is actually Litonbabwe! The real minnow basher.

Why didnt the give new younger players chance to shine theres a youngster Jishan looks promising big hitter. Instead the kept the buddha Mahmudullah who is 38 soon. Whys he sticking around in t20s? Next t20wc two more years away. Mosadekk Hossain is the natural replacement for Mahmudullah. I’d brought Mossadekk in for Rakibul who wont play a game. Mehdi Miraz is ok back up for t20s he aint a finisher though. Bat hin 3-5. Shanto needs to open in t20s with the ever so talented Liton Das.

They play t20 in test, odi style in t20s and test mindset in odis.

I'm aware. It isn't that serious, that's why I found it funny on everyone of you turning into a barbie in the final 🤣🤣.

What on earth is "turning into a barbie"?

You seriously think you're "owning" us with this goo goo gaa gaa Australia final cringeworthy taunt on every unrelated thread but you're only coming across as a proper 🤡 with zero logic and pind level unfunny bantering abilities.

BD can’t even beat this Indian, might as let Nepal come to India and give ICT a competition, clearly BD is way below Afghans in this format.

BD can’t even beat this Indian, might as let Nepal come to India and give ICT a competition, clearly BD is way below Afghans in this format.

Agree.

BD are definitely below Afghans in T20 format.

I think BD and SL are similar in T20. BD knocked out SL last World T20.

Agree.

BD have gone down, they were getting better but they chicken out in tough situations.

This is your pretty much future t20 players. Ind in this t20 series only missing Bumrah, Pant, Gill, Jaiswal. BD didnt have Rana, Taskin. So you scored heavily at such rate against sunday league bowler Khaled Ahmed who hasnt played test in years and Mahmud who comes decent at times if theres another proper pacer roughing up batsman from the other end. Why didnt you rest Bumrah, Ashwin for 2nd test. You played against BD b-side, bowling wise.

This is your pretty much future t20 players. Ind in this t20 series only missing Bumrah, Pant, Gill, Jaiswal. BD didnt have Rana, Taskin. So you scored heavily at such rate against sunday league bowler Khaled Ahmed who hasnt played test in years and Mahmud who comes decent at times if theres another proper pacer roughing up batsman from the other end. Why didnt you rest Bumrah, Ashwin for 2nd test. You played against BD b-side, bowling wise.
Test every win matters coz pts WTC, and you guys lost in 2 days.. we needed that win coz it’s all about points , a draw would had hurt us.

We were missing 4 main players and still India whacked BD in 12 overs? You were not even competitive…hope you see the flaw in your logic.

BD have gone down, they were getting better but they chicken out in tough situations.

Afghans actually whitewashed BD in a T20 series a few years ago.

Head to head, Afghans are ahead of BD in T20 format.

Afghans actually whitewashed BD in a T20 series a few years ago.

Head to head, Afghans are ahead of BD in T20 format.
Didn’t you guys lose to USA too, one series doesn’t matter, India effin lost to BD too but we won the T20 wc.

No one cares about bilateral T20.

Agree.

Bangladesh are pathetic in all formats. I’m fed up of mediocrity. Am gonna start supporting England the country of birth again in all formats, BD 2nd team in LOIS, not bothered about test much. . The Pak test win I said it before, was a fluke BATTING wise, but the bowling has been very good to exceptional at times in test for some time even in LOI’s last some years in general, especially if all the main pacers are available and playing. But the batting is toothless, weak, incompetent and let BD down for years. What do they do in the nets? Whys that Lanka coach still around? Why aint there any domestic regional city based t20s? I get that the Awami Dalal dictator Hasina had a corrupt awami fool Papon in charge of BCB before hence why it only looted the countrys wealth and didnt bother planning anything better. Now that the dictator gone what is the new bcb president doing to improve regional cricket or is it only dhaka centric cricket only? Its high time Bd has regional 50over format competition and domestic t20 with one or two foreigners allowed.

Some constants in life: taxes, death, and Sweepy's dubious claims of being a cricket fan first :viru and (of course) my posts getting 'moderated' into oblivion by PP mods:inti

Test every win matters coz pts WTC, and you guys lost in 2 days.. we needed that win coz it’s all about points , a draw would had hurt us.

We were missing 4 main players and still India whacked BD in 12 overs? You were not even competitive…hope you see the flaw in your logic.
You left them players out to give then rest? they arent injured or anything. BD lost in 2days, and yes it was shameful. But bd missed frontline pacers. I dont think India wouldve scored at such rate against Rana Taskin or Ibadot.

You left them players out to give then rest? they arent injured or anything. BD lost in 2days, and yes it was shameful. But bd missed frontline pacers. I dont think India wouldve scored at such rate against Rana Taskin or Ibadot.
Yes, rest and you wouldn’t had scored this much had Bumrah been playing.

Somebody call the fire services. Some bellies are on fire here.

Ebadot economy rate - 3.58 , average 47. Last played a match in June, 2023

Nahid Rana economy rate - 5.09, average - 42

Taskin Ahmed economy rate - 3.69, average - 45.

These were the pace stalwarts you were missing and India would not have scored quickly off ?

I am a fan of Australian team since 2000. I don't have to be an Australian to support Australia.

It is the same reason why desis often support Argentina and Brazil in football. I myself support Argentina and Messi even though I am not from Argentina.

It seems like you expect everyone to be a blind nationalist.

One of the biggest problem with Bangladesh is the inability to score quickly against fast bowlers in T20.
Last 5 years Economy of fast bowlers against different teams ( only between regular test nations except Zimbabwe/Ireland)

Bangladesh has the worst scoring rate against fast bowlers. 7.05 Economy. ON an average a fast bowlers 4 overs concedes only 28 runs against BD.

Screenshot-2024-10-06-181358.png

WTC points. The worst rule in sports. Ever.

Example? The upcoming Pak-Eng series vs. Aus-Ind series. The winners of a test in Aus-Ind series will get less points than the winner of a test in Pak-Eng series. For playing the exact same game/format. How ridiculous is that?

Aus and Ind have to work harder and longer to earn same amount of points. Or, they can play less number of tests and earn the same!

If they play less, how will that promote test cricket?

Can you eat your words first? They both are NOT 21.

Abhishek Sharma played in the U19 cup in 2018, along with Parag. That's 6.5 years ago.

Are you suggesting they were both less than 15 years old in 2018?
Big woop!
Abhishekbis 24 and Riyan is 22.

They both are very young and both are all rounders and terrific fielders. They both will feature in the Indian side for many years to come.

Parag will come good and Abhishek has already shown what he can do in international cricket. He already scored a century.

I am a fan of Australian team since 2000. I don't have to be an Australian to support Australia.

It is the same reason why desis often support Argentina and Brazil in football. I myself support Argentina and Messi even though I am not from Argentina.

It seems like you expect everyone to be a blind nationalist.
Naah you expect everyone to be blind to your Hindu & Indiaphobia....you can give your excuses till the angels descend but your games over...

Bangladesh has the worst scoring rate against fast bowlers. 7.05 Economy. ON an average a fast bowlers 4 overs concedes only 28 runs against BD.

Screenshot-2024-10-06-181358.png
Bng chickened out against afg on a spin pitch to get in to t20 wc semis after playing their entire life of paddy fields of mirpur.they are minnows nothing else

Naah you expect everyone to be blind to your Hindu & Indiaphobia....you can give your excuses till the angels descend but your games over...

I am BJP-phobe. I dislike chaiwala Modhi and his supporters.

May Australia keep on defeating India in finals.

I am BJP-phobe. I dislike chaiwala Modhi and his supporters.

May Australia keep on defeating India.
Good for you, less than 40% of India voted for Modi, but you hate 100% of Hindus and their beliefs, that much is clear cut.

Keep rolling out the excuses if it rocks your boat.

Reminder to self :
Never argue with a fool, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

Hinduphobe Islamic bigot back on ignore list...

Good for you, less than 40% of India voted for Modi, but you hate 100% of Hindus and their beliefs, that much is clear cut.

Keep rolling out the excuses if it rocks your boat.

You are writing like you are following a Bollywood script. Take a chill pill.

I don't know why you are mad about me cheering for the Aussies.

Back