India (132/3) beat Bangladesh (127) comfortably by 7 wickets in the 1st T20I to take a 1-0 lead in the 3-match T20I series

4th classy 4 from Samson. Man knows how to play against pace.

Problem is, he's a big fat bunny against quality spin.

Athar Ali is the only reason I enjoy Bangladesh matches. Sometimes it's more about the entertainment value than commentary skills.

Surya played that over like net practice and scored 14 runs :trump this is real badmaashi

Test match ending under 2 days, T20 seems like might end in 8-9 overs, do Bangladesh even deserve the next invitation?

This comment from espncricinfo made my day.

Sreekanth : "Not good from India. They going slower than Kanpur test. "
Bangladesh vs India, Bangladesh in India, 1st T20I

🤣🤣

I think if pp admins can add a filter to remove all the statistics/junk posts attempting to score with out much logic,it will make life easy for readers to read good analytical posts

Samson clearly playing for himself here.

He’s a much more attacking batsman than what he is showing. Don’t like to see this.

Good powerplay from India. Samson solid, SKY pure gold, till that catch at fine leg. Let's see what Nitish Reddy is made out of - I have high hopes from him.

He’s a much more attacking batsman than what he is showing. Don’t like to see this.
Samson is playing the perfect knock. The takeaway should be look at the other players and how Samson is like the glue that makes it work. That’s exactly my point in some of our other conversations.

It does not matter , right now his selfish batting will not hurt India , required rate is well under control

He is doing a perfectly good job. No need for him to start any unnecessary fireworks. This is not Nach Baliye. It isn't the IPL either.

Rishad and Mehidy should keep on bowling till the end. If they can get 3-4 wickets, it can make things interesting.

Good test for our inexperienced middle order against decent spinners on a slow pitch to finish off the game.

Don’t care if the score is 127

You keep building for the future. You keep looking to grow as a cricket team. A T20 opener has to play rough, not anchor.

But alas BD doesn’t get invited much as they dont fill coffers like India

NZ invite BD frequently.

I think BD toured NZ 4 times in the past 6-8 years.

Anyway, invite or not, SENA atmospheres are generally the best. England have the best cricketing atmosphere.

India is such a methodical team, they are playing this game with swag and bazball rate but it looks they are going about business as usual.

Yes. Very enjoyable atmosphere in England where Bangladesh haven't been invited in 14 years.
I wonder how atmosphere matters if cricket quality is non-existent with teams like Bangladesh. It’s not like any crowd is going to turn up either.

Yes. Very enjoyable atmosphere in England where Bangladesh haven't been invited in 14 years.
Especially Australian tour which happened 16 years ago only for odis. Matches took place in Darwin,where there was strong population of 1 lakh.It has great incentives for any Individual who wants to stay in that faraway ,secluded, on the edge of map kind of awesome place 🤣

I think Indian team have raised my expectations with the way they played the test match. Even this win doesn’t feel dominating enough 😛

Ban is a hopeless team. Passionate fan base, better facilities and support than what associates have , and they play like such a timid bunch of losers. Such a boring team to watch. Ban should have more series with USA - will be more competitive an d interesting.

BD played in 2017 CT where they reached semi-final.

Good times.

Also, BD don't have to play in England for me to enjoy English summers. I have enjoyed India's defeats in 2 WTC finals, 2017 CT final etc. I watch Ashes series too.

I am a cricket fan first.

This is very good batting by Pandya.

No more tuk tuk accepted from any batters .we have enough batters if anyone playing for himself

This is why Rituraj is not selected.

Hardik is such a cheat code. That nonchalant scoop over the keeper's head was so cool!

Having said that, he loses his shape quite too often while playing shots on the off-side. Lack of practice in red ball cricket, I reckon.

Good times.

Also, BD don't have to play in England for me to enjoy English summers. I have enjoyed India's defeats in 2 WTC finals, 2017 CT final etc. I watch Ashes series too.

Being a fan of team like BD, it's not like you have another choice than being a "cricket fan" first.

Good times.

Also, BD don't have to play in England for me to enjoy English summers. I have enjoyed India's defeats in 2 WTC finals, 2017 CT final etc.
I like to live in the moment and don’t have such petty happiness: I am loving this absolute trashing of a minnow team).

Good times.

Aha, this is why India games are so popular in the SENA. There are as many Indian fans who want to see India win, as there are Bangladeshi/Pak fans who turn up hoping to see India lose.

He mouthed off against our cricketers previously. Mediocre players from teams like BD should never mouth off superior teams and players for no reason.

So, yes. It was very satisfying watching him get smashed.

He mouthed off against our cricketers previously. Mediocre players from teams like BD should never mouth off superior teams and players for no reason.

So, yes. It was very satisfying watching him get smashed.

What did he say?

He can say/do anything he wants. He doesn't live in India.

Bangladesh is comfortably the worst Asian team in T20 cricket. Their batters just don't have the power game and the stroke play to even put decent score on flat wickets.

This is why we should have played them in ODIs here.

Back