India (221/9) beat Bangladesh (135/9) in the 2nd T20I to seal the series 2-0 with one match remaining in the 3-match T20I series

Chasing in India should be easy, these guys are losing wickets to Sharma and Parag?

Tamim seems to be a big fan boy of Hardik lol He has more haters in India.
In the last game he said that Hardik might have a lot of divided opinions but he is a big fan. Also Hardik’s attitude might rub people the wrong way but don’t think people disagree with the fact he is a gun limited overs cricketer

Got to say junaids would love this indian team. Lot of tall players

Varun is 6.1
Mayank 6.2
Hardik 6 foot
Parag 6 foot
Nitish reddy is also 6 foot
Arshdeep 6.3
Sundar 6.2/3
Who is Junaid ?

Gotta say while Pak team has a lot of issues and are not as good as they were in the 90s-2000s, still no excuse to lose to this Bangladesh side.

At least he scores at a better strike rate in their T20 league.

Others can't even do that.
overall t20 strike rate is 120. I don't think he is good enough to be picked up by other leagues. I am assuming most of it in BD and 120 is pathetic strike rate especially for someone who is better than the others :).. imagine the quality others have.. BD is a pathetic T20 team. Most match they have won is just an upset and never have they consistently played better than any quality opposition.

I know growing a beard is religious mandate and I respect that but what’s the take on a little grooming, is it allowed? This Rishad’s beard has a weird texture. Needs to groom it a bit (if allowed)

I know growing a beard is religious mandate and I respect that but what’s the take on a little grooming, is it allowed? This Rishad’s beard has a weird texture. Needs to groom it a bit (if allowed)
Jinxed him and his beard

What a catch from Pandya. He is looking so fit and relax after divorce

:kp

Mayank is medium pace after all. Post injury. Now only 140 to 145. Lot of slow balls too.

There goes another hype train

Mayank is medium pace after all. Post injury. Now only 140 to 145. Lot of slow balls too.

It is not easy to maintain 150+.

Guys like Shoaib Akthar and Shaun Tait used to get injured frequently.

I think 140-145 is a sustainable range.

Bangladesh against big teams in T20- India, England, Aus- max upside is 140-150.

Against next level- Pak, SA, Nzl- max 160-175

Vs SL,WI, Afghan- 180-200

Maybe they can bash minnows but that’s their capability as of now.

Not taking about game is dusted and they slog and get to a meaningless score but actual potential.

He hasn't played any form of cricket in the last 6 months. His pace will be up once he find the rhythm.

So BD will be losing chasing and defending to India C side.
Except a couple all BD posters have gone silent now.

This is Mahmudullah's last T20I series. He has announced his retirement from international T20 recently.

BD might as well play a very young team for T20, next WC is far why are they allowing these oldies or stat padders to continue.

BD might as well play a very young team for T20, next WC is far why are they allowing these oldies or stat padders to continue.

Yup.

I would purge the entire T20 team (maybe only keep Mustafiz, Taskin, Towhid, and Tanzim). Need to make wholesale changes for T20.

Varun is 6.1
Mayank 6.2
Hardik 6 foot
Parag 6 foot
Arshdeep 6.3
Sundar 6.2/3
He will start recommending those ARs for tests

Varun is 6.1
Mayank 6.2
Hardik 6 foot
Parag 6 foot
Arshdeep 6.3
Sundar 6.2/3
Out of all these players, only Hardik, Sundar and Arshdeep look tall on TV.

I did not know Varun, Mayank, Parag are 6 footers.

For the first time ever, seven Indian bowlers have taken at least one wicket in an innings in a T20I

Glad I didn't watch the game. Was checking scores.

This series has been a boring one.

Yes. They should eat. But none of your batsmen look beefy enough and clearly lack the power to hit big.

It is a mystery to me why Bangladeshi players are generally lanky/skinny. We Bangladeshis tend to eat a lot of meat (chicken biryani, beef biryani, goat curry, chicken curry, beef curry etc.).

I myself am 196 pounds and pretty well-built. Then again, I probably eat more meat than average Bangladeshis.

WWF's going to blacklist India pretty soon, the way we are scalping 🐅 as if there's no tomorrow

It is a mystery to me why Bangladeshi players are generally lanky/skinny. We Bangladeshis tend to eat a lot of meat (chicken biryani, beef biryani, goat curry, chicken curry, beef curry etc.).

I myself am 196 pounds and pretty well-built. Then again, I probably eat more meat than average Bangladeshis.
Genetics. From my observation, most are short and skinny.

If I had seen you in person, I would have changed my mind a bit.:smith

This is one of the biggest defeats for Bangladesh in T20Is

Biggest defeats for Bangladesh in T20Is

104 runs vs South Africa, Sydney, 2022
102 runs vs Pakistan, Karachi, 2008
86 runs vs India, Delhi, 2024
83 runs vs South Africa, Potchefstroom, 2017

Delighted as a cricket fan. The match didn't finish inside 11 overs in either of the innings. Unlike the 1st t20. Amazing comeback by BD in the series.

This is one of the biggest defeats for Bangladesh in T20Is

Biggest defeats for Bangladesh in T20Is

104 runs vs South Africa, Sydney, 2022
102 runs vs Pakistan, Karachi, 2008
86 runs vs India, Delhi, 2024
83 runs vs South Africa, Potchefstroom, 2017

Bad loss. BD should've done better here.

India Clinches Series with Dominant Display in 2nd T20I Against Bangladesh

Young sensation Nitish Kumar Reddy stole the show with a scintillating all-round performance, powering India to a crushing 86-run victory over Bangladesh in the second T20I at Delhi's Arun Jaitley Stadium on Wednesday.

The win sealed the three-match series for India, who took an unassailable 2-0 lead. Despite resting key players, the world champions posted an imposing 221, before restricting Bangladesh to 135.

Reddy's explosive 74 off 34 balls, adorned with seven towering sixes and four boundaries, was the highlight of India's innings. He shared a pivotal 108-run partnership with Rinku Singh (53 off 29) for the fourth wicket, rescuing India from early turmoil.

Bangladesh's pace trio – Tanzim Hasan, Mustafizur Rahman, and Taskin Ahmed – initially rattled India's top order. However, Reddy's power-hitting skills and Singh's quickfire fifty turned the tide.

Reddy reached his maiden T20I fifty off 27 balls and launched an assault on Bangladesh's bowlers, particularly leg-spinner Rishad Hossain. His clean striking sent deliveries soaring over long-on and mid-wicket.

They need to eat lots of beef. Beef is the best meat in the world and helps with bulking.
Bangladeshis eat a lot of beef but clearly aren’t better than any Indian players.

There is no alternative for hard work and skill, India has vegetarian olympians.

Back