India (221/9) beat Bangladesh (135/9) in the 2nd T20I to seal the series 2-0 with one match remaining in the 3-match T20I series

Lets face it - Varun is in this team bcoz of GG’s KKR connection. Else we have many spinners who can play ahead of him. Infact, bad fielding should be an automatic disqualification from the team just like fitness tests.
But bishnoi or kuldeep will definitely outdo him for sure as they are much better prospects in bowling and bishnoi is an excellent fielder too.he can be a decent bat

But bishnoi or kuldeep will definitely outdo him for sure as they are much better prospects in bowling and bishnoi is an excellent fielder too.he can be a decent bat
Exactly. Varun is also 33, so no point investing in him in this young team. He cannot become a good fielder/batter at this age.

Emon was in the BD U-19 team that won the U-19 World Cup.

Good to see him in the team.

It is a six hitting ground. India despite very slow start they managed it because of their six hitting ability

If you don't give pace to Bangladesh batsman they will struggle to put power. Only LItton has some power

Nitish is bowling same pace in white ball cricket [ 134k] like Shaheen did in a Test today & you saw how he batted ! good start by BD btw ...& out

Waiting for the midget tanzim to come on eventually. That's the one guy I despise from bdesh. Shoriful is the other one.

Why do you despise Tanzim and Shoriful?

Anyway, Shoriful is not playing today.

I like the swearing and stare from arshdeep. He will be too gentle otherwise. If he starts swearing, he will put more effort to back it up and may find next gear

Why do you despise Tanzim and Shoriful?

Anyway, Shoriful is not playing today.
Even shoriful I am ok with. But not tanzim. Cause of the u 19 world cup.
Tanzim hurled plenty of abuse in that match. Lot of racial slur too. And almost took the head of saxena by throwing the ball at him deliberately. Aimed at his head. Then the fight after.

Is ''Fogg chal raha hai '' the most irritating ad now or is it ''desk ki mitti Kajaria Tiles'' ? 38/1 in 4

Even shoriful I am ok with. But not tanzim. Cause of the u 19 world cup.
Tanzim hurled plenty of abuse in that match. Lot of racial slur too. And almost took the head of saxena by throwing the ball at him deliberately. Aimed at his head. Then the fight after.

I see.

Yup. Tanzim and Shoriful were quite aggressive in that U-19 final game.

I personally don't like excessive aggression in cricket. It is supposed to be a gentlemen's game.

To be fair, India were saying bad things too. I remember Ravi Bishnoi was cursing a lot in that game.

Good to see nitish bowling in PP .

We need to develop him as an proper allrounder

He can play 2027 world cup in South Africa where we needs pace bowling allrounders

useless Liton das out. Needs to be dropped from T20s. Bring back Sabbir Rahman, Mossadekk. They cant do any worse than Liton, Mehdy, Shanto.

Shanto gone. Utterly mediocre and some BD posters will only target Litton

LOL. What did Litton do? He dropped a crucial catch and got out cheaply.

Not many expect big things from Shanto. Expectations are higher from Litton.

useless Liton das out. Needs to be dropped from T20s. Bring back Sabbir Rahman, Mossadekk. They cant do any worse than Liton, Mehdy, Shanto.

Agree. Time to drop Litton from T20. Shanto should be dropped too.

So Bangladesh can't play cricket at all?

Atrocious team by gawd.

SKY has not even used Pandya or Mayank yet. BD is already 4 down. Mostly 4th bowler, 5th bowler

LOL. What did Litton do? He dropped a crucial catch and got out cheaply.

Not many expect big things from Shanto. Expectations are higher from Litton.
Same folks were criticising him even in Tests and were left red faced after he won Tests against PAK with clutch knocks.

Shanto needs to be dropped from T20 and captaincy given to someone else. Liton Das needs to be dropped for good. Sabbir, Soumya, Mossadekk, SaifUddin need to comeback in the t20 side. Mehdi isnt suited nor good enough for t20.

Shanto needs to be dropped from T20 and captaincy given to someone else. Liton Das needs to be dropped for good. Sabbir, Soumya, Mossadekk, SaifUddin need to comeback in the t20 side. Mehdi isnt suited nor good enough for t20.

LOL....Mehdi is your best player across all formats

Any player's who are not playing is better than current player's. Wired

This free hit wicket of Mahmudullah remind me of his dismissal against india in 2016 World T20.

Any player's who are not playing is better than current player's. Wired
I shared a countrywise stat of batsmen against pace in T20. Bangladesh has the lowest strike rate against pace in the last 3 years. They do not have shots to hit sixes against fast bowlers. Even against spin only against certain lengths they hit sixes.

As @deltexas pointed out earlier to sweepy, bng are shamelessly trying to play the entire Innings. Bcci should stop inviting bng atleast for t20s unless we are trying out completely a new team

Pointless following these useless players anymore. They cant bat. Some Wrong players playing in this format. Right calibre players are not in the squad. Some of them been doing bad for a long while, but still in the side. They still haven't figured out how to go about things in T20s.

Other than possibly Tanzid Hasan, there are no better T20 batters than this lineup in entire BD .

BD posters need to stop being so delusional.

only in BD and clown world players of the caliber Sabbir 23@119, Soumya 17@122, Mosaddek 18@114 and Saif 18@114 are answers to any question. They are the most useless players who probably won't get into any associate team of repute

Same folks were criticising him even in Tests and were left red faced after he won Tests against PAK with clutch knocks.

I don't know what you are insinuating here. Are you insinuating Litton gets extra criticism for being a minority? That's not the case.

Funny you are only getting mad for Litton's criticism but not other criticisms.

Pointless following these useless players anymore. They cant bat. Some Wrong players playing in this format. Right calibre players are not in the squad. Some of them been doing bad for a long while, but still in the side. They still haven't figured out how to go about things in T20s.
who are the right caliber players? if you meant the the one quoted in my other reply, this is their record Sabbir 23@119, Soumya 17@122, Mosaddek 18@114 and Saif 18@114 . In what world are they of right caliber?

Agree.

This is selfish and stupid batting.

I don't know what you are insinuating here. Are you insinuating Litton gets extra criticism for being a minority? That's not the case.

Funny you are only getting mad for Litton's criticism but not other criticisms.
I'm not mad at all.

And yes, it's bias whether you want to admit it or not.

There is no Viv Richards level talent to replace him in all of BD.

Guys like Mahmudullah and Shanto are utter crap as well.

BD batting doesn't get better than this except maybe if you replace someone with Tanzid.

Back