India (221/9) beat Bangladesh (135/9) in the 2nd T20I to seal the series 2-0 with one match remaining in the 3-match T20I series

Yes, But aussie players genuinely need work load management and rest.

Jaiswal is a young blood and already he's tired?

Why Ozzie players need rest and Indians dont?
Getting ready for the HW bout against mighty Ozzies in the red ball arena.

Mahmudullah is bowling. Not a bad move. He is generally an economical part-timer.

ah yes i remember why i dislike tanzim the midget
its cause of that under 19 wc.
he is also a mysogynist apparently.

shoriful also had plenty to say in that u 19 wc.

Nitish needs more time to evolve. He looks unfinished at this point. Venky iyer is a better chance

how did that umpire call go against mamdullah lmao? majority of the ball hit the wicket. thought that was enough to get it overturned.

I don't know nitish plays reverse sweep again and again after multiple failures in ipl.i never saw that guy connecting reverse sweep properly

Keep destroying that Rishad guy, lads. Humiliate him as much as possible.

Smash Tanzim also in his next spell.

You cannot float the ball at Delhi lol Straight boundaries are small. Ya he hit them massive. But it gives them the confidence to play that shot

Bura Mahmudullahs no-ball changed the momentum in Indias favour. What a criminal thing to do as a spinner bowling no-ball. India looking like will get 200 now.

Bura Mahmudullahs no-ball changed the momentum in Indias favour. What a criminal thing to do as a spinner bowling no-ball. India looking like will get 200 now.
Agree. Indian batters would not have scored off BD bowlers if not for that no ball. Ruined the confidence of the entire team.

express spinner mushy got destroyed
now time to destroy that turd tanzim

Lots of dew now...ball is coming nicely onto the bat. If BD can restrict India by 180, they have a chance

After the noball Nitish changed the bat. He became a completely different batsman since then.

Suddenly everyone in our team can bat and bowl .we are definitely looking good in t20s for the future

Spinners are bowling pathetic. Mehedi Miraz is never good for t20s. Seamers done well but BD spinners are rubbish in LOI

Rip Mehedi Hasan Miraz T20s career. Pathetic bowler. Never a choice in T20s IMO. His style of bowling just doesnt suit t20s

Rinku Singh has same talent as Jaiswal and ideally should be playing in all formats

Bangladesh is such a poor cricketing nation. So much support, so much money but can't produce quality talent.

Nitish miss a big hundred .

Well played lad.

What a start of international cricket .

costly drop by the useless LOI cricket Liton. Nitish changed the game. Poor bowling by spinners made it easier. Mehedi was giving him easy gifts around the wicket

t head fan will return too
jaiswal scared of bdesh whom he butchered in tests not too long ago
Mate very respectfully unless I am wrong T Head played the recent T20 WC didnt he? What did he win there?

@Rana Nitish ready is showing how is transfer IPl performance to international cricket Unlike Usman khan and Shadab Khan.

Back