ICC World Cup 2023: England v Pakistan | Match 44 | Kolkata | 11 November | England Innings

He is such a beast

T6c1NbH.png

Ramiz on comms said that against Ned, Stokes went from 50 to 100 in just 20 balls
he looks like he is trying to beat that tonight

Its a same scenario of 2003 wc. Lots of good expectations, some retiring players, brainless and stubborn captian and at the end we get disastrous results. Time to rebuild the team and inject new blood. We will keep on repeating same mistakes while nobody is interested in root causes

Pakistan have helped England get back into form today. What a team we have 😂

Basically, setting up priorities- Shaheen is an excellent new ball bowler with proper bowling fundamentals- he shouldn’t play any T20I - May be WC & PSL only…. While Rauf should retire from both longer games.
No doubt, Shaheen is the bowler who should be preserved for test and be selective for ODIs and t20s. But what if he is handed over the captaincy. He is already over utilized by pakistan.

Commentator is saying "Mohammad Rizwan must take responsibility for the lost of that review. He managed to convince his captain to take that review"

Question to the PP locals....why is he called Mo Wasim 'Junior' ? is it because of other former player with same first and last name?

And 56 people on this forum voted rizwan to be the next captain can't even get the reviews right.
I just can't understand pakistani's.

They don't like fakhar zaman but like misbah and rizwan? 2 of the worst batsmen in white ball cricket. 1990 eta wannabees lol.

No other nation would drop fakhar from opening and let rizzu open lol.

This Wasim fella looks to be some bowler, at least in terms of what he could turn out to be. He's the only bowler I've seen in this tournament consistently getting it to reverse.

Knowing how disappointing Pakistan is when it comes to talent management he is most likely to fall away in a few years, which is sad really. There is so much talent to work with here

Muhammad Wasim junior showing you may not take wickets, but bowling wicket to wicket is also effective

Root and Smith both batting ugly at the same time lol. These two aren't natural ODI batsmen.

At least 100 runs have been conceded this world cup due to Rizwan's sloppy keeping and pathetic appeals

What a shame for Babar

There were reports that Babar himself won't resign, PCB will be forced to. If it is true than shambolic character shown by Babar. He should accept his failures and resign

I'm assuming Pakistan are out of the WC with the current score already? 227/2 after 38. They'd need to chase that inside 10 overs or so which is never going to happen (back to back boundaries as I type).

I would make Root captain for 2 years and then Brook can take over.
Of course because Joe Root did such a stellar job skippering the Test team.

Your reading of English cricket is nowhere near as good as Pakistan cricket because you let personal biases towards players obscure your objectivity.

And I say that as someone from Joe Root's home county.

Its a same scenario of 2003 wc. Lots of good expectations, some retiring players, brainless and stubborn captian and at the end we get disastrous results. Time to rebuild the team and inject new blood. We will keep on repeating same mistakes while nobody is interested in root causes
How many times you will inject new blood but get same results..

Source: Cricinfo
1699701387982.png

Since 2000 Pak have only qualified once to the semifinal of a CWC that was in 2011 , and they still talk about 1992 WC victory even then since 92 they qualified only twice for the semifinal of a ODI CWC till 2027 lol..

babar stubborness has costed pakistan alot it has to be time up for him and freind circle

I expect Babar and Rizwan to finally strike those elusive hundreds.

And fans to go gaa gaa goo goo over those inconsequential innings.

Imagine if WC matches were played in reverse order, Eng might have been a different team, the Dharamshala soggy outfield and then Mumbai heat got the better of them

I expect Babar and Rizwan to finally strike those elusive hundreds.

And fans to go gaa gaa goo goo over those inconsequential innings.
Rizwan would be lucky to survive 10 balls on this pitch. His final innings won't be a memorable one

Pak have played English batsmen into form. I have never seen a Pak bowling attack this impotent, not during the Mohammad Sami days, not towards the end of Misbah's captaincy tenure.

Babar to score his mandatory century and bring out the roaring celebration
iam sensing that today :yk3

Of course because Joe Root did such a stellar job skippering the Test team.

Your reading of English cricket is nowhere near as good as Pakistan cricket because you let personal biases towards players obscure your objectivity.

And I say that as someone from Joe Root's home county.
His reading of Pakistan cricket was right , only the fans are delusional .... He repeatedly said this is a minnow team, rightly so.. In the last 30 years after they won the CWC , they have made to the semis only twice 99 and 2011 and this record will keep going...

Imagine if WC matches were played in reverse order, Eng might have been a different team, the Dharamshala soggy outfield and then Mumbai heat got the better of them
Nha England is just rubbish
We are just as bad if not worse.

If English players can't handle October Mumbai weather, how do they manage in IPL during peak summer in Chennai?

Saurav Ganguly will be upset. He was day dreaming of Ind-Pak semi final in Eden Gardens

You know you have a terrible attack when the team at bottom of the table puts on 240 for 2 in 40 overs on a two paced pitch.

Pak have played English batsmen into form. I have never seen a Pak bowling attack this impotent, not during the Mohammad Sami days, not towards the end of Misbah's captaincy tenure.
It's like of one of the phaaast bowlers is bowling well in the match, the other 2 go missing...it's like they taking turns in every match so one performs and the other 2 don't so you can't blame one of them individually...keeping with the yaari Dosti format

How can an international bowler
You know you have a terrible attack when the team at bottom of the table puts on 240 for 2 in 40 overs on a two paced pitch.
England were always going to hit 300 plus against this attack.

It's been the worst attack of the tournament for me. Worst than Netherlands and Srilanka

What use is of Morne Morkel he has dented his credentials severely by coaching this overhyped bunch of Pakistan thunderbolts

The way this pitch is, Moeen and Rashid are due to 3 wicket haul each

Pakistan doesn't have an ODI schedule till nov 2024, Insanity by 1 year time Shadab and Rauf will be A listers again

Sad to see Pakistan cricket going down the drain specially the bowling this is bang average

An honest answer I want, what should they do ?

They should have thought of that when they lost 4 in a row and threw Pakistan out of the Cup.

Now they can do what they like but they shouldnt be appreciated.

Problem is not their centuries.

Its their fans who will use this opportunity to say they are best in the world.

Shaheen Shah Afridi comes back and dismisses Ben Stokes with his first ball

Screenshot_20231111_162949_X.jpg

Back