Bangladesh vs Pakistan | Asia Cup 2014 | Dhaka | 04/03/2014 | Bangladesh Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even I am now thinking Pakistani players should be investigated after this match.

yes this is same bangladesh team which sri lanka and a minnow team like afghanistan opened a can of whopp ass on them.

definently some rotten fish going on this match

its this sort of fish smell that will always surround pakistani players and pcb that will leave us fans dissapointed.

What team are you supporting?

There is something fishy in this performance, better for them who are not part of this game.

The ICC anti-corruption unit and others will be mobilized apart from that theere will be heavy blowback from the media, something is seriously wrong here.

lol.. I miss whole match.. someone pls upload it anywhere.. thanx in advance..

Guls pace is down big time, why he was picked over Junaid is beyond me.

You had better off the t.v and open the books,atleast it will give you some advantage,this game is not worth watching :facepalm:

I said before the game that without Junaid, I have no reason to watch this game.

298/3 with 2 overs to go?
:eek: :******: :po:

yes this is same bangladesh team which sri lanka and a minnow team like afghanistan opened a can of whopp ass on them.

definently some rotten fish going on this match

its this sort of fish smell that will always surround pakistani players and pcb that will leave us fans dissapointed.

Also the same Bangla team that beat the West Indies in ODIs at home. That white washed the kiwis twice. And are actually Asia Cup runners up coming into the tournament.

But you never know....these pakistani fixers.....

Need a last ball boundary to maintain that 10rpo we have been getting in last few overs.

It's all in the mentality, Pakistan won't be mucking around in the middle they'll get close.

We will have to bat very well today to chase this down!

LOLz, even Indian commentators not taking Banglas seriously still looking to see how India will qualify, everyone apart from the Bengalis who are in another zone alongwith Pak cricketers can smell the rot

Looks like fixed match!!! A team can not even play Indian bowling are bashing our bowlers. There should be something wrong and players involved in this should be banned for life!!!

After Cricket boards & umpires...Now Are Pakistani batsman too under Srini mama's payroll :55:

Also the same Bangla team that beat the West Indies in ODIs at home. That white washed the kiwis twice. And are actually Asia Cup runners up coming into the tournament.

yes but the current bangaldesh team has been all over the place and been giving shocking performances , how can they transform into tarzans in one game against a team who has one of the best most disciplined bowling attacks in shorter formats that even restricted world class batting of sri lanka and india for less than 300 on flat tracks.

Bangladesh still have to beat SL for Pakistan not to qualify.

SHUT UP .. for you to generalize and say such sentences like .. '..these pakistani fixers'

Moin Khan was part of the 99 WC side which lost against B'desh he was also involved in ICL and if we lose here then :22:

Ajmal after 6 overs had only conceded 9 runs. Jesus Christ what a phainty!

I have a feeling all the minnow bashers (Hafeez, Shehzad, Afridi) will come good in this game..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back