Bangladesh vs Pakistan | Asia Cup 2014 | Dhaka | 04/03/2014 | Bangladesh Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats the use of this useless TALHA ?

Anwar ali/ bilawal are 100 times better than him , atleast they can bat a bit.

All those Amil Bengalis have a lot of explaining to do. What have they done to our players?

Originally Posted by DrSchultz
The bengali girls are pretty good looking. Or maybe the producers only put the good looking ones on tv.

bengali is are often pretty .... Even in india i see some beautiful once from the west Bengal side

Our coaching stuffs are bunch of jokers and Sethi is the clown of the party.

Thank God, Junaid Khan is not playing, I doubt he will be forced to bowl the way Talha is bowling, an extreme freakshow.

Deffo should not play the next game. His confidence will be shattered. Junaid should never have been dropped.

Mana jeeeee has drowned us

:))) Talaha wht the hell ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh god

if the pacers are not working should have bowled slower bowler. Why not Fawad?

Im starting to question the commitment of our players to this game !

Really shameful stuff !

Even I am now thinking Pakistani players should be investigated after this match.

Lmao

Pak getting destroyed

Reason why I say they have an overrated bowling attack

True even the most optimistic dude like me is saying this match looks fishy as hell.

False alarm, sorry BANGLA you suck and PAkistan will chase this down, Hafeez will get a 100...

I am watching cricket for fifteen years i have watched almost each and every match of Pak team but this is something pathetic beyond imagination, there must be some reasons other than cricketing skill.

This is really embarassing for a Pakistani fan, they r bowling to the minnows half their height like clowns.

Please senate committee need investigation, the Pak cricket board and its chairman itself is controversial.

Will there be any accountability for this horror show? Ummm let me gues, NO :misbah

Let's open the batting with Rehman and tell him to just go for it - make for what you did with the bowl (or rather didn't do with the ball).

350 on the cards. Pakistan on its way to a humiliating loss. Just the right tonic to get some humility before the final.

PCB should suspend Rehman or a heavy fine that was bizarre how can you do this 3 consecutive even :asif could not do this

Nothing in the pitch and a weak bowling line up... Most teams would chase this..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back