Bangladesh vs Pakistan | Asia Cup 2014 | Dhaka | 04/03/2014 | Bangladesh Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bangladesh are such useless team , i think Pakistan are going easy

Bangladesh stand a very strong chance of winning this..this Pak batting lineup will collapse like a house of cards if Bangladesh score anything over 260 (which they will)

I dunno why these batsman with small legs think they can reach the crease i no time.. unnecessary running... Even tall legs of pieterson cant reach such short singles

Why are you worrying bro?

We will chase it within 40 overs IA. It will be a good chasing practice for the finals.

Looks like Shoaib Akhtar talking, there are 3 batsmen + Akmal + Misbah, Sharjeel has been taken out. There are more bowlers playing this match including Abdul Rehman who was stopped from bowling a ball. It seems like a circus, hoping for little too much.

Ajmal is the envy of evey cricket captain.

What a bowler to have!

Bangladesh stand a very strong chance of winning this..this Pak batting lineup will collapse like a house of cards if Bangladesh score anything over 260 (which they will)

What have you been smoking bro?

We will collapse against bangali bowling?

Even my club's bowling attack is better than Bangali's

oh we already lost the match? congrats if you already won this match after 15 years and like playing hundreds of matches against Pakistan :p

Oh so is that going to be your excuse if you lose the match? The fact that you have beaten us so many times in the past?

Bit of cop out from all the tough talk before the asia cup wouldnt you say :))

Last edited:
Looks like Shoaib Akhtar talking, there are 3 batsmen + Akmal + Misbah, Sharjeel has been taken out. There are more bowlers playing this match including Abdul Rehman who was stopped from bowling a ball. It seems like a circus, hoping for little too much.

Dont you know the bowling standard of Bangalis?

Even my club team can chase score 300 against them

Mominul is improving in ODIs. Already world-class in Tests. In my opinion, he could be Bangladesh's best batsman to date.

Imagine... BAN score in excess of 250 and we chase it down... *stares into space with a dreamy look on face*

What have you been smoking bro?

We will collapse against bangali bowling?

Even my club's bowling attack is better than Bangali's

The Bangladeshi spinners will strangle this batting lineup which is already looking thin without Sharjeel opening.

Absoloutely pathetic how maqsood fields. Afridi and Misbah need to slap these youngsters around

Even Ajmal leaking runs now, looks like we will have to chase 300+ now.

Top 3 reach a 50+ score against the 'strong' pakistani bowling attack *respect*

how good are bangla bowlers in defendind scores

Bangladesh doesn't have bowlers.

Extremely one dimensional attack when it comes to spinners and pacers are nothing to write home about. Will be more a case of Pakistan throwing he bat around and losing wickets.

Absolute tripe bowling from Gul, Him and afridi have been pathetic today with the ball.

Look at the crowd!

We suck at playing top level cricket but our crowd is top level!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back