Bangladesh vs Pakistan | Asia Cup 2014 | Dhaka | 04/03/2014 | Bangladesh Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Asia Cup has seen teams try to out do each other in poor fielding

What happened SR? I thought we were gonna be taught a lesson when we faced pakistan in asia cup?

I can see who is a teaching a lesson to who :shakib

If Pakistan start bowling under arm still Bangladesh won't make 300, next time Pakistan plays Bangladesh they should field an alternate Pak U-19 team, there something fishy going on. Actually i can see fish swim in the stadium,lol.

:))) :))) What a selfish player Anamul is , no wonder BD will remain a minnow always

What an over by the legend... just 1 from it... 5 overs 16 runs and a wicket... VERY poor powerplay for a team that was only one down.

How in the world was that run out not given ? The ball hit the stumps after Akmal had broken it with the gloves ??

We finally have a selfish opener who can score century against Pakistans bowling attack.

Long awaited for this day :)

TBH bro i would want my team to kickout any player who do it. Just one selfish decision can change the whole match scenario remember last asia cup?

How in the world was that run out not given ? The ball hit the stumps after Akmal had broken it with the gloves ??
If wicket is disturbed before the ball touches it ,then its still NOT-OUT... The only way is if the Wicket Keeper hugs the wicket & the ball
Edit/Delete Message

We finally have a selfish opener who can score century against Pakistans bowling attack.

Long awaited for this day :)

Don't be over sensitive dude. He played well throughout but he was selfish towards the end.

PPers trying to downplay a 21 year old playing just his 15th match and with 2 ODIs hundred :D Epic :D

PPers trying to downplay a 21 year old playing just his 15th match and with 2 ODIs hundred :D Epic :D

TBH we would do the same with shezad... brilliant hundred but lost the initiative. pray your team gets it back. at one time it was looking 320

TBH we would do the same with shezad... brilliant hundred but lost the initiative. pray your team gets it back. at one time it was looking 320

We always lost the intitiative in PP overs. its not anything new.

An opener with 15 ODIs taking us to 200/1. We will take that.

Extreme pace speaks the truth

We will easily get over 250 and then its over

Im confident that I will be the one gloating at the end

I'm sure your past experiences have helped build that confidence haha. Don't count your chickens before they hatch lol.

No wonder Bangladesh lost to Afghanistan...Bangalis play for personal stats rather than for team cause :anamul

Not saying Bangladesh will win. But its about trying to punch above your weight and we are doing that.

just check how many wickets hafeez took in last match and than how many catches he took and how much he scored but we still criticized him for this reason.

Why Ajmal is off? Why would u change Ajmal? This match is ..................................?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back