Bangladesh vs Pakistan | Asia Cup 2014 | Dhaka | 04/03/2014 | Bangladesh Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pak bowlers not bowling at stumps, Bangla batsmen knowing this playing freely. Reminds me of another match n eve of News ofthe World report 3rd test England v Pakistan, Pakistan took out 7 English batsmen and were struggling to get Broad out who went on to make 160 with Trott. Fearing some problem outside the cricket sport.

I guess Pak doesn't care about winning or losing this match cuz they already have a pretty good chance to get into the finals :98:

This is brilliant. Looks like Mushfiqur has fired up everyone in the team. Go BD!

Where are those who said junaid should be dropped... would have been perfect in this situation...

Pak bowlers not bowling at stumps, Bangla batsmen knowing this playing freely. Reminds me of another match n eve of News ofthe World report 3rd test England v Pakistan, Pakistan took out 7 English batsmen and were struggling to get Broad out who went on to make 160 with Trott. Fearing some problem outside the cricket sport.

Well at least that match had only 3 guys fixing it but this match has 11 + management

I dont get it

Has Misbah signed some kind of agreement which states that you cant give your bowlers their full quota of overs?

I mean why bowl Maqsood and Fawad at all?

Bangla Tigers are roaring today :yahoo

With 5 more bats to come including Rahim & sakib.... I see 300 on cards ..

Pak get ready for a catch up chase :umarakmal :afridi :hafeez :misbah

Just turned the game on now and saw Rehman bowled 0-8 in 0 overs. What the heck happened?

rehman mess just made it worse...Pakistan are now short of bowlers!

Pakistan are not short of bowlers Misbah is giving Fawad and Maqsood overs for no reason.

Hafeez
Ajmal
Afridi
Gul
Talha

All he needs to do is ask Talha to bowl a fuller length he's bowling too short, but it's Misbah he has to follow a script

We are exposing the so called best bowling attack in the world :)))

Hehehe, Banglas exposing. Pakistan is playing against itself rite now, if Pak bowlers start bowling standard wicket to wicket Bangladeshis won't even have completed 150.

What the hell has happened today, I just woke up and looks like I am on a different planet, where are we??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pakistan are not short of bowlers Misbah is giving Fawad and Maqsood overs for no reason.

Hafeez
Ajmal
Afridi
Gul
Talha

All he needs to do is ask Talha to bowl a fuller length he's bowling too short, but it's Misbah he has to follow a script

both of them are going at 8 an over...!

What the hell has happened today, I just woke up and looks like I am on a different planet, where are we??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the twilight zone. over here we are minnows and bangladesh are the dominant team in the world have just taken over ICC @BCBICC@ :p :p

Are you here to jinx them :p ?
V all indians are rooting for the Tigers today... Go Bangla boys ...

I tried to jinx'd afridi on sunday :16: but it backfired on me :boom: :110: ....

if bangla fall in trouble now then I'll be quiet until last 45 overs :87:

I tried to jinx'd afridi on sunday :16: but it backfired on me :boom: :110: ....

It's too late now! The jinx will take effect soon haha.

just need a couple of wickets. Bangladesh might feel they need to hit out too much and lose some wickets. Just need to keep cool. It is a test of nerves not of skill.

right wale parosis ka ziada haq hota hai. Kuch khayal kro woh left wale hen :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back