Bangladesh vs Pakistan | Asia Cup 2014 | Dhaka | 04/03/2014 | Bangladesh Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have to be the only team that can lose to an unranked team and then beat the top team within a month, then beat the 2nd best team and be murdered by the 9th ranked team in 2 days.We

unpredictability bruv.:hamster:

Maybe Sheikh Hasina has told the Pakistani team that if they want to go back to Pakistan safely they better let Bangladesh win :shakib

Another :four. Imrul destroying Afridi.

The possibilities are endless :junaid

I remember being shout at like this when i was fielding in my 9th grade school match. I kept on running along the ball. :facepalm:

If Bangladesh get bonus point today Lanka will throw game to play bang in final

When a team gets that good start many times they chok at the end. It's matter of just few wkts

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

M.Akram is a shockingly bad bowling coach and is ruining our fast bowlers who strangely start bowling short every game after their debut matches

What happened?

you are not watching live. Maqsood didnt dive to stop the ball but ran with it. concentrate on the with it part with it and alongside it and Afridi just yelled at him at the top of his lungs.

The only thing Talha has his bounce. Even his pace ain't that special. Unless the pitch responds well creating steep bounce, I think Junaid will always be a better choice on these wickets.

What Afridi did just showed that Pakistan is under immense pressure, Pakistan needs to keep their nerves.

you are not watching live. Maqsood didnt dive to stop the ball but ran with it. concentrate on the with it part with it and alongside it and Afridi just yelled at him at the top of his lungs.

Lala should have given a back hand slap really for being strolling with ball and playing football

I was, but not right now. :)

And damn, that's bad.

The only thing Talha has his bounce. Even his pace ain't that special. Unless the pitch responds well creating steep bounce, I think Junaid will always be a better choice on these wickets.

talha also has swing and very good control, this is one of those days when every thing go for runs on a patta.

Lala should have given a back hand slap really for being strolling with ball and playing football

That was a joke effort. I dont blame afridi. If i was in his position i would also would have screamed like that. anybody would have.

you got two batsmen strolling in the middle asking whether they should take a run and the fielder is strolling with the ball.

talha also has swing and very good control, this is one of those days when every thing go for runs on a patta.

Didn't swing it against India too. Hardy pitches the ball up to generate any swing. Looks more like Ishant with his length.

If our place in the finals was not at stake, this game would have made for good comic relief.

do you expected a hundred run opening stand.

Yeah. I don't care about the opening stand. They could score a 200 run opening stand for all I care all I know is that they will end up with 280 odd runs. Just wait and watch.

With Shakib,Rahim and Nasir still in the hut, bangladesh should be really disappointed if they dont get 300 here

:out finally a mishit and kayes is gone... the wicket keeper appealed alot and the umpire just casually took him time.

Best opening stand for Bangladesh was 170 Vs Zimbabwe in 1999. This is the second now with 137 vs Kenya in 1998 being the third.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back